AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2013-05-21, 05:53   Link #41
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I meant they leaked the game CG of her ending to show that the info about the pregnancy endings was true.
Yeah I know you meant that, but... y'know... it's Origami we're talking about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Instead of sequel, isnt't possible they may add their routes as downloadable content ?
Nope, because the game is set in the early summer, so it's likely before the field trip in volume 5 where you meet the Yamai twins. Hence, a sequel would be necessary.
Spoiler:

I've already pre-ordered it as part of my contribution to driving up sales so as to convince Compile Heart/Sting Entertainment that the game is popular enough to warrant a sequel. I've done my part now, all that's left is to hope...

Also, if the heroines in DAL:RU all get pregnancy endings, I also want pregnancy endings for all future heroines as well.
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 06:02   Link #42
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamadooddood View Post
Nope, because the game is set in the early summer, so it's likely before the field trip in volume 5 where you meet the Yamai twins. Hence, a sequel would be necessary.

I've already pre-ordered it as part of my contribution to driving up sales so as to convince Compile Heart/Sting Entertainment that the game is popular enough to warrant a sequel. I've done my part now, all that's left is to hope...
Well not necessarily,
Quote:
Based on the light novel, Date A Live: Rinne Utopia apparently takes place in an alternate setting from the novels and anime.
if so then and there lies a possibility that they can be introduced in a different manner than in the LN.
Old 2013-05-21, 06:52   Link #43
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Well not necessarily,
if so then and there lies a possibility that they can be introduced in a different manner than in the LN.
While that may be true, it's still unlikely, because they'd at least want to keep some sort of chronological order. Besides, adding in the extra routes, changing what each choice does, etc, based on the addition of DLC heroines would be a royal pain that would just not be worth it. A sequel would make more economical sense.
Old 2013-05-21, 07:09   Link #44
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I'm down with a sequel instead of DLC. It may take longer to come out and be more expensive than DLC, but we'd probably get routes for all the girls from the first game too.
Old 2013-05-23, 21:55   Link #45
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

New post for large time gap.

Updates on the game homepage:

Sample voices for the rest of the main girls.

OP movie uploaded.

Voice commentaries for Tohka, Origami, Kotori, and Yoshino.
Old 2013-05-24, 03:20   Link #46
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Voice commentaries for Tohka, Origami, Kotori, and Yoshino.
Actually, those 4 were already there long ago. What was added were the ones for Kurumi, Rinne and Shido.
Old 2013-05-24, 04:08   Link #47
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Actually, those 4 were already there long ago. What was added were the ones for Kurumi, Rinne and Shido.
Ah, I see what happened there. When I loaded the voice commentary page before, it didn't fully load so the picture of Kurumi, Rinne, and Shidou didn't show up.
Old 2013-05-24, 07:31   Link #48
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Ah, I see what happened there. When I loaded the voice commentary page before, it didn't fully load so the picture of Kurumi, Rinne, and Shidou didn't show up.
Still, it's pretty clear that those first 4 weren't newly added...

Yoshino's voice was really sweet. XD
Old 2013-05-24, 21:06   Link #49
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura Send a message via Skype™ to Mura
Game OP:

Old 2013-05-24, 23:59   Link #50
Trung-t-rung

Rumor about the bad ending :
Spoiler for spoil:

OMG!!NOOOOOO!!
Trung-t-rung is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 05:59   Link #51
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Rumor about the bad ending :
Spoiler for spoil:

OMG!!NOOOOOO!!
Lol, we were spoiled a bit about that in the last preview, were we not? And it was released almost a month ago. Let's see... from what I saw...

Spoiler:

Though as long as we don't screw up badly we should get the good endings, so there shouldn't be too much of a problem there? After all, it's not the bad endings we want. It's no School Days after all. At least, I hope it isn't.

Anyone going to do fan translation of this game when it comes out? For those of us who can't understand Japanese lol.

EDIT: If I got anything wrong regarding the bad ends, someone who actually knows Japanese correct me thanks.

