AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-10-13, 09:52   Link #481
ACertainStark
Gift for Index
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Toronto, ON
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
It better be! Remember that Dolly looked suspiciously like Mikoto clone if I recalled?
Yeah. Why?You mean as in they still haven't resolved that?
ACertainStark is online now  
Old 2013-10-13, 12:32   Link #482
Miraluka
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
It better be! Remember that Dolly looked suspiciously like Mikoto clone if I recalled?
Not really, Railgun manga suffers the same face syndrome.
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2013-10-13, 23:03   Link #483
greensoulreaper
こんにちは
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
rofl, i just noticed the tags.
lol. It almost escalated into a shipping thread at one point anyways.
greensoulreaper is offline  
Old 2013-10-14, 02:55   Link #484
Xero8420
The Enigmatic One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Seven Seas
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by greensoulreaper View Post
lol. It almost escalated into a shipping thread at one point anyways.
Not always lol. We sometimes talk about the backgrounds around her too, but shipping speculation talk is typically a hotter topic than any other.
Xero8420 is online now  
Old 2013-10-15, 01:56   Link #485
Shinhwa
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Age: 24
I wonder if Misaki would have a change in personality kind of if she was with Touma. Like being a pure girl in love
Shinhwa is offline  
Old 2013-10-15, 02:37   Link #486
Xero8420
The Enigmatic One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Seven Seas
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
I wonder if Misaki would have a change in personality kind of if she was with Touma. Like being a pure girl in love
Maybe. Cause she obviously behaves differently when she sees or she's with Touma around. Not to mention she behaves a tad different than her usual self when she's with Mikoto as well, to a lesser extend.

Well being a pure girl is all good...

Spoiler:
Xero8420 is online now  
Old 2013-10-15, 03:03   Link #487
Shinhwa
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Age: 24
I really think Touma needs a yandere character in his harem XP
Shinhwa is offline  
Old 2013-10-15, 03:46   Link #488
Xero8420
The Enigmatic One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Seven Seas
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
I really think Touma needs a yandere character in his harem XP
That would be great (Great, really?? ). Cause he has a few tsunderes in his harem. Too many tsuns for his own good, so he needs a yandere to balance up the force. Any kinds of dere is acceptable for his harem.

Say, how does it feel to have a yandere girlfriend/wife?
Xero8420 is online now  
Old 2013-10-15, 04:20   Link #489
Shinhwa
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
That would be great (Great, really?? ). Cause he has a few tsunderes in his harem. Too many tsuns for his own good, so he needs a yandere to balance up the force. Any kinds of dere is acceptable for his harem.

Say, how does it feel to have a yandere girlfriend/wife?
If Othinus somehow joins the harem, I think she would be a good example of a yandere.
Shinhwa is offline  
Old 2013-10-15, 04:37   Link #490
Xero8420
The Enigmatic One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Seven Seas
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
If Othinus somehow joins the harem, I think she would be a good example of a yandere.
No, she's not. I doubt she's the one yet. Othinus is crazy, not yandere.
Xero8420 is online now  
Old 2013-10-15, 04:43   Link #491
Shinhwa
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
No, she's not. I doubt she's the one yet. Othinus is crazy, not yandere.
Crazy can be yandere too

But... yeah...
Shinhwa is offline  
Old 2013-10-15, 04:53   Link #492
Xero8420
The Enigmatic One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Seven Seas
Age: 23
By the way, about this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
I wonder if Misaki would have a change in personality kind of if she was with Touma. Like being a pure girl in love
I reconsider it as a yes. I mean, if recall a few pages back, I did say she's being all freaky of Touma, as was noted when she relentlessly teasing him in NT7.

Oh man, I try not to repeat the same word again. Dammit, Kamachi. Please come out with something more about her. The patience might be limited if we need more materials to discuss more about Misaki.

Last edited by Xero8420; 2013-10-15 at 05:08.
Xero8420 is online now  
Old 2013-10-15, 12:43   Link #493
Shinhwa
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
By the way, about this:


I reconsider it as a yes. I mean, if recall a few pages back, I did say she's being all freaky of Touma, as was noted when she relentlessly teasing him in NT7.

Oh man, I try not to repeat the same word again. Dammit, Kamachi. Please come out with something more about her. The patience might be limited if we need more materials to discuss more about Misaki.
It's kind of sad how she won't be coming out again for a while in the novel side since the world just ended =w=;;

I guess we can only rely on the Railgun side for now...
Shinhwa is offline  
Old 2013-10-15, 12:52   Link #494
ACertainStark
Gift for Index
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Toronto, ON
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
It's kind of sad how she won't be coming out again for a while in the novel side since the world just ended =w=;;

I guess we can only rely on the Railgun side for now...
Speaking of which, I wonder what she's thinking now that the world has ended... kind of curious.
ACertainStark is online now  
Old 2013-10-15, 16:23   Link #495
dKmps
ņe
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
It's kind of sad how she won't be coming out again for a while in the novel side since the world just ended =w=;;

I guess we can only rely on the Railgun side for now...
Since she made an appearance at the start of the nt8 I guess she will appear too in nt9
I mean, I guess that was a kind of "prelude", showing who will be involved in whatever is going to happen now.

Otherwise, it was just random. Although, she's kind of random xd
dKmps is offline  
Old 2013-10-15, 19:37   Link #496
Shinhwa
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Age: 24
It would be interesting if Misaki meets Touma after the world ends and they interact together again to get out of the fiasco. lol
Shinhwa is offline  
Old 2013-10-15, 21:45   Link #497
ACertainStark
Gift for Index
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Toronto, ON
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
It would be interesting if Misaki meets Touma after the world ends and they interact together again to get out of the fiasco. lol
You mean she helps him out of it?
ACertainStark is online now  
Old 2013-10-15, 21:48   Link #498
Shinhwa
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
You mean she helps him out of it?
Pretty much yeah. Let's say the world has turned against Touma in the new world. But only Misaki was unaffected by the change for some reason then after meeting Touma in the new world, she tries to help him restore the world to normal or something XP.

It would be really interesting if Mikoto and Index goes against Touma in the new world if this happens XP
Shinhwa is offline  
Old 2013-10-15, 22:23   Link #499
Xero8420
The Enigmatic One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The Seven Seas
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Pretty much yeah. Let's say the world has turned against Touma in the new world. But only Misaki was unaffected by the change for some reason then after meeting Touma in the new world, she tries to help him restore the world to normal or something XP.

It would be really interesting if Mikoto and Index goes against Touma in the new world if this happens XP
Me too! I was thinking of this too! Expecting Misaki to rescue him, since I was wondering if she do has that kind of a bonding connection with him.
Xero8420 is online now  
Old 2013-10-15, 22:43   Link #500
Shinhwa
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Age: 24
It would make sense, as if the whole world would go against Touma, that means their memories and such would be changed, but let's say Mental Out cannot be affected by other memory changing ability, or Misaki had a back-up memory or defense against other memory/mind affecting technique. If this happens, then it would make sense.

But knowing Kamachi, if the "world goes against Touma" were to happen, he would put Index and Mikoto to help Touma. But it really would be more interesting if they were to attack him or something XP
Shinhwa is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
characters, shokuhou misaki

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.