AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2008-06-26, 03:41   Link #4201
Kyubixmunky
The Minhja

this one looks so familiar...dammit i cant think of it
Kyubixmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 06:09   Link #4202
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
Don't know her name though.
Airi Last name unknown, getchu and clover's site both list only the first name.

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyubixmunky View Post
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...8022-06-17.jpg

I found this screen shot and it looks hilarious. wanna watch it, but dunno what it is. Help anyone?
I'm surprised no-one got this yet. It's Planet ES, one very awesome show indeed.
Old 2008-06-26, 09:56   Link #4203
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacchin View Post
1st - Kisaragi Chihaya
2nd - Amami Haruka

Both of them are from THE iDOLM@STER a game for the Xbox 360.
There's also an anime spin-off of this entitled Idolmaster: Xenoglossia.
ty very much, lol i forgot to add anothter pic but im guessing it'll follow the idolmaster trend, the third pic i inteneded to post
Old 2008-06-26, 10:06   Link #4204
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
ty very much, lol i forgot to add anothter pic but im guessing it'll follow the idolmaster trend, the third pic i inteneded to post
Yeah that's Miki Hoshii from THE iDOLM@STER.
Old 2008-06-26, 10:30   Link #4205
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
Yeah that's Miki Hoshii from THE iDOLM@STER.
ty very much riker, lol at first i thought it was a real pic then i realised the colours were a bit too shiny to be real. also ty v m riker and sacchin for the quick reply.
Old 2008-06-26, 17:30   Link #4206
Kyubixmunky
The Minhja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiosity View Post
Airi Last name unknown, getchu and clover's site both list only the first name.

edit:

I'm surprised no-one got this yet. It's Planet ES, one very awesome show indeed.
thanks looks good.
Kyubixmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 21:30   Link #4207
Dn6

American cartoon/anime (forgot the name)

Hi everyone, strange question but I'm hoping someone of the boards would be able to help me figure out this old cartoon/anime that aired in the United States over the summer (quite a few years ago). I've been racking my brain for a while now and google hasn't turned up anything at all.

I saw it when I was young but can't for the life of my remember the title or if they ever completed the series.

Well, all I remember is:
the main Character's name - David
He has a silver glove that only he can use, anyone else who uses it gets their hand crushed. It gives him some abilities, I forgot what kind, also I think he's an alien and he's being chased by the government(i think).

This anime/cartoon aired over the summer in the U.S (possibly 8-12yrs ago lol, i watched it when i was a kid). Google turned up zilch, so did wiki. I'm hoping someone out there remembers b/c im going crazy trying to figure it out.
Dn6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 03:37   Link #4208
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dn6 View Post
Hi everyone, strange question but I'm hoping someone of the boards would be able to help me figure out this old cartoon/anime that aired in the United States over the summer (quite a few years ago). I've been racking my brain for a while now and google hasn't turned up anything at all.

I saw it when I was young but can't for the life of my remember the title or if they ever completed the series.

Well, all I remember is:
the main Character's name - David
He has a silver glove that only he can use, anyone else who uses it gets their hand crushed. It gives him some abilities, I forgot what kind, also I think he's an alien and he's being chased by the government(i think).

This anime/cartoon aired over the summer in the U.S (possibly 8-12yrs ago lol, i watched it when i was a kid). Google turned up zilch, so did wiki. I'm hoping someone out there remembers b/c im going crazy trying to figure it out.
Sounds a bit like Invasion America, a somewhat anime styled cartoon miniseries that aired in 98. It was a about a kid who's father was an alien trying to stop an invasion.
Old 2008-06-28, 14:15   Link #4209
BDDS22

well i got a cd from my friend that has alot of pictures from diffrent animes , though i know part of them , but i can't recognize these and the ones from previous page, someone???!!
BDDS22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 14:24   Link #4210
Quancio

BDDS22

All I know is that 2nd pic - Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and 5th pic - I'm pretty sure it's one of the girls from Air

Last edited by Quancio; 2008-06-28 at 14:39.
Quancio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 14:36   Link #4211
jiru-kun
nai mono wa nai

hi! I have 2 requests.
sorry to be so sudden, but I once watched part of these anime, both movies, on japanese tv, I only remember sporadic scenes and I'd like to see the whole thing.

