AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-09-12, 02:00   Link #6261
Cipher
.....
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildoftheNight View Post
Thanks Woopzilla!
I have yet another anime to ask about. (Anyone suprised?)

I just remembered that when I was really young, around 1998-2002 ish, I watched a show about racecars on chinese TV.

I really can't recall much about the plot, but it was about kids, mostly guys but I think there were girls in it too. They have toy cars, and the main guy verses alot of people (I have a terrible memory). The bit that I remember the most clearly is when the main guy is versing another guy whos toy car is wayyyy faster than the rest... uh... yeah that's really generalised I know. They have really awesome race tracks if that helps... (not...)

It will be a miracle if anyone manages to figure out that show I'm talking about But thanks so much to anyone who can

P.S. If any of you watch chinese TV it was on a channel called Hei Long Jiang.
Toy cars!? Maybe its Bakusou Kyoudai: (Let's & Go!!)? It's 1997-1998 though.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 02:25   Link #6262
ChildoftheNight
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Australia
Age: 22
Thanks Cipher! That sounds about right.
ChildoftheNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 02:41   Link #6263
ChibiBear
Aim's Stalker ^_~
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Australia
Age: 19
Send a message via MSN to ChibiBear
Hi everyone, I was watching a thing on youtube and it looked interesting so if anyoe could tell me what show it is I'd really appreciate it. I only saw a few clips, so my description may be rather vague... Ok, here it is:

There's a really tall and skinny girl with short blondish hair and shes carrying around a sword, and in another scene she has her arm cut off (weird). There's also another lady who looks kinda similar except her hair is long and curly, and she got decapitated (ugh) Another scene where 3(?) people are having sticks stuck through their stomachs (I'm not sure I actually want to know what this anime is anymore)

Also, is this anime completely based on violence? It seems a bit Higurashi-ish from what I've seen (Not that I don't like Higurashi!)
ChibiBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 03:56   Link #6264
Woopzilla
Desensitized
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LV-426
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiBear View Post
Hi everyone, I was watching a thing on youtube and it looked interesting so if anyoe could tell me what show it is I'd really appreciate it. I only saw a few clips, so my description may be rather vague... Ok, here it is:

There's a really tall and skinny girl with short blondish hair and shes carrying around a sword, and in another scene she has her arm cut off (weird). There's also another lady who looks kinda similar except her hair is long and curly, and she got decapitated (ugh) Another scene where 3(?) people are having sticks stuck through their stomachs (I'm not sure I actually want to know what this anime is anymore)

Also, is this anime completely based on violence? It seems a bit Higurashi-ish from what I've seen (Not that I don't like Higurashi!)
That is probably Claymore. All three of those things you mention happen in this anime... it's fairly violent but is mainly a fighting anime rather than a torture/psycho murder anime.
__________________
Tsubasa Hanekawa of Bakemonogatari
Woopzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 04:47   Link #6265
ChibiBear
Aim's Stalker ^_~
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Australia
Age: 19
Send a message via MSN to ChibiBear
Aww man... I've heard of Claymore! I feel stupid now Thanks!
__________________
Meow meow nano desu~ Nipah~
ChibiBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 05:59   Link #6266
Cipher
.....
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rika~nippa View Post
Thank you for the last time
Now I want to know who is this character:

It isn't Higurashi because I've seen it.
Thank you in advance ^_^
Isn't that a Clannad uniform? I'm guessing its either someone's original artwork or a visual novel's character.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 06:04   Link #6267
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The European Bunion
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rika~nippa View Post
Thank you for the last time
Now I want to know who is this character:

It isn't Higurashi because I've seen it.
Thank you in advance ^_^
It's a game called Yuuhi no Mukougawa (NSFW), made by the same studio that created Koihime Musou. The girl's name is Aikawa Sayuki.
__________________
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 06:34   Link #6268
soramimicry
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Can you help me identify this anime?

