AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-06-09, 11:11   Link #61
II Maestro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Data World
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
The problem is. Who the F... says that the only options are Saki and Shouko as a love interest? Hasn't annyone considered that miss AI tan is real? and maybe in the second season she becomes a love interest to Haruto?
If OS-chan does exist and not just a Valvrave program them let her be Haruto's love interest. I'd like to see Haruto & other Valvrave pilots reaction.
__________________
II Maestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 12:20   Link #62
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Earth's last post of defense
So I was hoping these spoilers were not true. I was just trying to see other’s speculations but not these. Kinda upsets me, though I know L Elf and Shouko would most probably not pilot any vvv, being from different realms--humans’ and vamprave’s--is kinda saddening. Go and screw your fellow vvvmate Haruto and just forget Shouko. You’re a coward but suddenly goes berserk when she’s in danger. Hiding the truth from her would not bring any good to both of you, for she’d eventually know sooner or later. I’m overthinking again. Love dodecahedron sucks
__________________
WORDS ARE JUST WORDS UNLESS YOU PUT MEANING INTO IT.
Winterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 12:38   Link #63
Key Board
Donut
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayid View Post
The problem is. Who the F... says that the only options are Saki and Shouko as a love interest? Hasn't annyone considered that miss AI tan is real? and maybe in the second season she becomes a love interest to Haruto?
Because as discussed in the thread bellow, third wheels don't matter

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=119511

..
__________________
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 12:50   Link #64
DevilHighDxD
I <3 u Lucina/dancer girl
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: In the arm of the Lucina... Duh!
Age: 18
For our lovely Valvrave-chan, she just a AI. But hey, loving a 2D character is still possible.
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 12:55   Link #65
mayumi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
I am sure vvv-chan love interest in Cain.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 13:05   Link #66
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sunriseland
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
I am sure vvv-chan love interest in Cain.
She's probably the bride he was referring to.
__________________
"Do not pretend. Retribution for forgiveness, betrayal for trust, despair for hope, darkness for light, dark death for the living." - Kirei Kotomine
KleenexGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 13:15   Link #67
DevilHighDxD
I <3 u Lucina/dancer girl
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: In the arm of the Lucina... Duh!
Age: 18
I just get a crazy idea, what if Valvrave-chan can transfer her conscious to a person? Like how other Valvrave pilots can. Also maybe Cain already get mind hijacked by a Valvrave's AI? U know how when Valvrave is first activated, pilot get injected by that thing? Maybe through that Valvrave-chan can transfer her conscious to someone.

Edit: I am betting 100% on Cain and Valvrave 2 being season 1 endgame boss now.

Last edited by DevilHighDxD; 2013-06-09 at 13:26.
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 17:55   Link #68
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
I am sure vvv-chan love interest in Cain.
What if she uses Haruto's body as a vessel. That means there's a Cain x Haruto pairing?
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 18:03   Link #69
iCK
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
I just get a crazy idea, what if Valvrave-chan can transfer her conscious to a person? Like how other Valvrave pilots can. Also maybe Cain already get mind hijacked by a Valvrave's AI? U know how when Valvrave is first activated, pilot get injected by that thing? Maybe through that Valvrave-chan can transfer her conscious to someone.

Edit: I am betting 100% on Cain and Valvrave 2 being season 1 endgame boss now.
Technically she does something, except we're not sure on what she does yet. Hence, why haruto goes crazy. etc etc..
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 19:12   Link #70
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Oh crap, I only just noticed the amount of completely inconsequential characters who have names.

Iori Kitagawa (Student Council Vice-President and Satomi fangirl)
Youhei Onai (Other guy on student council)
Midori Akaishi (Other girl on student council)
Eri Watari (Takahi's Underling A)
Lily Yamamoto (Takahi's Underling B)
Seiya Uesagi (Yusuke's fellow nerd, Saki fanboy, wears headphones)
Tooru Miyamachi (Yusuke's other fellow nerd, wears hat)
Juuto Banshou (random fox-eyed bulky guy completely unrelated to anyone)

WTF? Why do they all need names?
__________________
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 20:32   Link #71
haseo0408
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post


I can see that happening too. Has it been confirmed when the second season will take place? Due to that flash forward I'm guessing some of it may take place 200 years later.
The second season is confirmed to start in october and if it takes place 200 hundred years in the future you can surely kiss goodbey to anyone who is not a vampilot at the end of the first cour.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 20:40   Link #72
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post


I can see that happening too. Has it been confirmed when the second season will take place? Due to that flash forward I'm guessing some of it may take place 200 years later.
I don't think the second season will do the 200 year jump just yet. They've yet to even touch upon some of the plot threads of this time frame. I mean the plot surrounding Liselotte and L-Elf has pretty much only been briefly teased, not actually touched upon.

