AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-09-08, 10:25   Link #801
D-Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltaray View Post
Korean's have once again leaked, Kirika this time around, way too cute.
The second song have fun melody with sad lyrics
Spoiler for Translated version,find from 4chan:
D-Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 11:16   Link #802
Guido

I'm so, so, so far behind episodes, that only marathoning through them will make me catch up with the rest of you guys.

Dr Ver., officially annoys the hell out of me. And, reading some of your most recent comments, he's megalomania and schizophrenic faces are going to become even worse than what I saw in the seventh episode.

No need to hide that Maria never received Finé's soul, but, definitely, Kirika did win the unholy cursed of becoming Finé's vessel.

With Miku and Chris finally learning the truth about Hibiki's deteriorating condition the drama tension is everywhere now.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 11:32   Link #803
Birdway
Banned

Kazanari Genjuro... Kazanari? Since I never checked wiki I didn't know. He was Tsubasa's uncle all this time

It seems Genjuro has fanarts but most of them are with Chris:

Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 12:37   Link #804
shalala

If there is a season 3 I do hope it explains how Genjuro is able to fight on par with Fine as well as damage her gear. Ogawa being a ninja was pretty cool. As for the Fountier why didn't Fine use it to blow up the moon? As that is what I'm guess the thing will do. Dr Ver is tooo funny his faces each ep just keep on getting better and better. When will Fine reappear I'm hoping ep 12.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 13:27   Link #805
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
If there is a season 3 I do hope it explains how Genjuro is able to fight on par with Fine as well as damage her gear. Ogawa being a ninja was pretty cool. As for the Fountier why didn't Fine use it to blow up the moon? As that is what I'm guess the thing will do. Dr Ver is tooo funny his faces each ep just keep on getting better and better. When will Fine reappear I'm hoping ep 12.
Maybe something was sealed in the frontier aside from it's power to destroy the moon. Why Ryoko pick kadinggir instead of frontier at that time? if i recall it correctly the one who uncover senshoujing was ryoko right? why didn't she used it? Maybe there is something unstable at the frontier which makes ryoko abandoned frotier in the first place
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 13:27   Link #806
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Didn't the first season cover why Genjuro is a badass? Just need to eat, watch a movie and get a good nights sleep . Suppose being a training monster doesn't hurt anything either though.

I guess that since she had reasonable access to Durandal, Fine just figured it'd be easier to go the Kadinger route instead of going through all the effort to unlock the frontier. Not that we know exactly what that thing even does. I think when it came to destroying the moon Fine just picked the option she thought would work out the best. Building a giant cannon and unlocking Frontier are both pretty time intensive projects so probably just couldn't do both at the same time.
Old 2013-09-08, 17:13   Link #807
NutShell

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Didn't the first season cover why Genjuro is a badass? Just need to eat, watch a movie and get a good nights sleep . Suppose being a training monster doesn't hurt anything either though.

I guess that since she had reasonable access to Durandal, Fine just figured it'd be easier to go the Kadinger route instead of going through all the effort to unlock the frontier. Not that we know exactly what that thing even does. I think when it came to destroying the moon Fine just picked the option she thought would work out the best. Building a giant cannon and unlocking Frontier are both pretty time intensive projects so probably just couldn't do both at the same time.
damn i eat food a lot, watch movie but didn't get a good night sleep (lacking of it) so i know why i didn't have genjuro super power or ogawa ninjutsu to kidnap loli ~_~

that is simple answer, because hibiki activated durandal, and senshoujing didn't actived that time
NutShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 20:23   Link #808
Guido

The eighth episode ended with a superb, adrenaline cliffhanger I must say, however, first things first.

As Hibiki's continued deterioration of her body due to Gungnir worsens, so Tsubasa's emo factors of hopelessness because she doesn't want a repeat or reenact of Kanade's demise to happen a second time in her lifetime.

The flashback from back when Ryoko retrieved the Shenshou Jing relic shed the circumstances as to how Kanade's family perished to the Noise, though their deaths happend off-screen.

Maria's going through a crisis of her own, and she can or might snap in a breakdown due to feeling guilty about not being harsh enough or not having Finé's soul within her.
Of course, Kirika's another with a crisis that doesn't want anybody else of her comrades to find out, and feeling fearful due that Finé's souls has given the first signals of awakening within her.

