AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-20, 20:07   Link #41
Shadamehr

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96
I believe this was discussed in detail before in a previous thread if you do a search. The consense of that seemed to be:

Spoiler:

Not much of a spoiler but simply the move is not in the anime yet.

EPYON
Post a link? I'm having some trouble finding it. Or maybe just basically tell me why anybody would think there was a mistake? It looked like a pretty straightforward statement to me.
Shadamehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 23:45   Link #42
epyon96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadamehr
Post a link? I'm having some trouble finding it. Or maybe just basically tell me why anybody would think there was a mistake? It looked like a pretty straightforward statement to me.
Give me a couple of days sorry. I have exams and if I remember it properly it's a very very very long thread (in the range of 20 pages). But search for Rasanga, you should be able to find it.

It looks straightforward to me too. But I am not japanese nor do I read/write well so I merely listened.

EPYON
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 08:36   Link #43
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadamehr
i think Epyon got it wrong there is no mistake as i remember. But Shadamehr what you say is wrong a Jutsu's diffuculty won't change cuz of using 2 or more hands.
Old 2004-04-21, 09:07   Link #44
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Manga spoiler
Spoiler:
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 09:53   Link #45
Asuran420

Well we really wont know, until we get a good translation, or someone who speaks/knows japanese can tell us , I for one hope he hasn't mastered the rasengan , i mean he does it with 2 hands i want him doing it with 1 hand, also im thinking that he definately hasnt mastered it yet because, if it was mastered im sure it would be a whole lot more powerful i think naruto is at the beginning stages and hopefully what tsunade was saying was that he "learned" it maybe not masterd it in a week.
Asuran420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 10:03   Link #46
Palani
///_^

The problem with Naruto's Rasengan isn't that he hasn't mastered it. It is because of his lack of chakra control. we know another person who has mastered it and he was once the strongest nin in the village. We can therefore assume that his chakra control is great. Where Naruto's is loosy as has been stated by more than one person. If he would learn how to fully control the Nine-Tails power and the push it into a rasengan he would own everybody that came close to him. For now he has to deal with a Rasengan containing less chakra.

Spoiler for Manga:
Old 2004-04-21, 12:25   Link #47
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Shadamehr, you remember the link of the thread I gave you for the Raikiri/Chidori difference?

There was also a discussion about this point into it, and yeah the manga states that the Rasengan is 6 levels above the next A-rank jutsu, not some kind of unknown steps.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 13:33   Link #48
Shadamehr

Ah, ok I found it. I guess you're right, Naruto's Rasengan is 6 ranks above. Does anybody know if that "Usengan" thing was just a typo then?

EDIT: Wait, there's another section later in the manga where Jiraiya explicitly says that 'learning' the rasengan comes in 6 'stages'. This discussion only addresses the mistranslation of '6 grades above the second'. Any discussions on this?
Shadamehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 14:12   Link #49
Pillage

well uhhhh
Spoiler:
Pillage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 14:51   Link #50
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Ya'll forgetting who Naruto and Sasuke are. AKA The Shotokan brothers, AKA Ryu & Ken.

Meaning that no matter how strong one of them is, the other will be just as strong. Doesn't matter if Naruto has the Kyubi doesn't matter if he has 15 Kyubi, Sasuke would know and he'd find a way out of it. They're rivals, not just friends, that's one of the reasons why Sasuke is in the predicment he is now in the manga. So I'd say neither would win in the fight.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 15:00   Link #51
Nine Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiYamazaki
Ya'll forgetting who Naruto and Sasuke are. AKA The Shotokan brothers, AKA Ryu & Ken.

Meaning that no matter how strong one of them is, the other will be just as strong. Doesn't matter if Naruto has the Kyubi doesn't matter if he has 15 Kyubi, Sasuke would know and he'd find a way out of it. They're rivals, not just friends, that's one of the reasons why Sasuke is in the predicment he is now in the manga. So I'd say neither would win in the fight.
Ryu was stronger than Ken
Old 2004-04-21, 15:08   Link #52
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:

Played to much street fighter ? :P
Oh and yes... Sasukes lvl 2 seal is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from Kyubis power! So if Naruto had 15 Kyubis innside of him.... eehm... yes really can't imagine that kinda power! But Naruto at his strongest will surely beat Sasuke at his strongest thats no doubt...
Old 2004-04-21, 15:09   Link #53
Sethi
StormRider

Quote:

That comparison is perfect if you putted it in other terms because like Nine Devil said Ryu was stronger than Ken.
Ryu is Stronger than Ken, Naruto is Stronger than Sasuke because they are pretty much the main character.
Ryu has is Satsu no Hadou, and Naruto has is Kyubi.
So they are somewhat similar.

