AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Old 2014-01-15, 12:18   Link #2521
Fjoergyn

stagrider

Ikeya says valvrave is much to explore and a sequel is possible, but does not refer to restart the story.
Fjoergyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 16:02   Link #2522
Irenesharda

I would be happy to have a sequel series. I miss the show already. I don't think they should do a reboot but perhaps a whole new series about the Empire itself, perhaps what happened between that jump in the years of the flash forward with Saki fighting a new enemy and then maybe talk about some war that's occurring that is threatening the Empire from Earth.

Also, I think them saying after the fact that that was one of Satomi's descendants. Most of the viewers won't know this, and you purposefully had him look and sound exactly like Satomi and show where immortals are the main characters. To suddenly put out a tacked on tweet feels like "last minute sporadic laziness" to me. And unless they actually do a sequel where they state this, it won't really matter. The general audience and those that will see this in the future will never know.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 10:07   Link #2523
Fjoergyn

【VVVファンミーティング】イベントへの参加応募はがきは2ndシーズンBD/DVD3巻の完全生産限定版に封入となります。イベントの詳細情報はコチラからご確認ください!→ http://www.valvrave.com/bddvd/#event02 #valvrave

>「革命機ヴァルヴレイヴ」ファンミーティング・・・4/20(日)、都内某所にて開催!逢坂良太さん、瀬戸麻沙美さん、木村良平さんが出演予定となります! #v alvrave

>【速報】「革命機ヴァルヴレイヴ」ファンミーティングイベントの開催が決定いたしました! http://www.valvrave.com/bddvd/#event02 #vlvrave

Looks like there will be another event and a BD will have a ticket
Old 2014-01-22, 15:05   Link #2524
Key Board
Donut

http://www.aniplex.co.jp/sp/lineup/a....html?id=29169

6th BD will contain a Drama CD
Takes place half a year after the last episode
The now leader of Dorsia's opposition faction A-Drei meets with L-Elf and Saki (others too?, not mentioned)
Old 2014-01-22, 19:50   Link #2525
mangakid95
Ghost Team has Maniac. :p

^This brings more hope for closure to the series, but it also endangers the chances of a sequel. Because if they end it through drama CDs/manga or Lns, then the need to have another animated series will decline.

I actually want a sequel, so while this is good news, it can also be interpreted as bad.
Old 2014-01-22, 20:35   Link #2526
Kurohane

It's still low key to wrap things up in a Drama CD. The fact it only features 3 characters atleast and that war is still going on in Dorrsia means the empire is not formed yet, hinting that this is not a epilogue. This is probably supplementary info that can lean into a sequel. It's a longshot, but it might tie into Galactic year 214 and what Saki was doing. I'm especially interested in the L-elf and Saki interactions as they somehow developed a good worker's relationship.
Old 2014-01-22, 21:37   Link #2527
DevilHighDxD
I <3 u SAKI!

That show how irrelevant Shoko is when she not even include in it when A-drei get priority over her. Okouchi did a fabulous of making people from really liking her in the beginning of season 2 to now of Shoko-a-sh!t... Really fucking nice job, Tch...
Old 2014-01-22, 23:27   Link #2528
LightDragonman

Guess he realized how popular L'Elf, Saki, and A'Drei had become, and decided to prioritize them for this one.
LightDragonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 11:48   Link #2529
~BC~

I really don't think they're that concerned about what fandom thinks as people like to believe.

I'd personally guess that L-Elf, Saki and the others will be assisting A-Drei's efforts in taking back Dorssia. Perhaps they even explore the pilot rotation idea more.
~BC~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 19:20   Link #2530
Fjoergyn

BD(DVD)   BD(DVD)
01 5,419(2,206) 6,089(*,***) 13.06.26 8,295
02 4,460(1,421) 4,966(*,***) 13.07.24 6,387
03 3,413(*,922) 4,089(*,***) 13.08.21 5,011
04 3,659(1,033) 4,056(*,***) 13.09.25 5,089
05 3,379(*,888) 3,890(*,***) 13.10.23 4,778
06 3,579(*,994) *,***(*,***) 13.11.27 4,573

2nd SEASON

01 3,472(*,***) 3,855(*,***) 13.12.25
02 3,019(1,064) *,***(*,***) 13.01.22
Old 2014-01-30, 18:30   Link #2531
Key Board
Donut

not bad, but not great either
then again, it was a hard season for many shows
Old 2014-04-03, 15:57   Link #2532
mangakid95

When's the exact date of the event taking place this month?
Old 2014-04-03, 17:13   Link #2533
LightDragonman

April 20th.
Old 2014-04-03, 21:29   Link #2534
mangakid95

17 days to go...I hope I get the news I'm hoping for. *crosses fingers*
Old 2014-04-03, 22:22   Link #2535
DevilHighDxD
I <3 u SAKI!