My guess hinges on the idea that the people who would not be confirmed dead or alive by the end of season 1 will eventually be confirmed still alive by start of season 2. Just to troll viewers.
__________________
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 21:50   Link #73
DevilHighDxD
I <3 u Lucina/dancer girl
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: In the arm of the Lucina... Duh!
Age: 18
What if they find a way to turn everyone in the New JIOR into vampire or some how in future New JIOR has the capably to mas produced Valvrave?
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 00:59   Link #74
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Still wondering the Incomplete Valvrave in the tank is "new" or ancient?

Might have been Cain's ride that was donated to JIOR to see if they could replicate the technology.
The "Green" antenna things found normally on the Valvraves is "Yellow/Orange" in the tank Valvrave.

Similar color to the "light of the runes" Cain is talking about.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 03:00   Link #75
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Oh crap, I only just noticed the amount of completely inconsequential characters who have names.

Iori Kitagawa (Student Council Vice-President and Satomi fangirl)
Youhei Onai (Other guy on student council)
Midori Akaishi (Other girl on student council)
Eri Watari (Takahi's Underling A)
Lily Yamamoto (Takahi's Underling B)
Seiya Uesagi (Yusuke's fellow nerd, Saki fanboy, wears headphones)
Tooru Miyamachi (Yusuke's other fellow nerd, wears hat)
Juuto Banshou (random fox-eyed bulky guy completely unrelated to anyone)

WTF? Why do they all need names?
I'm sure Sunrise is trying to follow the same path as KyoAni's shows putting details into minor characters.
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 05:55   Link #76
NeutralZero
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Earth
Well the bridge bunnies and the geeks do have their role to play in terms of shielding and tech support so its alright to give them their own names...
But sad if they are all going to die either in 11 or 12
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 12:38   Link #77
Irenesharda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Still wondering the Incomplete Valvrave in the tank is "new" or ancient?

Might have been Cain's ride that was donated to JIOR to see if they could replicate the technology.
The "Green" antenna things found normally on the Valvraves is "Yellow/Orange" in the tank Valvrave.

Similar color to the "light of the runes" Cain is talking about.
I think the neon green pieces just look yellow/orange because that's the color liquid they're in.

And did they ever confirm if he said "runes" or "Lune"?
__________________
"Someone who cannot forgive lies or secrets, will never trust another."

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 13:35   Link #78
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Sunriseland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
I don't think the second season will do the 200 year jump just yet. They've yet to even touch upon some of the plot threads of this time frame. I mean the plot surrounding Liselotte and L-Elf has pretty much only been briefly teased, not actually touched upon.

My guess hinges on the idea that the people who would not be confirmed dead or alive by the end of season 1 will eventually be confirmed still alive by start of season 2. Just to troll viewers.
That's probably what will happen.
__________________
"Do not pretend. Retribution for forgiveness, betrayal for trust, despair for hope, darkness for light, dark death for the living." - Kirei Kotomine
KleenexGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 13:58   Link #79
kuromitsu
我、勝てり!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
And did they ever confirm if he said "runes" or "Lune"?
Watch the official subs?

As I said my money is on "rune" - the word he says actually means "rune," we've seen runes in connection with VVV/Haruto (when he jacked into L-11), and "Lune" is not even a German/Germanic word.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 16:15   Link #80
cyoti
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Oh crap, I only just noticed the amount of completely inconsequential characters who have names.

Iori Kitagawa (Student Council Vice-President and Satomi fangirl)
Youhei Onai (Other guy on student council)
Midori Akaishi (Other girl on student council)
Eri Watari (Takahi's Underling A)
Lily Yamamoto (Takahi's Underling B)
Seiya Uesagi (Yusuke's fellow nerd, Saki fanboy, wears headphones)
Tooru Miyamachi (Yusuke's other fellow nerd, wears hat)
Juuto Banshou (random fox-eyed bulky guy completely unrelated to anyone)

WTF? Why do they all need names?
Okouchi likes to stock his fictional universe with lots of inconsequential named characters.
cyoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.