AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-05-11, 22:23   Link #761
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
anything more.......?

Also known as a03
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-12, 09:09   Link #762
Akyra

hmmm...well i watched it in hk...the first mecha was called flying dragon castle (directly translated from Chinese)....and another one is shaped like a pyramid...remember the lead femail character is a cat...
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-12, 22:22   Link #763
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
This should be hard...'cause I can't put it into words...

It's a magica/fantasy anime...for kids, so the graphics are not too flashy...
In episode one the hero wanted to buy himself a really good sword but he didn't 'cause he don't have enough money to buy the good sword and the flower the heroine wanted.
There's an old man dancing all the time...and he's one of the side-kick characters.
The dance is originally a sacred dance, but all the girls who were supposed to do the dance disappeared/ran away/were kidnapped(sorry vague memory) and the old man ended up doing the dance...
The old man is often seen naked with a straw skirt, and has a pair of hairy legs...
The footsetps of the dance is actually a magical circle to summon a powerful electric spitting monster...
The heroine of the story has a staff--one almost as tall as her. The top of her staff is a huge eye...

Too many trivial details but that's all I remember...sorry if I'm giving you trouble but many thanks for helping...
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-12, 22:52   Link #764
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon
This should be hard...'cause I can't put it into words...

It's a magica/fantasy anime...for kids, so the graphics are not too flashy...
In episode one the hero wanted to buy himself a really good sword but he didn't 'cause he don't have enough money to buy the good sword and the flower the heroine wanted.
There's an old man dancing all the time...and he's one of the side-kick characters.
The dance is originally a sacred dance, but all the girls who were supposed to do the dance disappeared/ran away/were kidnapped(sorry vague memory) and the old man ended up doing the dance...
The old man is often seen naked with a straw skirt, and has a pair of hairy legs...
The footsetps of the dance is actually a magical circle to summon a powerful electric spitting monster...
The heroine of the story has a staff--one almost as tall as her. The top of her staff is a huge eye...

Too many trivial details but that's all I remember...sorry if I'm giving you trouble but many thanks for helping...
Mahoujin Guru Guru?
http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,8...in_guru_g.html
Old 2006-05-12, 23:25   Link #765
animesou
hinatasou

Hihi, there was this fantasy anime series I watched on VHS in the summer at my Japanese friend's house before I entered the 5th grade (1995). Might be older than that year.

The episode was where these group of faries were trying to fight this lizard-like boss. The faries lost and were all turned to stone. Then an RPG-like group tried to fight the boss and were defeated as well. There was only one person left who had a hammer/drum like weapon.

The EN song had the faries singing into a microphone
Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba-Baba
Ba-Ba, Ba-Baba
The characters were holding a rope and lined up one behind the other like a train. Then they played Jan-Ken-Pon (Rock Paper Scissors) and the loser went to the end of the line.
Old 2006-05-14, 06:56   Link #766
Motoki

Hello, maby anyone know from what anime is that animation: http://www.filecabin.com/up1/1141757193-1.gif
Motoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-14, 09:09   Link #767
furigana
Eurekaaaaaa!!!

I really hate to be plugging this a second time, but does noone really have no idea about this character? Might be from an anime or a game... I'm getting kinda desperate because I know of no better place to ask...

Spoiler:
Old 2006-05-14, 10:17   Link #768
hooliganj
Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoki
Hello, maby anyone know from what anime is that animation: http://www.filecabin.com/up1/1141757193-1.gif
This Ugly and Beautiful World (Kono Minikuku mo Utsukushii Sekai).
Old 2006-05-14, 19:50   Link #769
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by furigana
I really hate to be plugging this a second time, but does noone really have no idea about this character? Might be from an anime or a game... I'm getting kinda desperate because I know of no better place to ask...

