AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-04-01, 15:45   Link #661
rooboy
Umeboshi!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Tejas
Age: 38
Looking for a specific anime series (not a recommendation)

My wife insists she remembers seeing an anime series with the following joke in it:

A boy is sitting on the toilet and he keeps asking for paper, another person (she thinks it's a girl) keeps bringing him different kinds, but never toilet paper (which is obviously what he's asking for). She thinks it was Mahoromatic, but I can't actually find it _IN_ Mahoromatic.

Does anyone recognize this series? I'm starting to think she dreamed the whole thing.
__________________
rooboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-01, 21:20   Link #662
Mirai
Sata Andagi!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
that reminds me of elfen lied, where kouta was laying down sick and was trying to ask for something but nyuu couldnt figure out what it was.. i dont remember what he wanted, but she brought him all sorts of odd things...
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-02, 04:55   Link #663
DEvok
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
In search for a anime

iv been searching a anime so i can buy it or download it, but unfortunitly i forgot the name of this anime, i watch this anime about 1995-98 i think, it is a series, sorry for being so broad, but if there is any info that would help thanx

1. Firstly, its about gangsters.
2.the main charcter has brown/black hair, during later of the series he dyes his hair yellow, he fight relitively smart, one stage one of his oponent used a lemon in his fist to attack him so he could have been blinded, but he new the situation.

2. the main charcter meets up some other guy, in his school, always fights with him but became close friends during later, he also changed his hair, he had black tall hair like bart simpson(barts yellow ov coures) but 4 times taller.
DEvok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-03, 11:36   Link #664
Deiwos
Tatakau Waitress
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Poland
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Deiwos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirai
that reminds me of elfen lied, where kouta was laying down sick and was trying to ask for something but nyuu couldnt figure out what it was.. i dont remember what he wanted, but she brought him all sorts of odd things...
Kouta wanted some water :P
Deiwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 00:50   Link #665
vhx
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Zoids - Question

A long time ago I saw on TV the Zoids anime, but don't remember which series it was. I remember seeing a dinosaur zoid that had some type of weapon called a partical beam cannon and was like the ultimate weapon or something along those lines. The series also had like a type of shields which pretty much put up a barrier preventing attacks. Anyone know which Zoids series I am talking about? There are different kinds but I am not sure which is which.
__________________

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-04-04 at 04:36. Reason: Threads merged. Unfortunately some people can't be bothered to notice the sticky threads. It makes me wonder why the HECK we bother sticking them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vhx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 01:07   Link #666
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Waiting for the full moon...
Send a message via AIM to Dark Lord Zenigame
All of the Zoids shows have had the cannon, with the Geno Saurer, Geno Breaker, Berserk Fuhrer or the Dark Spiner.

But since you mention the shield, I believe you're thinking about the first series.
__________________
「無一物」
仏に逢えば仏を殺せ。
祖に逢えば祖を殺せ。
何物にも捕われる、
縛られず、
ただあるがままに己を生きる。
Dark Lord Zenigame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 03:55   Link #667
Shiryuu
Magical Boy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hiding... don't try to find me.
Age: 10
Zoids: Chaotic Century + Guardian Force
__________________

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 10:21   Link #668
DEvok
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEvok
iv been searching a anime so i can buy it or download it, but unfortunitly i forgot the name of this anime, i watch this anime about 1995-98 i think, it is a series, sorry for being so broad, but if there is any info that would help thanx

1. Firstly, its about gangsters.
2.the main charcter has brown/black hair, during later of the series he dyes his hair yellow, he fight relitively smart, one stage one of his oponent used a lemon in his fist to attack him so he could have been blinded, but he new the situation.

2. the main charcter meets up some other guy, in his school, always fights with him but became close friends during later, he also changed his hair, he had black tall hair like bart simpson(barts yellow ov coures) but 4 times taller.

anyone seen or heard about it?
DEvok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 13:57   Link #669
hooliganj
Team Player
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
If you read back through this thread, this show has been identified quite a few times. I'm glad it's popular, but more people should remember the name.

