AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-11-19, 07:26   Link #3041
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post
Can anybody help me identify this picture

It's an eroge by A-Kaguya, specifically the Berkshire Yorkshire team, called Enjoy 2 ~Hito no Ecchi na Enjyou to Ero Ero Kenjyuu Taiken~ (NSFW Getchu Link). Main studio site can be found Here (Main page is basically safe, rest of the site mostly isn't).
Old 2007-11-19, 13:57   Link #3042
Shana

Spoiler for Size:

No one knows who's the artist's name? and the girl's name?
Old 2007-11-19, 16:50   Link #3043
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
No one knows who's the artist's name? and the girl's name?
I don't recognize the character, but the distinct artstyle looks like Tatsuki Amazuyu's style.
Perhaps from his illustration collection "1998-2006 Leaf Illustrations TATSUKI AMADUYU EDITION"?
Old 2007-11-19, 18:03   Link #3044
jjcok123

I'm looking for a title of a manga series I read briefly about...4 or 5 years ago. I can't remember much about the title or the character names, but the basic synopsis is that there is a strange boy in a high school environment who wears a sort of fox-mask in school, and a girl is intrigued by his mysteriousness (I also remember there was a scene where he would open a sliding door without using his hands.) Eventually, those two characters become friends, and she continues to discover his weird habits.
Another scenes I remember were that the boy wants her to eat some sort of daikon thing just to hear what she sounds like when she's eating it, and there were other scenes in which the boy suggests to her that they should sleep together, and the girl refuses, but the boy tells her that he is only curious about what type of dreams he would have.
Hmm...another thing I remember is further into the series, the girl encounters a male/female duo having some sort of sexual ritual type thing, and they are both wearing a similar mask to the boy's mask. Then the story progresses onto the boy having some sort of special powers....

I know this may be very vague, but I'm about dying to know the title of this manga. Thanks in advance for helping!
jjcok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 19:09   Link #3045
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjcok123 View Post
I'm looking for a title of a manga series I read briefly about...4 or 5 years ago. I can't remember much about the title or the character names, but the basic synopsis is that there is a strange boy in a high school environment who wears a sort of fox-mask in school, and a girl is intrigued by his mysteriousness (I also remember there was a scene where he would open a sliding door without using his hands.) Eventually, those two characters become friends, and she continues to discover his weird habits.
Another scenes I remember were that the boy wants her to eat some sort of daikon thing just to hear what she sounds like when she's eating it, and there were other scenes in which the boy suggests to her that they should sleep together, and the girl refuses, but the boy tells her that he is only curious about what type of dreams he would have.
Hmm...another thing I remember is further into the series, the girl encounters a male/female duo having some sort of sexual ritual type thing, and they are both wearing a similar mask to the boy's mask. Then the story progresses onto the boy having some sort of special powers....

I know this may be very vague, but I'm about dying to know the title of this manga. Thanks in advance for helping!
Sounds like Discommunication by Ueshiba Reach, that ran in monthly Afternoon in the 90s.

Last edited by aohige; 2007-11-19 at 19:24. Reason: link added
aohige is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 20:02   Link #3046
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
I don't recognize the character, but the distinct artstyle looks like Tatsuki Amazuyu's style.
Perhaps from his illustration collection "1998-2006 Leaf Illustrations TATSUKI AMADUYU EDITION"?
Thanks. And after a bit of google-ing, I think the girl is Kasumi from Death or Alive.
Old 2007-11-19, 20:25   Link #3047
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiosity View Post
It's an eroge by A-Kaguya, specifically the Berkshire Yorkshire team, called Enjoy 2 ~Hito no Ecchi na Enjyou to Ero Ero Kenjyuu Taiken~ (NSFW Getchu Link). Main studio site can be found Here (Main page is basically safe, rest of the site mostly isn't).
Whoa! 10/10 points! Thanks man!

Current Anime following: Gundam 00, Goshuushi-sama Ninomiya-kun, Gambling Apocalypse Kaiji, Night Wizard, Dragonout the Resonance, Minami-Ke, Shion no Ou, Shugo no Chara!, BLUE DROP, Rental Magica, Kimikiss pure rogue, Moyashimon,Majin Tantei Nourgami Neuro,Clannad
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-19, 21:26   Link #3048
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Shana - the artist of that image is called - Iizuki Tasuku

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
I don't believe so, I think it's from one of her doujin illustration, since there's 4-5 different version of her version Kasumi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
Thanks. And after a bit of google-ing, I think the girl is Kasumi from Death or Alive.
It is Kasumi from Dead or Alive.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-20, 09:03   Link #3049
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitedragon View Post
Zone of the Enders series OVA, ZOE: Idolo
'

