AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-03-30, 02:57   Link #3881
qtipbrit
Buddhajew
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Diego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tran225 View Post
is the name of the game called Total Eclipse? because i tried googling but no luck besides the main website
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_E...#Total_Eclipse
__________________
qtipbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 04:55   Link #3882
Rachelish
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Yet another unsolved mystery from childhood

I remember watching this (I think movie) when I was somewhere between 5-10 i.e. from 87' onwards, on Sky TV in New Zealand (I think they used to show a few animes back then!)
Anyways, can only remember that it was about a group of girls, possibly starfarers on an alien planet (?), and one of them got pregnant (to an alien?), carried to term very rapidly and the baby boy was all grown up within days. Um I think I remember a waterfall as well.

Sorry its a scrappy description... try researching THIS one online... alien +pregnancy brings up all kinds of weird stuff!

PS I'll just take a moment to truly honor all of you who take the time to help me out of frustration... I would puzzle over stuff like this for years before the advent of the internet!
Rachelish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 05:03   Link #3883
Kamui4356
Aria Company
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelish View Post
I remember watching this (I think movie) when I was somewhere between 5-10 i.e. from 87' onwards, on Sky TV in New Zealand (I think they used to show a few animes back then!)
Anyways, can only remember that it was about a group of girls, possibly starfarers on an alien planet (?), and one of them got pregnant (to an alien?), carried to term very rapidly and the baby boy was all grown up within days. Um I think I remember a waterfall as well.

Sorry its a scrappy description... try researching THIS one online... alien +pregnancy brings up all kinds of weird stuff!

PS I'll just take a moment to truly honor all of you who take the time to help me out of frustration... I would puzzle over stuff like this for years before the advent of the internet!
Sounds like Gall Force. This one get's asked a lot it seems. I guess a lot of people can think this one for getting them into anime.
__________________
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 10:52   Link #3884
Teppei
Lost in the Vortex
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herodotarch View Post
Hi, I hope someone here can help me answer this question. I saw an anime (I'm not too sure if it was anime but it was a cartoon, and fairly certain it was Japanese) a long time ago. It was before 1985. I cannot remember if it was a stand alone movie or part of a TV show; but it was science fiction.

It took place in space and on another planet; there was a team of good guys (human) facing off against a bad guy (who was or looked alien). This alien had a brother who did not look like him (more wolf-like) who took orders from him. The brother flew around in a spaceship that was or looked like an asteroid. Their plan was to attack Earth or some similar planet, but the asteroid ship was destroyed by the good guys. I remember in the end clearly that after the main bad guy learned his brother was killed, and knew the good guys were coming for him he pushed a self-destruct button that blew himself up and his fortress (two towers above a city).

That's the basics, sorry I cannot be of more help. If this sounds familiar to anyone I would like to know the title and whether it is for sale commerically. One more thing, I saw it on VHS and it was in English. Thanks a lot.
This isn't much of a guess, but given the date and that you saw an English VHS, you can see if it was one of the Force Five robot pile:

http://web.mit.edu/sseligma/www/force5.html
Teppei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 13:22   Link #3885
kayos
RETIRED
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tran225 View Post
is the name of the game called Total Eclipse? because i tried googling but no luck besides the main website
That's because it's not a game, it's a serialized book that's been releasing each issue in TECH GIAN (the May TECH GIAN issue contain the 11th story of Total Eclipse).

So far only one book was finally released on it's own.

Total Eclipse Book at Amazon
kayos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 07:38   Link #3886
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Philippines
Age: 24
re-post and redo

UM a little help her um i i cant rember the title but the summary goes like this

2 sibling a boy and a girl is warped to anothermension were the gir is captured and improsoned by a the ruler of the kingdome

the only way for the boy to set here sister free is to work under him and defen his kingdome

um is this a manga or anime???
__________________
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 01:09   Link #3887
Herodotarch
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppei View Post
This isn't much of a guess, but given the date and that you saw an English VHS, you can see if it was one of the Force Five robot pile:

http://web.mit.edu/sseligma/www/force5.html
Hey thanks, I think it was Spaceketeers. Some of the images there jogged my memory. I would have had no clue where to look.
Herodotarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 14:06   Link #3888
x1o8x
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
can anyone guess who's the girl??

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5...ktop7wvmn6.jpg

does anyone know which anime she's from?? thanks in advance ^^
x1o8x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 01:09   Link #3889
kayos
RETIRED
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by x1o8x View Post
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5...ktop7wvmn6.jpg

does anyone know which anime she's from?? thanks in advance ^^
That's Konoe Sunao from Tsuyokiss. A video game that's been adapted into a 12 eps anime.

You were talking about the girl in the wallpaper right?
kayos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 06:09   Link #3890
x1o8x
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
yeah... i've been trying to find the name of the girl for awhile.... thanks for the info @@!!
x1o8x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 15:43   Link #3891
necronzero
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Need Help Identifying An Anime...

Ive been having this avatar for quite a while but ive no idea where its from...
Any of u know???

necronzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 16:17   Link #3892
Ledgem
Love Yourself
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Northeast USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by necronzero View Post
Ive been having this avatar for quite a while but ive no idea where its from...
Any of u know???

This should answer your question. From the very first post in this topic (not that I'd expect you to look there):

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post


The second most frequently requested identification is this image which has also been made into many wallpapers.
This wallpaper is made from this scene from the Mahou Shoujo Ai game. There is also a hentai OVA series. Mahou Shoujo Ai is full of hardcore tentacle rape and many other sex acts so it might not be what you were hoping for when you saw the image.
__________________

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2008-04-02 at 20:36.
Ledgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 21:27   Link #3893
Shana
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Send a message via MSN to Shana
What anime is this? I believe its Maburaho?

Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 21:35   Link #3894
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
What anime is this? I believe its Maburaho?

It's from Mizuiro 2003.
__________________
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 21:41   Link #3895
Shana
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Send a message via MSN to Shana
Riker ftw +rep just for giving thanks ^_^
Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 08:47   Link #3896
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Canada, Ontario
Help in identifying a game

i saw this game beign played in an arcade roughly 3 years ago, in Hong Kong.

The game revolves putting out fires with a fire hose, of course the fire hose is not real. The game also has bosses where the fire is huge and you have to put it out in a certain amount of time. I dont recall the players playtime has any "life points" but rather their playtime is based on time. I believe this is the best i can describe it ><.

thanks in advance!
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 08:58   Link #3897
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Saitama, Japan
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Firefighter F.D.18 ? that's the only arcade game I remember with a fire hose as a "stick"... damn that thing was heavy
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 11:24   Link #3898
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Canada, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Firefighter F.D.18 ? that's the only arcade game I remember with a fire hose as a "stick"... damn that thing was heavy
i checked that game on gamespot but i dont think thats it, thinking it through, i also remember it was japanese/chinese and its a first person view arcade game.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 12:00   Link #3899
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
i checked that game on gamespot but i dont think thats it, thinking it through, i also remember it was japanese/chinese and its a first person view arcade game.



Brave Firefighters?
__________________
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 15:54   Link #3900
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Canada, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post

yup!!! thats it!
thanks!!!
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anime, anime figure, game, identification, manga, search

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.