You are looking for Kyou Kara Ore Wa... (From Now On, I Am...), an older OVA based on a manga by the creator of the more recent Tenshi na Konamaiki (Cheeky Angel).
__________________
De Chelonian Mobile
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 20:28   Link #670
Omniscient
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy666
My wife insists she remembers seeing an anime series with the following joke in it:

A boy is sitting on the toilet and he keeps asking for paper, another person (she thinks it's a girl) keeps bringing him different kinds, but never toilet paper (which is obviously what he's asking for). She thinks it was Mahoromatic, but I can't actually find it _IN_ Mahoromatic.

Does anyone recognize this series? I'm starting to think she dreamed the whole thing.
That sounds like episode three of Da Capo Second Season.
__________________
Omniscient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-04, 22:33   Link #671
rooboy
Umeboshi!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Tejas
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniscient
THAT'S IT!

THANK YOU OMNI!
__________________
rooboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 07:48   Link #672
rongquan7
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
urgent help needed!

erm anyone knows of an anime whereby a boy is wrongly sent to live in a girls dorm during his sch life and he had to score gd grades before he can change back to the boys dorm?

anyone who know about this anime pls tell me the title. thanks
rongquan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-05, 08:05   Link #673
Kamui4356
Aria Company
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by rongquan7
erm anyone knows of an anime whereby a boy is wrongly sent to live in a girls dorm during his sch life and he had to score gd grades before he can change back to the boys dorm?

anyone who know about this anime pls tell me the title. thanks
It's Finalist. It's not exactly urgent though. Moonphase has it listed for 2006, without so much as a season, so it'll probably be a while. I might be insane, but I thought it was originally scheduled for this month. Well production delays happen.
__________________
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 06:30   Link #674
Shiryuu
Magical Boy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hiding... don't try to find me.
Age: 10
Where is this from?
http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/6...hi01mix2nm.gif
__________________

DOCKING MODE~

Last edited by xris; 2006-04-08 at 05:25.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 06:36   Link #675
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu
Where is this from?
That's from the ending of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
You can watch the whole sequence on YouTube.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qHfYM6HHMdc

Incidently, I think that gif was made by [Woland]
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...2&postcount=57
__________________
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 11:33   Link #676
darkchibi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 29
Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Someone posted this animated gif awhile back:



Any idea what that series is. I think it's from a hentai.
darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-07, 16:51   Link #677
Shiryuu
Magical Boy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hiding... don't try to find me.
Age: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker
Incidently, I think that gif was made by [Woland]
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...2&postcount=57
It probably was, but I found it in another forum.

Anyways, thanks.
__________________

DOCKING MODE~

Last edited by Shiryuu; 2006-04-08 at 01:19.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 11:02   Link #678
DEvok
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooliganj
If you read back through this thread, this show has been identified quite a few times. I'm glad it's popular, but more people should remember the name.

You are looking for Kyou Kara Ore Wa... (From Now On, I Am...), an older OVA based on a manga by the creator of the more recent Tenshi na Konamaiki (Cheeky Angel).
omg was this anime been dumbed due to demands? coz i find it funny that its been released on this month, or because of my doings?
im happy i finally no tha name, TANKYOU VERY much!
DEvok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 12:13   Link #679
DEvok
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
This one is very old"

okay if someone could also identify this anime as well that i watched when i was 10 and under, so would have been 1989-1992.

there is this girl, who meets these two cats, i think they can talk( ITS NOT sailor moon) lolz.
these two cats gave this little girl probably a 10-12year old a magical item.

Description- looks like a girls powder thing that has a mirror that flips, you know, the thing that chicks use u put make up with when go out lol.
its pink, and the use of this item what it does, it transforms you to any person you wish, at one stage this girl turned into her mother, coz her mother couldnt have made it to some interiew so she had a transformation witch she became her mom, thats all i remember, i was 10, thats 14 years ago o.O
DEvok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 14:51   Link #680
hooliganj
Team Player
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Well, you're throwing me off with the cats, but everything else sounds like Hime-chan's Ribbon. Two pixies give her a compact make-up kit that lets her control time. Her ribbon turns her into people, but she has to have a mirror to do the spell, so she uses the compact for that. She also gets a wand that lets her change size.

Animesuki's info page for the show lists a torrent for all 61 episodes that is still active.
__________________
De Chelonian Mobile
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anime, anime figure, game, identification, manga, quotes, search, visual novel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.