Wow thanks so much for your help. I appreciate it.
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 07:10   Link #3050
Earelyth

Help Needed-Cant For the LIFE of me find what these anime ar

Ok heres the deal folks,

I remember when i was a child i used to watch couple of anime in the TV.
Cant for the life of me remember anything about them save sporadic scenes
and images. Recently i ve been tracking down such anime from my years of youth such as Area 88,Nausicaa of the valley of the wind and Captain Harlock :P.
Deal now is that i am missing 2 which i cant rememember character names nor big plot,hell i cant remember much about them.Please help me get in touch with my childhood again, see if they ring any bell or such.

First one i recall had two countries at war or such, there was this whole BIG tree of life or something to that extent in the middle. One country had some sort of a big dam.Also remember a queen. Hero betrays the first country goes to the second.Returns at the end to see his ladyfriend as a ghost,tries to catch her,she transforms into a flock of pink ghost birds and travels to what seems like a space-ship. I swear i tried everything in google but to no avail :P.

Second one is kinda harder cause i barely remember it but i do recall there was this sort of android who charged into overdrive at some point and managed to make a whole planet explode while the main heroes left to safety. At the end of the movie we seem them crash with their spaceship into prehestoric Earth alongside the dinosaurs. (Probable explanation to how humans came to be?Who knows)I remember i think this sort of a great deity. Somewhat of a big mother or such,cant recall more details.

Please help and appreciate for any help in advance!!

Cheers
Earelyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 07:15   Link #3051
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638 Send a message via Skype™ to minhtam1638
You might get more help in the "Anime/Manga/Game Identification thread"
minhtam1638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-21, 08:53   Link #3052
Gaiarth

Quote:
First one i recall had two countries at war or such, there was this whole BIG tree of life or something to that extent in the middle. One country had some sort of a big dam.Also remember a queen. Hero betrays the first country goes to the second.Returns at the end to see his ladyfriend as a ghost,tries to catch her,she transforms into a flock of pink ghost birds and travels to what seems like a space-ship. I swear i tried everything in google but to no avail
This one is easy; it's Windaria (or Once Upon A Time). A fansub of the original version can be found in the Animesuki Torrents.

The second one I'm not sure although the people coming to Earth and being the origin of humans sounds like the first Gall Force. It could be that you are getting a little confused with your memories; there is an android, but it is destroyed saving the others and not destroying a planet. There are planets destroyed in the later episodes, by giant space guns. No dinosaurs though.
Gaiarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-22, 13:12   Link #3053
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
Shana - the artist of that image is called - Iizuki Tasuku

It is Kasumi from Dead or Alive.
Thank you Aoie! ^_^
Old 2007-11-22, 21:41   Link #3054
XxKawaiiAngelxX

Can somebody tell me the name of this show and what its about??

Thanx in advance!
Old 2007-11-22, 21:51   Link #3055
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKawaiiAngelxX View Post
Can somebody tell me the name of this show and what its about??

Thanx in advance!
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan (撲殺天使ドクロちゃん).
Premise of the show is on the wiki link.
Old 2007-11-23, 14:31   Link #3056
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
I am surprised you actually fit that 1.5mg gif into photobucket, well... unless you have a premium version of it ^^. It's a funny anime, bloody, cute, lots of WTF moment ^_^

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 14:53   Link #3057
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

this may be a little vague, but ill give it a shot. i'm looking for an anime or perhaps manga, where the main lead is a male, who has a reputation as a violent guy so girls stay away from him. But in actuality he isn't such a bad guy. i think its pretty old.

Thanks
Old 2007-11-23, 15:03   Link #3058
jedinat
フリーター

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
this may be a little vague, but ill give it a shot. i'm looking for an anime or perhaps manga, where the main lead is a male, who has a reputation as a violent guy so girls stay away from him. But in actuality he isn't such a bad guy. i think its pretty old.
Midori no Hibi?
School Rumble?
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 16:21   Link #3059
Faeyice
it's animal, unbelievable
*Graphic Designer

Could some one identify this girl? I have three pictures of her.

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o.../Vampire-2.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...zuki/roses.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...lesbians-1.jpg
Old 2007-11-23, 16:54   Link #3060
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
I think it is midori no hibi, the character looks kinda familiar. However i don't remember anything about a girl on his hand. I only watched one or two eps so its possible i forgot

thanks

Tags
anime, anime figure, game, identification, manga, quotes, search, visual novel