To be honest, I'm at a point where I no longer desire a sequel. L-elf isn't a Kamitsuki which mean he will die some point in the history, Akira will be depressing too as Satomi surprisingly being a siscon that he is didn't choose to become Kamitsuki which mean another good character will die, Shoko becomes a Kamitsuki(I really don't want to see her face and of all character to bestow immortally on, why friggin her and not L-elf? C'mom Okouchi, you asspull the memories losing shit plot so why can't you just asspull a way to have L-elf become a Magius too?) and Saki, it confirmed that she lived on and hold on only to a fucking promise from a piece of shit 2 hundred years ago who doesn't give shit about her.

To make a enjoyable sequel, first make L-elf into a Kamitsuki(Don't care how, just fucking do it. Asspull, as it something you good at, Okouchi.) and as well as some of the other "good" human. Then, let Shoko stay as human and rot away(Just tell her that her precious "childhood" friend doesn't want her to.). Finally give Saki a new meaning to her life and have her forgot about that piece of shit so she can move on with her life(As well as compensation for all the bullshits you make her went through in season 1+2.).

Not so bad isn't it? But I kind of doubt that a sequel will be announced at a secret fan event like this.

P.S, for the director who is a L-elf and Shoko shipper. DONT SHIP THEM DONT EVEN BOTHER, L-elf's true love and ONLY love is Lise and it won't be and NEVER will be Shoko.

By the way, can a foreign/non-Japanese go to these event as long as we too have the blu-ray?

Edit: How can I forgot about the most important thing! Rehired TM and Nana for the opening theme and Angela, EliSa and Momoko back for the ending.

Last edited by DevilHighDxD; 2014-04-03 at 23:24.
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-03, 23:07   Link #2536
DorkingtonPugsly

I got the ticket from the bluray, just threw it out since it's of no use lol...

Maybe finally they'll announce dakis... my ultimate dream come true (one that really shouldn't be this hard to begin with but valvrave... :/)
Old 2014-04-03, 23:36   Link #2537
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
To be honest, I'm at a point where I no longer desire a sequel. L-elf isn't a Kamitsuki which mean he will die some point in the history, Akira will be depressing too as Satomi surprisingly being a siscon that he is didn't choose to become Kamitsuki which mean another good character will die, Shoko becomes a Kamitsuki(I really don't want to see her face and of all character to bestow immortally on, why friggin her and not L-elf? C'mom Okouchi, you asspull the memories losing shit plot so why can't you just asspull a way to have L-elf become a Magius too?) and Saki, it confirmed that she lived on and hold on only to a fucking promise from a piece of shit 2 hundred years ago who doesn't give shit about her.

To make a enjoyable sequel, first make L-elf into a Kamitsuki(Don't care how, just fucking do it. Asspull, as it something you good at, Okouchi.) and as well as some of the other "good" human. Then, let Shoko stay as human and rot away(Just tell her that her precious "childhood" friend doesn't want her to.). Finally give Saki a new meaning to her life and have her forgot about that piece of shit so she can move on with her life(As well as compensation for all the bullshits you make her went through in season 1+2.).

Not so bad isn't it? But I kind of doubt that a sequel will be announced at a secret fan event like this.

P.S, for the director who is a L-elf and Shoko shipper. DONT SHIP THEM DONT EVEN BOTHER, L-elf's true love and ONLY love is Lise and it won't be and NEVER will be Shoko.

By the way, can a foreign/non-Japanese go to these event as long as we too have the blu-ray?

Edit: How can I forgot about the most important thing! Rehired TM and Nana for the opening theme and Angela, EliSa and Momoko back for the ending.
There can't be a sequel without Haruto and L-elf. Maybe the planning staff will treat what happened like a bad end of a VN, and a sequel will be the true end.
Old 2014-04-04, 01:24   Link #2538
LightDragonman

Heh, in my messed up mind, I would want it to go the way of this (surprisingly good) fanfic:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9986976/...g-of-An-Empire
Old 2014-04-04, 11:19   Link #2539
Kurohane

Yeah, AJ Writer makes very good fan-fics in my opinion. I recommend you read his Gundam Seed fan-fic.
Old 2014-04-04, 20:10   Link #2540
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
There can't be a sequel without Haruto and L-elf. Maybe the planning staff will treat what happened like a bad end of a VN, and a sequel will be the true end.
I think Okuichi was sorely tempted to write a Valvrave series with L-Elf as sole protagonist