AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-06-01, 17:10   Link #1
llama

Send a message via AIM to llama
Daa daa daa! Having problems

Is there any reason why it is taking me so long to download Daa Daa Daa!? I'm downloading the 1-10 batch and it's taking me longer to get those than it did to get the entire series of Da Capo, but Da Capo even had less users! I started downloading it about 2 weeks ago, and it's only at 37%! Is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? Bittorrent has always been slow on my computer, but nothing else has gone THIS slow!
llama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 17:35   Link #2
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

You're probably just dealing with the fact that most of the other peers and seeds don't have a hight upload bandwidth. This happens sometimes with rather old torrents. Just bear with it. Sometimes closing BitTorrent and restarting it helps because it gives you a different selection of peers with different upload characteristics. Sometimes it doesn't change anything. If your client is capable of a manual announce you might want to try that.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 18:50   Link #3
llama

Send a message via AIM to llama
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
You're probably just dealing with the fact that most of the other peers and seeds don't have a hight upload bandwidth. This happens sometimes with rather old torrents. Just bear with it. Sometimes closing BitTorrent and restarting it helps because it gives you a different selection of peers with different upload characteristics. Sometimes it doesn't change anything. If your client is capable of a manual announce you might want to try that.
Ok. Thanks. Hopefully that will work, otherwise it might be a year before I get to watch it. But thanks for the suggestions. ^_^
llama is offline   Reply With Quote