AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Danganronpa

Notices

View Poll Results: Danganronpa - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 1 4.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 32.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 32.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 20.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 8.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-08-11, 13:53   Link #61
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Europe, Belgium, Brussels
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
And there might be even better proof that someone besides Fujisaki is responsible for Alter-Ego: What floor is that particular changing room on? The door is different from the one to the sauna Oowada and Ishimaru battled in, and they treated the revelation of there being no security cameras like a new thing, so it seems possible that it could be on the newly-opened third floor. If that's the case, then the kidnappers are definitely behind Alter-Ego, because the third floor was closed until after Fujisaki died. It would have been impossible for him to set it up like that.
First floor, in front of the canteen. The bathroom also has the sauna annexed to the back of the room.
This is also why Kyouko told Alter Ego to scream if Hifumi or Kyotaka were to take the laptop (the anime also forgot the mention that she asked AE to scream if it is someone it doesn't recognize), because it is on the same floor than the dorm rooms and she left the door of her room open on purpose to act should something weird happen.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 14:33   Link #62
Sute443
Sasaki-ist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Oh. Well, that settles that part, then.
__________________
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 14:39   Link #63
White Manju Bun
What would you know!
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Wow... that would mean Yamada loves Celes so much that he'd not only forgive her for killing him but that he'd even try to help her get away with killing him.
Im thinking if Celes is behind this she didn't let on to Yamada that she was going to kill him. I thinking she probably just told him if someone asks who did this, say Shaman Guy.
__________________
Break - Pandora HeartsManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 15:15   Link #64
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
If Fujisaki programmed Alter-Ego, where did he get enough voice samples of Oowada to construct the message for Ishimaru? Seems to me that something like Fujisaki deliberately collecting voice samples would have been worth mentioning, but it wasn't. But the kidnappers would have plenty of voice samples, since they have all the video cameras.
If your willing suspension of disbelief is faltering because something like this, I wonder how much longer it's going to last.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 15:51   Link #65
Sute443
Sasaki-ist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
If your willing suspension of disbelief is faltering because something like this, I wonder how much longer it's going to last.
Oh, my willing suspension of disbelief is already broken. It's quite fragile when it comes to mysteries. Still enjoying the show, though. I've found that not believing that Fujisaki made Alter-Ego is more fun than thinking that he did.
__________________

Last edited by Sute443; 2013-08-11 at 16:06.
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 17:20   Link #66
Triple_R
Center Attraction
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
Oh, my willing suspension of disbelief is already broken. It's quite fragile when it comes to mysteries. Still enjoying the show, though. I've found that not believing that Fujisaki made Alter-Ego is more fun than thinking that he did.
...Well, now that's an interesting thought!
__________________
Triple_R is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 04:25   Link #67
jeroz
Art Block Specialist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
well...He was seen tampering the laptop moments before his death anyway, (with the help of those toolsets :P)

I get it now! Fujisaki is the mastermind!
__________________
She's not Mary Sue, she's Hajime-su!
jeroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 18:45   Link #68
AC-Phoenix
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroz View Post
well...He was seen tampering the laptop moments before his death anyway, (with the help of those toolsets :P)

I get it now! Fujisaki is the mastermind!
You shouldn't take time that passes by between the murders too literal; I think there are at least 3 days in between where that scene would be and the murder. Forgot how much time has passed at that poin in total so I can't tell...
But now maybe 2 weeks?
__________________
Those who forget about the past are condemned to repeat it - Santayana

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 13:56   Link #69
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
Well Celes this time is so suspicious that she might as well be another red herring.

The murder this time is quite convoluted and needlessly complicated, why killing two people anyway? A lot of things can be explained if Yamada is an accomplice and that therefore was killed by the mastermind, but the question is why would Yamada become an accomplice in the first place considering that, as far as he knows, he would have died anyway if the culprit wasn't found.

Anyway considering that we see Yamada still talking after he was found in the art room and considering that Monokuma made a second corpse discovery announcement after he passed away on Asahina's lap I think it's fairly certain that he wasn't dead at all the first time that he was found, so he probably moved by himself.

The problem is Ishimaru's corpse (assuming he was dead, but he should be if Monokuma wasn't trolling, which I wouldn't bet my money on), I don't quite understand what kind of time frame would allow someone to get him and move him, nor do I fully understand the layout or if there are secret passages.

