AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-17, 09:47   Link #1
carl_chua

Send a message via Yahoo to carl_chua
Hale Nochi Guu Final / Deluxe

hello! i'm new to this forum. anyway, there used to be "Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu Final" link in the series section of animesuki before but when i checked now it's not there anymore. there's a "Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu Deluxe" link instead. the Deluxe series is totally different from the Final right? i'm guessing that it contains different episodes since it has 6 compared to the 2 that the final link has before.

also, the torrent's filename for the Final series link before are [AJ]Jungle_wa_itsumo_Hare_nochi_Guu_FINAL_-_Illusion_1&2[DA846245]_650th_Release.avi[1].torrent and [AJ]Jungle_wa_itsumo_Hare_nochi_Guu_FINAL_-_Illusion_3_4[D21Ad801].avi[1].torrent. i'm also having problems finishing the download the latter since there's no seeder anymore. it's already 99.3%.
Old 2004-04-17, 10:01   Link #2
carl_chua

just found an answer here. it's the deluxe OVA that comes first before the final. and the final series also has 7 episodes.
Old 2004-04-17, 10:06   Link #3
Thany
Unfair

Each OVA of the Final and/or the Deluxe has 2 episodes.
But the links are gone with AnimeJunkies.
Old 2004-04-17, 10:17   Link #4
carl_chua

thanks for the info. too bad the links are gone. i'm having trouble completing the download for the second FINAL episode. well, i guess i have to download and watch the DELUXE series first before i can watch the FINAL episodes.
Closed Thread