Spoiler:
Are you sure that's not the Noid from Dominos Pizza?
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-15, 08:13   Link #770
furigana
Eurekaaaaaa!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor
Are you sure that's not the Noid from Dominos Pizza?
Heh, that is a nice find... I had no idea what a the Noid was. After checking they do look similar, but there are a few differences, like the absense of the "N"-belt and the microphone she's holding. Besides, when I took the photos there was a quite different air about her, kinda playful... definitely not that of an overweight pizza villain : ) so I'm excluding that for the moment. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Anyone have any other ideas?
Old 2006-05-15, 21:08   Link #771
eternalflame
Off spying on people....

Need help identifying an anime!

Well i just started watching flames of recca if someone's familiar with it. Anyways before the actual show starts there's this short intro with animeunion and it has like 7-8 animes shown i think, well do anyone know the anime with the angel holding two swords, itz the one on my avatar if someone know. thx

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-05-15 at 21:30. Reason: Threads merged. Please SEARCH before posting a new thread. It will keep you from annoying the moderators or making yourself look stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eternalflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-15, 21:30   Link #772
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by furigana
Heh, that is a nice find... I had no idea what a the Noid was. After checking they do look similar, but there are a few differences, like the absense of the "N"-belt and the microphone she's holding. Besides, when I took the photos there was a quite different air about her, kinda playful... definitely not that of an overweight pizza villain : ) so I'm excluding that for the moment. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Anyone have any other ideas?
To me her character design looks like she's from a dancing game. Unfortunately I don't know the game she's from. Still, if you start looking up things online perhaps you'll find a picture of her that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalflame
Well i just started watching flames of recca if someone's familiar with it. Anyways before the actual show starts there's this short intro with animeunion and it has like 7-8 animes shown i think, well do anyone know the anime with the angel holding two swords, itz the one on my avatar if someone know. thx
Your avatar looks familiar, but I can't quite place it. Please post the fullsized version of that picture. If you don't know how to post a picture, use ImageShack.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-15, 21:52   Link #773
eternalflame
Off spying on people....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
To me her character design looks like she's from a dancing game. Unfortunately I don't know the game she's from. Still, if you start looking up things online perhaps you'll find a picture of her that way.

Your avatar looks familiar, but I can't quite place it. Please post the fullsized version of that picture. If you don't know how to post a picture, use ImageShack.
o im not really sure on how to post it using imageshack, but here's the link to it http://img354.imageshack.us/my.php?i...d000bmp9vc.gif
tell me if it doesnt work, thx for the help
Old 2006-05-15, 22:13   Link #774
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

That works fine. Unfortunately now that I see the full sized image I realize it was not the show I was thinking of. Ah well. Maybe someone else will recognize it. BTW, you can also use image tags like this:
[img]http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/6936/pdvd000bmp9vc.gif[/img]
Assuming that your URL points to a picture instead of a webpage, that will produce this:

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-15, 22:30   Link #775
eternalflame
Off spying on people....

o, well i think the words that's printed sideways are in english, but i cant make out the words looks to me like itz A_GAL_ , hopefully thats a clue
Old 2006-05-15, 22:38   Link #776
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalflame
o, well i think the words that's printed sideways are in english, but i cant make out the words looks to me like itz A_GAL_ , hopefully thats a clue
Asgald ?

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-15, 22:59   Link #777
eternalflame
Off spying on people....

i dont think itz asgald, searched online for that and all i got was asgaldh which wasnt it
Old 2006-05-15, 23:18   Link #778
Calca
Expressionless

Something tells me that's from an old Sega CD game or something like that.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-15, 23:27   Link #779
eternalflame
Off spying on people....

i found that when i was watching flames of recca, before the show starts animeunion introduces few animes it encoded, and that picture was on of them, so im pretty sure itz an anime not a sega cd game. well i dunno a lot about this
Old 2006-05-16, 00:08   Link #780
furigana
Eurekaaaaaa!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
I was thinking along similar lines, but unfortunately I have never ever played one. Oh well, looks like I'll start browsing through their websites, maybe I'll find something. Any idea what might be the most popular dancing games in Japan?

Tags
anime, anime figure, game, identification, manga, quotes, search, visual novel