AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2013-06-12, 17:53   Link #41
philip72

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I actually greatly disliked for the reasons you mentioned. Nami is the proverbial 'tits waiting to be groped', not Robin, so seeing her such a situation was not only a little shocking, but a bit distasteful to me (not that illicitly groping is ever "tasteful", but at least Oda built Nami for such bawdy comedy).
I enjoyed seeing a more vulnerable, less ghoulish/gothy Robin again. She was finally sexy Ms. All Sunday and traumatized Enies Lobby Arc Robin again, and I've missed that girl dearly.

Also, the frame that launched one thousand doujins.

[/URL]
philip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 17:54   Link #42
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Pandaman
Old 2013-06-12, 18:35   Link #43
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

This was a great chapter, knew Law's plans would back fire on him some point, Dof is no moron

Usopp, getting more followers

Any one notice how the Monster Trio is spread out still while the others are coming together? I think they are going to be last and finally step up there game showing us what they've learned

Rebecca looks like shey'll be joining the crew a little bit, she seems connected and want to help the one she loves, a toy

I think will find out soon how Sanji got this information and what happened with Nami's group, that will likely be the next chapter than back to the tournament, which is fine. We need to see the tournament go up in flames after all, some ones going to crash that place and wreck every thing

Poor oda, get better soon

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 19:01   Link #44
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Now I REALLY wish that Oda decides against his plan to limit the crew to 10 people... Come on! Make it 15! There is enough room on the Sunny xD

And WOW I am surprised! I remember back on onemanga forums people looked for Pandaman almost every chapter, but it seems barely anyone knows about him here
Old 2013-06-12, 19:28   Link #45
adriankhoo153

She doesn't seems to have anything here at point B

Damn lucky dwarf
Seems like the dwaft zoro met are strong. I wonder if all dwarf as strong at the one with zoro.
adriankhoo153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 19:30   Link #46
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Now I REALLY wish that Oda decides against his plan to limit the crew to 10 people... Come on! Make it 15! There is enough room on the Sunny xD

Uh.... he didn't plan to make it strictly 10. The plan was to get at least 10 people (not counting Luffy himself) in the crew. But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we only had one more crew candidate left since Oda said in the past that it was hard to juggle the focus between multiple main characters. And you gotta admit..... he does have a point. Even moreso if the crew grew to like 30 people or something!

About Pandaman.... yes, of course I'm aware of his existence. However, I admittedly don't make it a point to spot him in the crowd as if he were Waldo/Wally (or whatever that guy's called in your respective countries). Rather, I await the glorious day when he stops hiding and comes out in the open, in all his choujin glory....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 19:40   Link #47
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Send a message via Skype™ to Poetic Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Uh.... he didn't plan to make it strictly 10. The plan was to get at least 10 people (not counting Luffy himself) in the crew. But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if we only had one more crew candidate left since Oda said in the past that it was hard to juggle the focus between multiple main characters. And you gotta admit..... he does have a point. Even moreso if the crew grew to like 30 people or something!
Like I've said before Oda is struggling to give already existing crew members significance, Adding more crew members will not help.
Old 2013-06-12, 22:27   Link #48
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Like I've said before Oda is struggling to give already existing crew members significance, Adding more crew members will not help.
I still say the number of crewmates should be 12 (Possibly to reference the movie The Dirty Dozen).
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 22:42   Link #49
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Who is pandaman?
you did NOT just ask that question.
Old 2013-06-13, 00:26   Link #50
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post

Well, I pretty much figure that we'll get at least one more recruit before the series is over. For the longest time I've figured that we'd get a NW native as a Straw-Hat.....