Its an old anime and on the VHS cover there is a guy on a sportscar with three girls. The three girls are in their underwear which is heaps lacy. I think it might be a manga entertainment one but to be honest im not sure if you can help it would absolutely awesome.
soramimicry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 11:12   Link #6269
Cipher
.....
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by soramimicry View Post
Its an old anime and on the VHS cover there is a guy on a sportscar with three girls. The three girls are in their underwear which is heaps lacy. I think it might be a manga entertainment one but to be honest im not sure if you can help it would absolutely awesome.
guy on sports car..Speed Racer?
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 13:45   Link #6270
Rika~nippa
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Talking

Thank you so much !
Rika~nippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 14:23   Link #6271
snowmaiden05
frozen in time
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Send a message via Yahoo to snowmaiden05
Can someone help me identify this one? (=.=);;

Spoiler:
__________________

~||The once known to be never-ending came to meet its end||~
snowmaiden05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 15:54   Link #6272
Woopzilla
Desensitized
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LV-426
Age: 27
It's Inu x Boku Secret Service, a new manga. The guy is called Natsu and the girl is Riricho, not sure what it's about since I just google'd their names.

EDIT:
Spoiler for Plot Summmary from Mangahelpers.com:
__________________
Tsubasa Hanekawa of Bakemonogatari
Woopzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 17:37   Link #6273
soramimicry
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
guy on sports car..Speed Racer?
nah thanks anyway
soramimicry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 19:02   Link #6274
snowmaiden05
frozen in time
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Send a message via Yahoo to snowmaiden05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woopzilla View Post
It's Inu x Boku Secret Service, a new manga. The guy is called Natsu and the girl is Riricho, not sure what it's about since I just google'd their names.

EDIT:
Spoiler for Plot Summmary from Mangahelpers.com:
(=.=);; I think google has a grudge on me. I also did that but meh, thanks! :3
__________________

~||The once known to be never-ending came to meet its end||~
snowmaiden05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 19:16   Link #6275
Splitpersonality
Amateur Psychomocologist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by soramimicry View Post
Its an old anime and on the VHS cover there is a guy on a sportscar with three girls. The three girls are in their underwear which is heaps lacy. I think it might be a manga entertainment one but to be honest im not sure if you can help it would absolutely awesome.
Guy in a sports car with bikini clad women, and was around on VHS?

Sounds a bit like Lupin III, but i'm probably wrong :/
__________________
Splitpersonality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-13, 20:29   Link #6276
Quancio
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Poland
Quote:
Originally Posted by soramimicry View Post
Its an old anime and on the VHS cover there is a guy on a sportscar with three girls. The three girls are in their underwear which is heaps lacy. I think it might be a manga entertainment one but to be honest im not sure if you can help it would absolutely awesome.
I was randomly browsing through AniDB and bang, saw this and remembered someone looking for it ;p Dochinpira
Quancio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 09:21   Link #6277
Deadly Delusion
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Anyone know where this is from? Not 100% sure it's from an anime/manga/game, but I think so.
Deadly Delusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 09:32   Link #6278
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Earth
Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Delusion View Post
Anyone know where this is from? Not 100% sure it's from an anime/manga/game, but I think so.
90% sure that's Hetalia's fanart. Hetalia is a webcomic that has been compiled into tankouban and has an anime airing (around 5 minutes per episode, fix me if I'm wrong D: ), right now on Season 2.
__________________

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 09:36   Link #6279
Deadly Delusion
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
90% sure that's Hetalia's fanart. Hetalia is a webcomic that has been compiled into tankouban and has an anime airing (around 5 minutes per episode, fix me if I'm wrong D: ), right now on Season 2.
Thanks, I'll check it out
Deadly Delusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 22:14   Link #6280
Terrestrial Dream
勇者
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Tesla Leicht Institute
Age: 24
I remember seeing an anime about a Kappa and a boy that looked like Kappa and I believe it was a movie, also I believe that it was made in the 90's (maybe not but I think I saw it around 99).

As for second anime I want to find out is super vague as I barley watched it. But I think it was bunch of group of people sent into weird world and they ride a single red vehicle that was pretty big. If anyone could remember this I would be really thankful.
__________________
Terrestrial Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anime, anime figure, game, identification, manga, search

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.