1) the story is about a gem or a magic stone, connected to the possibility of generating water in a almost-desert area. the scenario is like a desert place, with only rare places where water comes out. there is a young girl in conflict with an old man, who makes other believe that he has the power of generating water.

2) this other anime is a movie about planes. the animation looked very fine to me, so it probably is not older than 4 years ago. the protagonist is a boy who helps repairing planes, and a war or some critical situation brings him to some island to do his job. the airplanes look old fashoned, but the scenario is in modern times or even near future...
jiru-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 15:14   Link #4212
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiru-kun View Post
2) this other anime is a movie about planes. the animation looked very fine to me, so it probably is not older than 4 years ago. the protagonist is a boy who helps repairing planes, and a war or some critical situation brings him to some island to do his job. the airplanes look old fashoned, but the scenario is in modern times or even near future...
This sounds interesting, throwing in another request for this one
Old 2008-06-28, 18:25   Link #4213
Ultimate-Shuffle-Fan

can anyone tell me if this pic is from a anime and if it is then whats the name of it ^^ ty

Ultimate-Shuffle-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 18:43   Link #4214
jedinat
フリーター

Quote:
1) the story is about a gem or a magic stone, connected to the possibility of generating water in a almost-desert area. the scenario is like a desert place, with only rare places where water comes out. there is a young girl in conflict with an old man, who makes other believe that he has the power of generating water.
Sounds like Arete Hime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate-Shuffle-Fan View Post
can anyone tell me if this pic is from a anime and if it is then whats the name of it ^^ ty
Looks like the rival girl from Jubei-chan 2: Linky
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-28, 20:59   Link #4215
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
Looks like the rival girl from Jubei-chan 2: Linky
Confirmed, the Japanese in that image at the bottom left says Jubei chan 2: Siberia Yagyuu's Revenge (no idea what Yagyuu translates to)
Old 2008-06-29, 04:36   Link #4216
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
hi! I have 2 requests.
sorry to be so sudden, but I once watched part of these anime, both movies, on japanese tv, I only remember sporadic scenes and I'd like to see the whole thing.

Are you sure it was a movie? Because it sounded like Now and Then, Here and There.
Old 2008-06-29, 06:51   Link #4217
Spongy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
Hi guys, I need some help in identifying an old anime which I used to watch on TV.

The genre of the anime was mecha and was mostly set in space on a large spaceship which was shaped like a dragon or could sort of transform into a drago shape with a long tail (if i recall correctly - this was a long time ago).

The main distinguishing feature which I can remember was the main character was a teen guy which (surprise surprise) is the pilot of a mecha. However, he actually kind of takes out a dagger like thing, and then "calls" for his exoskeleton first which is a small sized mecha.

He is able to fight in space using this exoskeleton as you would with any mecha. His main weapon is a sword if i remember correctly. He was really fast in this exoskeleton.

If things got out of hand, his exoskeleton mecha can slot into a larger mecha. I do remember he fought most of the time with just his exoskeleton mecha. I remember there was a girl on board who was a princess or someone important. The whole ship's crew tries to protect her.

Thanks for the help guys!

ps. This anime has to be at least 10 yrs old I think, judging from when I remember watching it
Come on mecha lovers!!
Spongy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 07:08   Link #4218
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
(no idea what Yagyuu translates to)
In this case it doesn't, since it's a name. Amusingly though, the word actually means Buffalo (野牛)
Old 2008-06-29, 13:42   Link #4219
MuraKami
Phase Angle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDDS22 View Post
well i got a cd from my friend that has alot of pictures from diffrent animes , though i know part of them , but i can't recognize these and the ones from previous page, someone???!!
# 4 is from Peacemaker Kurogane. The pic is of the older brother of the main lead, Tatsunosuke Ichimura.

(Don't recognise the girls, sorry).
MuraKami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 19:06   Link #4220
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDDS22 View Post
1. Kenko Zenrakei Suieibu Umisho

Tags
anime, anime figure, game, identification, manga, search