Finally, I can only fathom that Dr. Ver sent those Noises at the tower, because he had enough of Nastassjas' secrets and lies.
1. She lied to him about Finé's soul reincarnating within Maria, which in fact did not.
2. He found it frustrating that the Shenshou Jing relic was not enough to release the seal on the Frontier.
3. And, to top it all, he likely became fed up when Nastassja told him she would be meeting with agents from the USA government.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 23:47   Link #809
Shyni

Is Ver trying to do a SHAFT head tilt here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
i would expect this to happen in season 3 (if we get one, but with how this season is going that is highly unlikely)
They could always make a weird AU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Rather than next season I would like alternative reality spin off. Magical Epical GAR Genjuro. Starring Genjurou (obviously) and Ogawa (one loli for him every week!).
Only if Genjuro gets to use TOMAHAAAAAWUKs.

Anyway, I love that Ver was using Miku. We get an opponent that can hurt the hero in more ways than one, which is a lot better than the FIS girls could manage.

And Hibiki has a time limit now. Reminds me of Dancouga Nova.
Shyni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 02:11   Link #810
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyni View Post
Anyway, I love that Ver was using Miku. We get an opponent that can hurt the hero in more ways than one, which is a lot better than the FIS girls could manage.
However, Hibiki managed to avoid the cliche by not went "She's is my beloved friend, I can't fight her" and just proceed to fight Miku like that.
Old 2013-09-09, 03:19   Link #811
DGDCOne
The only one of Crimson

Send a message via Skype™ to DGDCOne
Smile

I love the way Miku's character song expresses her feeling toward Hibiki and it's sweet and beautiful. If Miku's Shensung Jing beam is pure and innocent, that means her Symphogear element is light.

I have to say this... 'please Kirika-chan don't disappear, the melody of your song is so cute and your Symphogear too.'
Old 2013-09-09, 03:53   Link #812
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I don't believe it. I decided to leave Symphogear aside for a bit to let it build up, then inject myself with all of it at once.

But then:

ENKA!! A MIZUKI NANA ENKA!! THE ONE I'VE SEARCHED FOR YEARS SINCE SEASON 1!!

This alone makes Symphogear G the best anime, ever.
Old 2013-09-09, 06:36   Link #813
NutShell

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDCOne View Post
I love the way Miku's character song expresses her feeling toward Hibiki and it's sweet and beautiful. If Miku's Shensung Jing beam is pure and innocent, that means her Symphogear element is light.

I have to say this... 'please Kirika-chan don't disappear, the melody of your song is so cute and your Symphogear too.'
she is didn't that innocent,Her feeling toward hibiki is a cratain H thing,
they both eat, sleep even bath together and where is my H yuri doujinshi
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
NutShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 07:08   Link #814
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I don't believe it. I decided to leave Symphogear aside for a bit to let it build up, then inject myself with all of it at once.

But then:
Spoiler for BIG:

I challenge one of you to sing this for SGEOY2013.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 08:15   Link #815
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:

But then:

That's a beautiful song, given that Nana Mizuki came from singing enka. I think she needs to sing more enka songs.
Old 2013-09-09, 08:38   Link #816
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
That's a beautiful song, given that Nana Mizuki came from singing enka. I think she needs to sing more enka songs.
Spoiler for You asked for moar awsm?:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 08:58   Link #817
Shyni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
However, Hibiki managed to avoid the cliche by not went "She's is my beloved friend, I can't fight her" and just proceed to fight Miku like that.
Hm, I didn't think about that since I'm mostly glad they have an opponent that isn't useless, but you're probably right.
Shyni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 22:12   Link #818
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:

But then:

I couldn't help smiling when I heard that song starting up. Huge props for them including that song from back in season 1 .
Old 2013-09-09, 22:42   Link #819
Key Board
Donut

Symphogear is getting a bit too comfortable with all this cliffhangers
Old 2013-09-10, 04:17   Link #820
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

@keyboard Its not as bad as CG or GC were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I challenge one of you to sing this for SGEOY2013.
Konichiwa, minna-san. Meister Babylon desu. Tsugi no kyoku, antatachi no naka zettai ni omote shita. Eh, "Naze, kono kyoku no?"

Kono kyoku wa, eto, is me getting sabo'd by an idiot on Animesuki called SaintessHeart. ONORE SAINTESS!!

Soredewa, kitte kudasai, [Koi no Okehazama.]

(And I was trying to convince Antisocial Yakisoba to join EOY to sing Uchuu Senkan Yamato damn it.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Took her about 15 years to get here.

But I'm glad Kongou-chan didn't start out singing enka. We'd never have heard of her!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Spoiler for You asked for moar awsm?:
Pretty sure that's not the kind of enka we were dying for.

But I won't deny that it was the enka we needed. Damn I love that album!!

Tags
action, badass girls, beautiful girls, cliffhangers, sequel