Where is Kirigiri anyway and where is Hagakure? Where could they be hiding? And why would they hide?
__________________

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 16:36   Link #70
Sute443
Sasaki-ist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 27
I wonder if Hagakure is even still alive... Each individual murderer may only be able to kill two people, but if two killers (Celes and Yamada) were working together, would they be allowed to kill more? Do the rules even establish what happens if more than one killer is active at once? Would the first murder take priority, or would the first discovered body?
__________________
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 16:49   Link #71
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Europe, Belgium, Brussels
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
Following Monokuma wording, each culprit would be able to kill 2 people at most.
Assuming there are Culprit A and Culprit B, there might be 4 victims at a given time.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 16:52   Link #72
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: forever lost inside a logic error
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
I wonder if Hagakure is even still alive... Each individual murderer may only be able to kill two people, but if two killers (Celes and Yamada) were working together, would they be allowed to kill more? Do the rules even establish what happens if more than one killer is active at once? Would the first murder take priority, or would the first discovered body?
That's an interesting question, and what's mostly relevant is how the trial would work afterward.

Will there be just one trial for both (or more) crimes or will they be separated?

I think that logically they should be separated and whoever killed first will be judged first. If not there should be an option to vote for more than one culprit at the end of the trial, but that option was never mentioned to exist, (unless they skipped it in the anime).


If two crimes and respective trials can happen at the same time that would mean cooperation between two culprits (each assisting the other) is possible, but without a proper confirmation from Monokuma who would want to take that risk?
__________________

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 17:37   Link #73
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Age: 28
I forgot to mention earlier that the best part of this episode is how blase everyone is about the fact that they have a highly efficient serial killer amongst them, and that she is openly and unapologetically fixing to slay Togami. The juxtaposition of everyone's wild-eyed horror at any and all violence, and their utter indifference to her unsubtle preparations to execute him is delightfully absurd.
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 17:47   Link #74
White Manju Bun
What would you know!
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereminVox View Post
I forgot to mention earlier that the best part of this episode is how blase everyone is about the fact that they have a highly efficient serial killer amongst them, and that she is openly and unapologetically fixing to slay Togami. The juxtaposition of everyone's wild-eyed horror at any and all violence, and their utter indifference to her unsubtle preparations to execute him is delightfully absurd.
But thats the idea (and it is funny), her type of victim is Togami, she's not gonna break her pattern just because she's given the opportunity. Really out of everyone, shes the one they all don't need to worry about, even Togami
__________________
Break - Pandora HeartsManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 19:42   Link #75
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
It seems she also does not intend to die. She would only murder using her pattern, but that would give her away easily (the pattern can be used by others to blame her though). She would immidietly become the prime suspect, even more than Naegi was suspected in the 1st trial of the series.
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 23:23   Link #76
Marina2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Alive/unconfirmed death Character Tier


--------------------Don't-mess-with-me Tier------------------

Sakura
Genocider Shou


--------------------------Hard target Tier------------------------------
Kirigiri
Togami
Celes

-----------------------Easy target Tier--------------------------
Naegi
Asahina (Maybe on "hard target tier" because of Sakura's protection)

-------------------------Joke Tier-------------------------------
Hagakure
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic44739_1.gif
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-14, 05:54   Link #77
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 29
I don't think that really affects the odds of any of them becoming the next victim though. Should the next killer pick one of the harder targets, it'll just mean they need to be more careful.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-14, 06:04   Link #78
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
And there's also the fact that the victim won't investigate their own murder, obviously, so killing one of the smarter ones may be a good idea;..
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-14, 06:55   Link #79
hamazura
Eugeo Fangay
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Inside Mugino's Pantsu *_*
double killing kirigiri + togami = instant win
__________________
hamazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-14, 07:00   Link #80
Marina2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
It actually effect many ways.

1. Smarter target is harder to get tricked.
2. Stronger target is harder to get killed.

If a strong or smart person get killed by someone, you can easily narrow the number of person who could be a culpit.

For example: A Smart person probably won't fall into a trap like a paper with message "hey, can you come to my room alone at night, I have something to talk with you" (like Maizano message to Leon) BUT if a culpit somehow manage to trick the smart victim, a culpit must be equally skilled/smart person).
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic44739_1.gif
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.