Anyway, I wonder if Fujitora has any particularly noteworthy subordinates working under him? I always did find it interesting to see some marines having a closer bond with their juniors (like Smoker with Tashigi, or Garp with Bogart/Coby/Helmeppo, etc.). Though I'd have to say if there IS such a person working under the blind man, I hope they're better fighters than the VA who got trashed by Barto earlier!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 02:01   Link #51
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriankhoo153 View Post
She doesn't seems to have anything here at point B

Damn lucky dwarf
Seems like the dwaft zoro met are strong. I wonder if all dwarf as strong at the one with zoro.
Dwarf confirmed, Robin is an inverty. Also, that panel where Robin says she has no weapons?, THAT IS A BULLSHIT LIE MADAME! What about those 2 bazookas you have on your chest?
Old 2013-06-13, 02:03   Link #52
Slayerx

Well we have officially seen dwarves... now all we got left is to see a minkmen and a snakeneck and we will have covered all the known one piece races. More interested in finding out what minkmen are

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
This was an awesome chapter, IMO. I'm already loving these dwarves or gnomes or whatever they are. Now I really want to see one of them join the crew, particularly the one Zoro is stuck with (and hey, she'd even count as a female candidate who ISN'T another of boobs!). And apparently one of them even has a DF power? Because "nui nui" does sound like the name of one of those abilities (unless this is another Panda error).....
I have to say i am finding Lil' Wicca to be REALLY adorable. Though i do wonder if absurd strength is a common trait for all dwarves or it's just her. Chances at the moment are not too good; Luffy is in the coliseum and it's usually after an encounter with him that one gets chosen for the crew... but who knows where this crazy arc will go.

Also when it comes to female crew members i feel like Rebecca's chances just got hurt... Her goal lies in being together with the person/toy she loves who is right there on dressrosa. If that's her ultimate goal then not only does it seem like she lacks having a "dream" to encourage to go out to sea with the strawhats, but going out to sea would actually be counter productive to
Old 2013-06-13, 02:04   Link #53
Winterson
Wrath of Her Fury

Robin's curvy body shots me.... and next.... Nami? ,~~~,

Oda puh-lease be immortal. Zorro kinda pissed me, no matter where he's going, he'll surely lost his way. Lol
Sanji, how did you get that information.... hohoho
Old 2013-06-13, 04:57   Link #54
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterson View Post
Robin's curvy body shots me.... and next.... Nami? ,~~~,

Oda puh-lease be immortal. Zorro kinda pissed me, no matter where he's going, he'll surely lost his way. Lol
Sanji, how did you get that information.... hohoho
Though he always gets lost, Zoro always somehow manges to be FIRST at some important place by luck

How Sanji got that knowledge probably has to do with that woman he followed.
Old 2013-06-13, 06:44   Link #55
shalala

Quote:
And WOW I am surprised! I remember back on onemanga forums people looked for Pandaman almost every chapter, but it seems barely anyone knows about him here
I never knew such a character was even made untill I clicked the wikia link that was posted here. Edit: Just checked the chapter and could not find him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
you did NOT just ask that question.
Yep yep I just diiid :P.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 08:18   Link #56
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

LOL, I think I found a "Pandadwarf".
Old 2013-06-13, 11:40   Link #57
shalala

Quote:
LOL, I think I found a "Pandadwarf".
I take it you saw him in page 2 the one sitting on Robin's leg? As I thought so too. I'm pretty sure that the Nui Nui power is a DF.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 15:07   Link #58
Spammowarrior

you heard it from me first:
the dwarves are working in the factory, the soldier is scheming with them to save the enslaved dwarves (probably not really enslaved, since they are so gullible)
Spammowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 00:00   Link #59
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip72 View Post
I enjoyed seeing a more vulnerable, less ghoulish/gothy Robin again. She was finally sexy Ms. All Sunday and traumatized Enies Lobby Arc Robin again, and I've missed that girl dearly.

Also, the frame that launched one thousand doujins.

[/URL]
Your avatar and This Robin picture,

Darn the nosebleed STAAAAHP .
Old 2013-06-16, 02:51   Link #60
danielevo

Good chapter.
So i think that doflamingo work together with WG to spread a fake news that he quit shicibukai, so the WG can get Luffy crew.
danielevo is offline   Reply With Quote