AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-04-19, 12:51   Link #1
Asuran420
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Sasuke vs. Naruto [MANGA/SPOILERS]

Spoiler:


discuss

Last edited by Asuran420; 2004-04-20 at 14:11.
Asuran420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 12:52   Link #2
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
who do you think Naruto ofcourse
__________________
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 12:56   Link #3
eLstar
(^_^)v
 
Join Date: May 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuran420
Spoiler:
The reason why is because the answer seems to be more or less obvious.

Naruto WILL win (eventually).

Spoiler:
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 12:59   Link #4
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
they are both going to kill each other, kishimoto will move to an island in souteast asia, and own a harem of naruko look-alikes.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 12:59   Link #5
Palani
///_^
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mushroom County, Mario World
Age: 27
Naruto would be the big winner in a fight. This is because....

Spoiler for MANGA EVENT, BIG SPOILER:


And Change the thread title to .....[MANGA] Or Edit your first post since it contains spoilers which are not in tags.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 13:02   Link #6
Muad'Dib
The Burninator
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Arrakis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
Naruto would be the big winner in a fight. This is because....

Spoiler for MANGA EVENT, BIG SPOILER:


And Change the thread title to .....[MANGA] Or Edit your first post since it contains spoilers which are not in tags.
Spoiler:
Muad'Dib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 13:03   Link #7
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Magical land! (Magica-ru land!)
Naruto would win, in the end or whatever..
I still hope that Naruto will beat him pretty soon, making Sasuke realize his mistake so that Team 7 can come together (+ - some, like Shikamaru or maybe even Gaara) again. I actually believe that Sakura will become a strong (yes, I also mean physically strong like a certain someone) medic. And together, they will hunt down
Spoiler:
because they have killed all the other Kages, or something like that... I think Sasuke is only temporarily evil, because deep inside of him, there are feelings of acknowledgement, love and care :tearyeyes: and Naruto can bring those feelings to the surface
__________________
nh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 13:10   Link #8
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
Naruto would be the big winner in a fight. This is because....

Spoiler for MANGA EVENT, BIG SPOILER:


And Change the thread title to .....[MANGA] Or Edit your first post since it contains spoilers which are not in tags.
Spoiler:
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 13:20   Link #9
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Netherlands
I think this indeed a thread that should be [manga], cos' I don't think any [non-spoiler] can say something serious here without taking the risk of saying something totally stupid cos' it didn't happen that way in the manga at all, and: the [spoilers] are only gonna be iritated ny the tags that they're gonna use constantly... (at least, that's how it looks right now...)... but, don't let me interrupt your very interesting conversation... (omg, he has two tags! mwuaha, he ownes that guys ass now!!)
__________________
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 13:40   Link #10
Casshern
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Not sure weather to use spoiler marks or not so to be on the safe side...

Spoiler:


Considering the above I think Sasuke will win. (btw, I'm not a Sasuke fan)
If for no other reason than to keep the story exciting.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 14:40   Link #11
Anjin
stfu-no-jutsu
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 35
Send a message via AIM to Anjin
... This just hit me, and I don't know why I havn't thought about it before.. Why hasnt Sasuke copied the Kagebunshin ? He's seen it tons of times.. You would think a useful skill like that would be the first he put on his list.

Maybe thats coming up soon.. In the manga:

Spoiler:
Anjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 14:42   Link #12
Sethi
StormRider
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Portugal
Me thinks Naruto wins, even without the Kyubi Chakra Sasuke has problems dealing with Naruto so with Kyubi Chakra i think he would go down.
Spoiler:
__________________
-------- Child's Of The Street Ride With Death Wish ---------

----------------- Your Wings Are Weeping -----------------
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 14:55   Link #13
wb_hicks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol//Aris
Not sure weather to use spoiler marks or not so to be on the safe side...

Spoiler:


Considering the above I think Sasuke will win. (btw, I'm not a Sasuke fan)
If for no other reason than to keep the story exciting.

Spoiler:
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 15:15   Link #14
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjin
... This just hit me, and I don't know why I havn't thought about it before.. Why hasnt Sasuke copied the Kagebunshin ? He's seen it tons of times.. You would think a useful skill like that would be the first he put on his list.

Maybe thats coming up soon.. In the manga:

Spoiler:
well he can copy but can't use it like naruto. He can divide himself in max 3 persons and use it. And naruto 1000
__________________
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 15:20   Link #15
Casshern
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
Spoiler:
Yep, you got a point. I agree with what you say about the rasengan. He definetely has better control than before, but it's hard to tell who's better until they go up against eachother.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 16:15   Link #16
Kisame Hoshigaki
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
i dont think its fair to say that naruto beat sasuke on the rooftop, the fight was stopped plus the dude just got out of the hospital.
Kisame Hoshigaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 16:20   Link #17
Muad'Dib
The Burninator
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Arrakis
I very much doubt Sasuke at his current sharingan and ninja abilities would be able to just "copy" every jutsu he sees.

Yes, that's what the sharingan is supposed to do, but it also relies on the abilities of the ninja. While, I think Sasuke would be able to copy and perform the kagebunshin no jutsu, remember it is a very highly advanced technique.
Muad'Dib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 16:24   Link #18
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Magical land! (Magica-ru land!)
For Sasuke to perform Kagebunshin would be a waste of chakra, only Naruto can combine his maximum chakra with clones because he has got such high stamina.
__________________
nh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 16:46   Link #19
Soju
Just Godlike
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Naruto.
Kyuubi > at least 10 jounin levels chakra.
Soju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 16:52   Link #20
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soju
Naruto.
Kyuubi > at least 10 jounin levels chakra.
Joke of the day!

Funny

Kyuubi>atleast 100 3rd hokage prime time chakra
__________________
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.