AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-09-15, 22:27   Link #6281
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The girl's bathroom
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Anyone help us with where this signature is from?



I tried looking for "Concerto Note" but I'm not having much luck.
__________________

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 22:38   Link #6282
Rawgers
Nyaa~
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: S. California
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
Anyone help us with where this signature is from?



I tried looking for "Concerto Note" but I'm not having much luck.
Meh. Its a visual novel called Concerto Note (コンチェルトノート). You must be googling something wrong as I found information on the first page of my search.
NSFW Getchu Link
VNDB link
Rawgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 23:46   Link #6283
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The girl's bathroom
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
*face palm*

Thanks mate.
__________________

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 01:33   Link #6284
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
I remember seeing an anime about a Kappa and a boy that looked like Kappa and I believe it was a movie, also I believe that it was made in the 90's (maybe not but I think I saw it around 99).
Perhaps Kappa no Sanpei ? It meets the criteria, movie, kappa, boy looking like a kappa, made in 1993.
__________________
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 06:41   Link #6285
Cipher
.....
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Kindly help me with Identifying this Anime: Martial Arts. 20+ year old(not sure) protagonist. Fighting against swordsmen barehanded. Traveler. Feudal Japan. perhaps historic character. carefree character. This might be hard but thanks.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 06:51   Link #6286
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Kindly help me with Identifying this Anime: Martial Arts. 20+ year old(not sure) protagonist. Fighting against swordsmen barehanded. Traveler. Feudal Japan. perhaps historic character. carefree character. This might be hard but thanks.
Shura no Toki?
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 07:12   Link #6287
Cipher
.....
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
I think the main character was bald.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 22:24   Link #6288
Terrestrial Dream
勇者
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Tesla Leicht Institute
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Perhaps Kappa no Sanpei ? It meets the criteria, movie, kappa, boy looking like a kappa, made in 1993.
That is the one and for some reason it looks lot creepier than when I saw it ten years ago . But interesting story though.
__________________
Terrestrial Dream is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 19:20   Link #6289
sothis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
I think the main character was bald.
i dunno, are you sure it's not Shura no Toki? (here's some screenshots to verify) the very first thing i thought of was SnT because that's one of the main points, that he fights bare handed. it fits everything you brought up except the bald aspect. it does have three very separate arcs. i feel like i've seen something where the character becomes bald into the anime but don't recall which one it is!

if i remember correctly Blade of the Immortal has a bald character. Legend of Condor Hero, iirc, has a main char who fights barehanded (it's been a looong time since i've seen it though) but he's also not bald.

any other details? how old did the animation look? gory/etc?
__________________

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
sothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 21:30   Link #6290
Cipher
.....
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sothis View Post
i dunno, are you sure it's not Shura no Toki? (here's some screenshots to verify) the very first thing i thought of was SnT because that's one of the main points, that he fights bare handed. it fits everything you brought up except the bald aspect. it does have three very separate arcs. i feel like i've seen something where the character becomes bald into the anime but don't recall which one it is!

if i remember correctly Blade of the Immortal has a bald character. Legend of Condor Hero, iirc, has a main char who fights barehanded (it's been a looong time since i've seen it though) but he's also not bald.

any other details? how old did the animation look? gory/etc?
Sorry, It's definitely shura no toki. The bald guy was another character who gave him rice to eat.
Cipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 05:53   Link #6291
Riskbreaker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
If anyone could kindly help me find out the for this anime, it'd be very much appreciated!

I don't remember exactly what it's exactly about having only read once about it a while back, but it went something along the lines of:

A boy meets some girl who for some reason transports him along with her to another world, where upon arrival they're split up and he's forced to become a slave in a really brutal regime and has plenty of bad things happen to him as a result of this. Amidst all that, he tries to find the girl so he can go back home.

Anyone know what this is?
Riskbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 08:17   Link #6292
Woopzilla
Desensitized
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LV-426
Age: 28
Hmm... probably not it, but 12 Kingdoms (Juuni Kokuki) has a somewhat similar sidestory going on like that. But he's not so much a slave... although I can't remember quite so well.

It's probably not it though if what you described was the main story.
__________________
Tsubasa Hanekawa of Bakemonogatari
Woopzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 10:19   Link #6293
spudman
Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: UK
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riskbreaker View Post
A boy meets some girl who for some reason transports him along with her to another world, where upon arrival they're split up and he's forced to become a slave in a really brutal regime and has plenty of bad things happen to him as a result of this. Amidst all that, he tries to find the girl so he can go back home.
Possibly Now and Then, Here and There (Ima, Sokoni Iru Boku).
spudman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 18:56   Link #6294
Riskbreaker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woopzilla View Post
Hmm... probably not it, but 12 Kingdoms (Juuni Kokuki) has a somewhat similar sidestory going on like that. But he's not so much a slave... although I can't remember quite so well.

It's probably not it though if what you described was the main story.
No, it's not that, but thanks for the input though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudman View Post
Possibly Now and Then, Here and There (Ima, Sokoni Iru Boku).
Yes, that's the one. Thank you very much!
Riskbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 22:50   Link #6295
martialangel
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Can someone please kindly help to identify these? I think I know some, but not 100% sure:

1. Ruler of Nabari
2. D.Gray-man
3. Buso Renkin???
4.
5. Geneshaft???
6.


martialangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 22:59   Link #6296
Calca
Expressionless
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Incognito
Quote:
Originally Posted by martialangel View Post
Can someone please kindly help to identify these? I think I know some, but not 100% sure:

1. Ruler of Nabari
2. D.Gray-man
3. Buso Renkin???
4.
5. Geneshaft???
6.


#4 is from Zombie Loan.

It's usually pretty easy to identify artwork that is from Peach-Pit.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 23:14   Link #6297
LKK
Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Virginia, USA
Age: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by martialangel View Post
Can someone please kindly help to identify these? I think I know some, but not 100% sure:

1. Ruler of Nabari
2. D.Gray-man
3. Buso Renkin???
4.
5. Geneshaft???
6.


Number 6 is from The Wallflower a.k.a. Yamato Nadesico Shichihenge. (Can you tell I watched the dub version first? )
__________________

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
My manga list | My anime DVD list
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-18, 23:18   Link #6298
Jze0
Hmmm...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by martialangel View Post
Can someone please kindly help to identify these? I think I know some, but not 100% sure:

1. Ruler of Nabari
2. D.Gray-man
3. Buso Renkin???
4.
5. Geneshaft???
6.


Number 3 is definitely Mahiro Muto from Baso Renkin
__________________
::MyAnimeList | Miko priestess::
Jze0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-19, 07:55   Link #6299
nebilim
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
hey guys, need your help again >_<

whats this? ->
nebilim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-19, 13:14   Link #6300
kayos
RETIRED
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by nebilim View Post
hey guys, need your help again >_<

whats this? ->
Gunbuster 2 (aka Diebuster)
kayos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anime, anime figure, game, identification, manga, quotes, search, visual novel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.