AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2013-06-27, 20:02   Link #21
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
I'd rather have Portal 3 than Half-Life 3...
Of course, I want more Portal, too, but I hope that you're line of thought isn't the norm.

More Half Life!

(And more tie-ins between the two series...)

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-02, 15:10   Link #22
T-6000

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
Of course, I want more Portal, too, but I hope that you're line of thought isn't the norm.

More Half Life!

(And more tie-ins between the two series...)
I risk sounding selfish and demanding to Valve.....but why not have both? At the same time?

There are actually a few people online who still think that an ARG is going on and that Valve have left subtle hints of Half-Life 3 trough various Steam updates. And they firmly believe that Valve will announce something big soon. I'll be betting that they'll feel silly at the end of this year, but as always I hope I am wrong and they announce something major.
Old 2013-07-02, 21:44   Link #23
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-6000 View Post
I risk sounding selfish and demanding to Valve.....but why not have both? At the same time?

There are actually a few people online who still think that an ARG is going on and that Valve have left subtle hints of Half-Life 3 trough various Steam updates. And they firmly believe that Valve will announce something big soon. I'll be betting that they'll feel silly at the end of this year, but as always I hope I am wrong and they announce something major.
I'd rather they take their time with Portal 3. Last game came out only a couple years ago, lets not turn this thing into CoD, yikes.

Half-Life, on the other hand, has been nearly a decade since the last game. Its due, its been long due.
Old 2013-07-02, 23:13   Link #24
T-6000

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
I'd rather they take their time with Portal 3. Last game came out only a couple years ago, lets not turn this thing into CoD, yikes.

Half-Life, on the other hand, has been nearly a decade since the last game. Its due, its been long due.
Too true, I would like to see another Portal game in the future but I'd prefer if they took their time working on a third installment.

As for another Half-Life, yeah the time does feel right for another installment in the series.