AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-11-30, 09:36   Link #21
z3dummyb0t00
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Oh, yeah. Could you please link me the fanfic of the second idea I had? XD
Thanks.
z3dummyb0t00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-02, 07:41   Link #22
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Exclusively Inside Your Mind.
bumping this thread.

No fandom here writing a fanfiction? I have plans for this next year.

I still have pretty tight schedule
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 21:14   Link #23
z3dummyb0t00
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Um, the link to where Haqua becomes Keima's first buddy...? XD
z3dummyb0t00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 08:27   Link #24
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Exclusively Inside Your Mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3dummyb0t00 View Post
Um, the link to where Haqua becomes Keima's first buddy...? XD
You can find it fanfiction.net It`s free.

It`s supposed to be somewhere there. Just read the summary and be mindful of rating. Happy reading

TWGOK in fanfiction.net
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-23, 04:40   Link #25
RBomber
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Good Afternoon, everyone! It has been 3 years after my last log in. Many things happened, but now, I'M BAAAAAACK!!!!

...Sorry about that. To tell you the truth, I'm just here because I have some wild ideas in my head, that need to be sort out.

It seems that TWGOK ending is leave some bitter aftertaste foe several people. Solution: Make a Fix Fic.

My idea is this: After Satyr is (officially) get swept, Runaway Spirit Squad finally disbanded. Elsi-wait, she's Eri now- finally live as Keima's little sister. Keima and Chihiro now officially a thing, much to the chagrin of the Goddesses and their host- but they can accept it- at least for now. Besides, like it or not, both Chihiro and Keima deserves it, Chihiro because she's truly love Keima for who she is, and goes through wringer about that, and Keima because... because... well, because he's monogamous type and if he pick one Goddess, the other will hound him, and if you pick one Goddess, basically you get the Goddess and the host. Some people like it, but not Keima.

(Sorry about my opinion on Keima and Chihiro, especially if that doesn't sit well with you. If you don't like it, please, just ignore it)

However, even with Satyr's massive failure, that doesn't mean everything will be just simply goes Happily Ever After. The darkness, never rest, once again rise, trying to take over the light, slowly, patiently but surely....

...And it all started with appearance of Tenri's... strange male friend from junior high.

And later, it will involve a loli witch and her dragon/ IPad familiar (What? Even immortal witch need to update, too!), sealed demon, the legend of Excalibur, Magical Boy Warrior(s), Glass of Gods' apprentice, Man who Seeing too much, more lolis, Nyarlathothep wannabe, Black Knight in Shining Armor, Character and Love Development, even more lolis, and finally, God(dess)-Powered Humongous Mecha(s) piloted by Power of Love personified as Battle Couple(s) bare it all against Eldritch Abomination(s?) in Final Boss Battle... as distraction. Because, as a wise ranger (or is the Elf, or the Wizard? Kinda blurry here....) says, "You can't just simply walk through Mordor."

Okay, that's my rant for now.

Last edited by RBomber; 2014-04-23 at 04:43. Reason: Ooops, forget the pilot part.
RBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 19:12   Link #26
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Age: 8
To put it simply, a not!Kami Nomi fic.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 01:58   Link #27
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Exclusively Inside Your Mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBomber View Post
Good Afternoon, everyone! It has been 3 years after my last log in. Many things happened, but now, I'M BAAAAAACK!!!!

...Sorry about that. To tell you the truth, I'm just here because I have some wild ideas in my head, that need to be sort out.

It seems that TWGOK ending is leave some bitter aftertaste foe several people. Solution: Make a Fix Fic.

My idea is this: After Satyr is (officially) get swept, Runaway Spirit Squad finally disbanded. Elsi-wait, she's Eri now- finally live as Keima's little sister. Keima and Chihiro now officially a thing, much to the chagrin of the Goddesses and their host- but they can accept it- at least for now. Besides, like it or not, both Chihiro and Keima deserves it, Chihiro because she's truly love Keima for who she is, and goes through wringer about that, and Keima because... because... well, because he's monogamous type and if he pick one Goddess, the other will hound him, and if you pick one Goddess, basically you get the Goddess and the host. Some people like it, but not Keima.

(Sorry about my opinion on Keima and Chihiro, especially if that doesn't sit well with you. If you don't like it, please, just ignore it)

However, even with Satyr's massive failure, that doesn't mean everything will be just simply goes Happily Ever After. The darkness, never rest, once again rise, trying to take over the light, slowly, patiently but surely....

...And it all started with appearance of Tenri's... strange male friend from junior high.

And later, it will involve a loli witch and her dragon/ IPad familiar (What? Even immortal witch need to update, too!), sealed demon, the legend of Excalibur, Magical Boy Warrior(s), Glass of Gods' apprentice, Man who Seeing too much, more lolis, Nyarlathothep wannabe, Black Knight in Shining Armor, Character and Love Development, even more lolis, and finally, God(dess)-Powered Humongous Mecha(s) piloted by Power of Love personified as Battle Couple(s) bare it all against Eldritch Abomination(s?) in Final Boss Battle... as distraction. Because, as a wise ranger (or is the Elf, or the Wizard? Kinda blurry here....) says, "You can't just simply walk through Mordor."

Okay, that's my rant for now.
Eh,I`m not gonna write with that kind of setting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
To put it simply, a not!Kami Nomi fic.
I see your point there Fire.
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 08:52   Link #28
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
I have no idea what RBomber was saying.

I think it's better that people should make a fanfic where Keima choose one of the other girls in the end.
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 22:02   Link #29
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I have no idea what RBomber was saying.

I think it's better that people should make a fanfic where Keima choose] one of the other girls in the end.
Then why are you rooting for Yui x Keima.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 19:02   Link #30
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Exclusively Inside Your Mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Then why are you rooting for Yui x Keima.
Maybe for lols?
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-02, 04:24   Link #31
RBomber
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Well, seems my idea is too batshit crazy for people here... Sorry about that.

Now, for less crazier idea: write a story about how the host of Goddesses move on and find new love. How they find a new Prince Charming, fall in love again, struggle with their love life. And how the Goddesses deal with that, from giving negative comments, unhelpful hints, and, in case of Diana, how to deal with the lost love for the 2nd time and getting to love again for a 3rd time.

...And make the Prince Charmng as... quirky as possible.

N.B: I'm not realy good at writing stories, nor have time for it, so I'm sorry if I can't posted my written stories. Not in recent time, a least. But I'm full of ideas.
RBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fan ideas, fanfiction.net, fanon, harem.fanfictions

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.