Last edited by iamadooddood; 2013-05-25 at 07:02.
Old 2013-05-25, 07:11   Link #52
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
EDIT: If I got anything wrong regarding the bad ends, someone who actually knows Japanese correct me thanks.
Well, there hasn't been any leaks or spoilers about what the bad endings are. (if there actually are any at all) All that above is just speculation based on a few little scenes from the full-length trailer.

For all we know, the scene of Tohka losing control of her powers in the trailer could be part of her good route and ending and Shidou manages to stop her powers from going completely out of control.
The trailer isn't alluding to any endings at all, just little tidbits as to each of the heroines' stories/conflicts, as per any trailer.
Old 2013-05-25, 07:18   Link #53
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Well, there hasn't been any leaks or spoilers about what the bad endings are. (if there actually are any at all) All that above is just speculation based on a few little scenes from the full-length trailer.

For all we know, the scene of Tohka losing control of her powers in the trailer could be part of her good route and ending and Shidou manages to stop her powers from going completely out of control.
The trailer isn't alluding to any endings at all, just little tidbits as to each of the heroines' stories/conflicts, as per any trailer.
I guess that's true, it did look too obvious, that trailer.

Or it could be both good and bad endings (in bad, he fails; in good, he succeeds).

But that Kurumi one just screams bad ending to me, so I felt that it was only logical that the tidbits of the other heroines were also from their bad endings.
Old 2013-05-25, 10:23   Link #54
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
But that Kurumi one just screams bad ending to me, so I felt that it was only logical that the tidbits of the other heroines were also from their bad endings.
Except that CG is.....pretty much typical Kurumi. So it can easily be from her normal and/or good routes.
Old 2013-05-25, 11:18   Link #55
Mystic_Vegetto

Have they talked about how long the game is going to be yet? Aren't most Visual Novels games based off Anime usually 15-30 Hours or so from the beginning of the game to the end of 1 of the Heroine Routes?
Old 2013-05-25, 11:37   Link #56
hyl
sneaking like a cat

I don't think any company has ever boasted how long their VN's are, simply because people don't have the same reading speed
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 15:52   Link #57
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Except that CG is.....pretty much typical Kurumi. So it can easily be from her normal and/or good routes.
If that were the case then I'd think the "typical" Kurumi showing up is a sure sign that it's time to reload the last save file, because it means bad ending in a scene or two. Or you can just play through to collect all CGs.

I'm still sure that with that state she's in Shidou's not gonna live = he dies = bad ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
Have they talked about how long the game is going to be yet? Aren't most Visual Novels games based off Anime usually 15-30 Hours or so from the beginning of the game to the end of 1 of the Heroine Routes?
Well you can just take it as that then. So 90-180 hours of total gameplay (for 6 heroines)? Time to forgo some sleep...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
I don't think any company has ever boasted how long their VN's are, simply because people don't have the same reading speed
I think the typical time is taken assuming that the autorun function is on (the characters talk normally, with no pause during conversations), and choices are made instantly.

Last edited by iamadooddood; 2013-05-25 at 16:03.
Old 2013-05-25, 16:20   Link #58
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
If that were the case then I'd think the "typical" Kurumi showing up is a sure sign that it's time to reload the last save file, because it means bad ending in a scene or two. Or you can just play through to collect all CGs.
What I mean is that since Kurumi is typically psychotic, then that's what she's normally like, i.e. she's like that al the time on all her routes.

I think it's safe to say that her story plot/conflict/dilemna will involve Shidou helping her get out of her psycho-ness, so she's going to have her psychoepisodes on every route. Though hopefully not entirely, because that's part of what makes her so badass.
Old 2013-05-25, 19:24   Link #59
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
What I mean is that since Kurumi is typically psychotic, then that's what she's normally like, i.e. she's like that al the time on all her routes.

I think it's safe to say that her story plot/conflict/dilemna will involve Shidou helping her get out of her psycho-ness, so she's going to have her psychoepisodes on every route. Though hopefully not entirely, because that's part of what makes her so badass.
From some other CGs of Kurumi I saw I didn't think being psychotic was her default status in her route...

I guess you might be right, but I still stand by what I said earlier regarding her bad ending involving her "eating" him.
Old 2013-05-25, 22:02   Link #60
Mystic_Vegetto

Quote:

I've been thinking about Kurumi in the game for a while, so what if...

Spoiler: