AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-10-13, 11:45   Link #141
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth Send a message via Skype™ to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Elizabeth is awesomeness incarnate. I didn't remember her being so nice in the first season.
Actually, I didn't remember any of the Pandores being nice at all... I had forgotten that they were fighting the Novae and only remembered the countless times that they were fighting eachother during the 1st season.
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 14:50   Link #142
Candeloro1

Anybody else being pissed how they changed Julia's personality?

She's meant to be cold and silent but now she's was made pervert who can only think touching Cassie's chest.
Candeloro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 16:21   Link #143
takai
Easy Muffin

The women in this show are ridiculous. In the really sexy way, of course.

Was I the only one who laughed when Elizabeth's lips were normal, then as soon as someone said something about them they were plastered with lip gloss? I just found that a little silly.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-18, 22:16   Link #144
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.3

dr.ohara had all pandora to reveal time to start mark 4 stage for e-pandora give after hearing it top 5 & eliz had saying on it the pool about give question if follow the orders since how the world they live in now yea it's long story on it.

dr.ohara had meet with ameila about mark 4 give recall mark 3 which got ameila to have hair change & it's flop yet give this higher management call on it yet there certain it would work.

satey & rana had pull up challenge then other 2 e-pandora come in give oops the chocolate cause bit rana & gina going bit hmm til satey pull rana out & calm it all give gina think is this pity doing?

ameila find gina take mark 4 data give doing this for e-pandora & make sure ameila don't over do it cause she have brother to see yet also prove herself & oh data for mark 4 to be on satey which gina confess to satey on it.

so gina take mark 4 data cue result can make weapon & move well give higher management seeing this must make it work but in science view yikes give level it's not good give cause cue gina overload on it gonig to see ameila & rattle in a walkers-pandora version.

cause high management do whatever keep it quiet at all cost.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 03:37   Link #145
Candeloro1

Anime Ruined Julia............... Did They Even Try To Get Her Personality Right?

At This Rate We Will Get OVA Where Julia Will Marry Cassie's Boobs.
Candeloro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-20, 09:27   Link #146
Guido

Freezing Vibration. Alaska Arc

Two and a half years later after the end of the first season I waited for the second season.

Let me get this straight, some of the characters from the manga got them wrong in the new season for the anime, and I don't feel in the mood to name what's wrong with Roxanne, Julia, and Charles. Nevertheless, resuming Freezing the writers nicely setup the foreboding atmosphere to inititate the Alaska Arc. This kind of mood will foreshadow nasty consequences in future episodes. Not surprising, given the lack of ethics at how the E-Pandora Project is being conducted which both Gengo Aoi and the Chevalier are so remarkedly opposed. There could have been other alternatives taken to make the E-Pandora Project go smoothly without the forceful need of performing human experimentation, however, the higher-ups want results whatever the cost at the short term possible. :sighs:

What I have to tell is, at least, the soundtrack for this season has been drastically upgraded. Many of the battle songs played in the first episode sound epic to my standards, that's good.

Also, it looks like they moved the order of events from the manga, which is a full story arc, but I won't say anymore due to spoilers.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-22, 09:29   Link #147
n120cky

I really hope that they include 'First Chronicle' as flash back in this session...
Old 2013-10-22, 19:51   Link #148
Preciize
Them Feels~

The anime has been pretty decent so far in my opinion. I personally don't really mind the changes they've made to some of the characters. On that note, I should probably reread the arc since it's been so long that I can't remember much of the smaller details
Old 2013-10-25, 21:56   Link #149
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.4

alert level on give satey go check it give rana said we're on stand-by but satey go in give flashback on spar match with gina to show well give match stop & yet did well.

give both satey & gina to ok with each other with all claps everyone with gina now get it yea this world is something & proud to be e-pandora fast forward now WALKERS-nova gina appear on ameila & rattle.

eilz arrive give barrier up & tell satey who arrive to stand back cause eliz got it give gina power way difference almost got eliz til ameila took the hit yet cause gina to reveal mark 4 is a "sham".

