AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2013-11-29, 12:24   Link #1641
ssj44

Spoiler for Index (LN) & Railgun (Manga):

PS : sorry for the poor English.
ssj44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 12:43   Link #1642
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Maybe there is some basis on the application potentials?
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-29, 14:06   Link #1643
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj44 View Post

1) Here's one just off the top of my head:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rensa
I cannot reproduce the currently unexplainable power of the #7
2) That's just a fan error. I used to believe it myself. I couldn't tell you how it got started (maybe a mistranslation?) but in any event it's completely false. Level 5s are graded like Mugino said.
Old 2013-11-29, 15:55   Link #1644
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssj44 View Post

1 - It is said in the volume Ollerus wins Sugiita (SS2), Ollerus is talking about it after have placed the Sugiita of knees.

2 - I do not remember the exact words, but in the NT vol 5 is said that the destructiveness of Mugino is greater than the Mikoto, then destructive power just is not what decided the ranking.
Acer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-01, 04:31   Link #1645
SilverTalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
2) That's just a fan error. I used to believe it myself. I couldn't tell you how it got started (maybe a mistranslation?) but in any event it's completely false. Level 5s are graded like Mugino said.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Mugino's comment is the only thing directly stated. Though it is convenient that 1-3 are ordered according to usefulness to Aliester and aside from Gunha who should be much higher, the others are in order of combat ability (well technically Mugino's pure destructive ability is higher but she'd basically self destruct and pure destructive ability doesn't mean stronger in a fight anyway).
SilverTalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 01:53   Link #1646
Thatguy3331
Pro Slacker

So guys, here's a random question (one I thought I already asked but oh well):

You know alot of big shit seems to happen at the end of the month with this series:

August: not only was it pretty much confirmed that Kamijou Touma had unwittingly began a fraction, but it was also the day Accel took a bullet to the head for LO.

September: Vento of the front infiltrates academy city, fucking shit up and in the process makes clear that god's right seat want Touma DEAD (or at least his right arm) and it is also the day Accel awakens for the first time

In October we get WORLD WAR FUCKING III

And in November the world ends...basically...perhaps...maybe...

Well the point is we haven't even reached December yet, and if the world Does turn out ok, what the hell is going to happen on New Years in-series? Personally I'm expecting for the universe to just implode on itself.
Old 2013-12-02, 03:24   Link #1647
OH&S
Busy till 22nd Aug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatguy3331 View Post
So guys, here's a random question (one I thought I already asked but oh well):

You know alot of big shit seems to happen at the end of the month with this series:

August: not only was it pretty much confirmed that Kamijou Touma had unwittingly began a fraction, but it was also the day Accel took a bullet to the head for LO.

September: Vento of the front infiltrates academy city, fucking shit up and in the process makes clear that god's right seat want Touma DEAD (or at least his right arm) and it is also the day Accel awakens for the first time

In October we get WORLD WAR FUCKING III

And in November the world ends...basically...perhaps...maybe...

Well the point is we haven't even reached December yet, and if the world Does turn out ok, what the hell is going to happen on New Years in-series? Personally I'm expecting for the universe to just implode on itself.

On Christmas Eve till New Year's Eve, the St. Nicholas Foundation shall declare war on Academy City. The long awaited 7 Days of Eternal Christmas Arc shall begin!!!

Accelerator will face of against the dreaded Black Santa who has kidnapped Last Order for being naughty. Fremea and Fraulein will get caught up in that mess as well as Kakine and Mugino.

Hamazura and the other Level 5s and prominent Level 4s will face off against Rudolph and the other reindeer given form by magic based on a distorted reading of the classic 1823 poem: A Visit from St Nicholas.

Saten, Haruue and friends will get turned into snowmen (that shall be their sole role in the arc)...Enraging Misaka, leading her to look for the magician responsible.

Kamijou and the Anglican Church with possible help from Birdway will attempt to stop the Number 1 Saint: St Nicholas from recreating the effects from the classic poem and mixing in Christian symbolism to turn herself (yeah that's right) into a new magic god based on Christian Mythology and erasing Academy City...

The arc will end with (or start with) Girl A confessing to Kamijou. But who is Girl A?

...Or something like that. I have no idea where I was going with this...

Toaru Series 10 Years: Light Novel Anniversary MAD - Index:NT10 X asdfmovie
OH&S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 04:31   Link #1648
Draco Spirit

Naa, its obvious the universe will suffer severe romantic comedy feedback after Touma saves it in November. Touma will spend the whole month in serial romantic moments with nearly every female character, ending with a New Year date with Kuroko that will make more sense in context!
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 11:44   Link #1649
Trung-t-rung

Well after being saved by Touma, the Earth(Gaia) and humanity's will(Alaya) manifested a female persona to spend Christmas night with him.*crack*
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 15:34   Link #1650
desrtsku
wuaaai!

Location: Himelda Window Cure Queen Of The Blue Sky's palace.
I'm terrified at the idea of the St. Nicholas scenario happening in the future. Or more like, I'm terrified at the idea that everything might actually make sense.
Old 2013-12-02, 18:26   Link #1651
Draco Spirit

Yup, if this was a RPG, all major npcs would have 90% chance of turning out to be female.

Last edited by Draco Spirit; 2013-12-02 at 18:58.
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 05:01   Link #1652
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

That reminds me- its December already so keep an eye out for the cover illustration for NT9 and the full synopsis.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 12:27   Link #1653
ACertainStark
Misfortune -15C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That reminds me- its December already so keep an eye out for the cover illustration for NT9 and the full synopsis.
Do we know the exact day the last cover illustration hit?
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 12:57   Link #1654
dniv
Nintendo Haters I'm ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Do we know the exact day the last cover illustration hit?
I think it was about a month before... as for the day, we could just look in this forum and see when someone posted it and we'll know it was before that... I'm too busy to do that though...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 12:59   Link #1655
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within

It's usually by the 10th of every month, unless there was a delay like last time....

...BAHAHAHA~!! I remember when that happened, some idiots thought that the placeholder illustration from Vol 12 was the replacement and freaked out
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 13:33   Link #1656
ACertainStark
Misfortune -15C

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I think it was about a month before... as for the day, we could just look in this forum and see when someone posted it and we'll know it was before that... I'm too busy to do that though...
Quote:
It's usually by the 10th of every month, unless there was a delay like last time....

...BAHAHAHA~!! I remember when that happened, some idiots thought that the placeholder illustration from Vol 12 was the replacement and freaked out
I wish I was there for that. Hopefully, hits next week then.
Old 2013-12-03, 15:02   Link #1657
Miraluka
18 forever

Quote:

I don't remember that but I do remember a fake cover with Kashiwazaki Othinus and people excited about it and the worries about Mikoto stealing illustrations again.

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 15:04   Link #1658
ACertainStark
Misfortune -15C

The fake NT8 cover?
Old 2013-12-03, 17:50   Link #1659
Acer
Death to the infidels!

I remember the cover of the NT volume 6 came out before the 10th, the cover was released as poster, well, we just have to wait a few more days even.
Acer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-03, 18:44   Link #1660
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:

...That never happened.

And if it did, one of those people only thought that because of some miscommunication.

...Also this hypothetical person in this hypothetical scenario realized they were wrong like a day later.

Tags
novel predictions