----------------- Your Wings Are Weeping -----------------
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 15:36   Link #54
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Ryu is NOT stronger then Ken and Ken is NOT stronger then Ryu. Don't look at Ryu & Ken from the anime/manga point of view since ALL the stories revolve around the same exact plot and over emphasis the usage of a hadoken (execpt for Alpha but same concept). And of course in those Ryu will be stronger since he's a fan favorite, and Japanese.

But everyone is missing my point completely.

Ryu went the way of spiritual discovery and mastered the hadouken.

Ken went the way of physical training and mastered the shoryuken.

But in a fight neither has the advantage, and both continue to excel as friends and rivals.

Same exact thing in Naruto, imo. No matter how strong Naruto to *is* at the time, Sasuke will be able to take him out on even ground. So if Naruto had 15 Kyubi, Sasuke would have 15 whatever equlivants, and be on the same level. Thats my example. And yes, when Naruto and Sasuke fought on the roof, Naruto was WAY stronger, but in the beginning Sasuke was the same compared to Naruto. And now Sasuke is trying to even up the playing field, just like Ryu & Ken. So when they *really* fight, it'll be a tie.

But if you really wanna get anal about whose stronger (Ryu & Ken) in-game. In Street Fighter 3rd Strike (the latest verison). Ken is top tier while Ryu is mid tier.

Meaning Ken is way stronger then Ryu.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 16:15   Link #55
Asuran420

Yeah but this has nothing to do with Ken and Ryu if you want to talk about them make a thread this is a whole different world and timeframe, so theres no way you can compare freakin streetfighter characters with naruto characters, so take it elsewhere and lets get back to the sasuke vrs naruto discussion
Asuran420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 16:45   Link #56
hakunamatata

For me if they bith use their cheat (sasuke : seal and naruto: kiuby) Naruto win
because those 4 nins used the second level of the seal and are beaten anyway!!

What is akatsuki?

sorry but how to use spoiler? and what is a spoiler?

OK, i have my girl friend now, and i found the DVD with subtitles

please, correct all of error in my english!

Be fluent in english is my nindo

Last edited by hakunamatata; 2004-04-21 at 16:58. Reason: to do spoiler what is spoiler?
hakunamatata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 16:50   Link #57
Sethi
StormRider

hakunamatata perhaps you should edit your post and had spoiler tags because you are giving some spoilers away in a thread that doesn't say manga.
To answer your questions.
Spoiler:

----------------- Your Wings Are Weeping -----------------
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 16:51   Link #58
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Same exact thing in Naruto, imo. No matter how strong Naruto to *is* at the time, Sasuke will be able to take him out on even ground. So if Naruto had 15 Kyubi, Sasuke would have 15 whatever equlivants, and be on the same level. Thats my example. And yes, when Naruto and Sasuke fought on the roof, Naruto was WAY stronger, but in the beginning Sasuke was the same compared to Naruto. And now Sasuke is trying to even up the playing field, just like Ryu & Ken. So when they *really* fight, it'll be a tie.
Tho be a Hokage means to be the strongest Ninja in the village... So if Naruto will become hokage(And he will! That is what the serie is all about) he have and WILL beat Sasuke nothing can compare to Kyubis power when used at full! Not even itachis power can be compared to Kyubis power. Even orochimaru said something like
Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-21, 17:03   Link #59
Nine Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen
Tho be a Hokage means to be the strongest Ninja in the village... So if Naruto will become hokage(And he will! That is what the serie is all about) he have and WILL beat Sasuke nothing can compare to Kyubis power when used at full! Not even itachis power can be compared to Kyubis power. Even orochimaru said something like
Spoiler:
Actually not a single Shinobi can compare to Kyubi.
Old 2004-04-21, 17:39   Link #60
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Actually not a single Shinobi can compare to Kyubi.
Yes i know :P But explain that to JubeiYamazaki.