then charles arrive go like music head phones tunes make 8 copies attack on gina give bit damage go full music mode with blades version then gina go big blast that smokes clear in charles slay gina give almost blast give damage to head phones from beam.

ameila & e-pandora give funural burn for gina then dr.ohara appear yet ameila mention mark 4 "sham" yet give the e-pandora can't do anything but have follow orders.

satey still bother of all happen go out but eilz appear then give mention mark 4 had satey's data on it give eliz tell her don't get involve on it then eliz had talk with ameila give no much option to do give tell that ameila want eilz to her little brother.

yet eilz tell ameila give deep down she respect her & yet have talk with chiff on "behind the scenes" think might do something yet chiff refuse since being a cheav & pandora not good idea to be involve on it.

eliz go think used her family power to get answers yet satey hear it want in give reasons yet eliz give warn oh both sets of wrist & ankles on satey do NOT get involve on it.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 14:19   Link #150
smbjoshy

I don't mean to sound rude, but your english is barely understandable. Just saying...
smbjoshy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 14:49   Link #151
killer3000ad

The preview scenes for episode 5 seem to suggest something troubling happening to Elizabeth. She's got a glazed over look in her eyes.
Old 2013-10-27, 15:40   Link #152
DGDCOne

Eliz got glazed look in her eyes because she got punished for disobey the order and the characters personality in the anime changes.
Old 2013-10-27, 15:55   Link #153
killer3000ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDCOne View Post
SNIP
Is that a manga spoiler man? Or just your speculation?

Last edited by killer3000ad; 2013-10-27 at 16:12.
killer3000ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 16:26   Link #154
DGDCOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer3000ad View Post
Is that a manga spoiler man? Or just your speculation?
It speculation and plus Elizabeth is going to see Marbly family by herself btw.
Old 2013-10-27, 18:26   Link #155
Jerseykid

Kazuya not getting enough screen time!
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 21:05   Link #156
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

can i have the wallpaper size of the chifon fan art at the end of the episode?
Old 2013-10-29, 05:56   Link #157
Alhazad2003

Hrm, found the last episode too... subdued, in a sense. Yes, they went the extra mile to give Gina extra character development before her tragic death, but the rest of the cast seem way off. I missed Chiffon giggling at Elizabeth asking for her help, something she thought she'd never see. And that scene with Amelia and Ohara was also too subdued, lacked the punch of the manga version. Hopefully it picks up in the next episode, we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candeloro1 View Post
Anybody else being pissed how they changed Julia's personality?

She's meant to be cold and silent but now she's was made pervert who can only think touching Cassie's chest.
Disappointed, definitely. I liked her better in the manga myself, didn't waste time with frivolous matters like groping other girls.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 06:02   Link #158
Anime Online

I don't understand why Satellizer's data was specifically chosen for the Mk 4 project. Won't it be better if Chevalier chose one of the higher ranked Pandora instead? Is it just because she's the "main character", or did I miss something?

I'm fine with Kazuya being relegated to a houseplant role. He doesn't do anything anyway. The only reason he was running about in season 1, as I recall, was Satellizer resembling his dead sister.
Anime Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-01, 08:56   Link #159
n120cky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime Online View Post
I don't understand why Satellizer's data was specifically chosen for the Mk 4 project. Won't it be better if Chevalier chose one of the higher ranked Pandora instead? Is it just because she's the "main character", or did I miss something?

I'm fine with Kazuya being relegated to a houseplant role. He doesn't do anything anyway. The only reason he was running about in season 1, as I recall, was Satellizer resembling his dead sister.
Well in Freezing, Pandora is not about stronger stigma but it's about the rate of synchronization, maybe Satella has the most compatible data with her, the main example is always Pandora with more stigma on her do not always stronger than the other with less stigma . . .
Old 2013-11-01, 12:21   Link #160
TheEroKing
On a Break

Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

NSFW
Nyantype
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?