AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Tech Support

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-01, 02:16   Link #1
SummeryDreams

This $$$$$$$$$ / mos ads

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask questions about this, or this is the right place to post this question.

I've seen these a couple of times, in ads, or messages in my profile from other forums, social media sites, or pop ups. I'm just curious, are they overreacting this? I mean, there is this 10,000 USD/mos, and I was like, 'Damn! how to do this one!?', then I open the ad, and when I'm reading, I kind don't know what they are talking about. So my question is, are this things true? Or are this overrated? or if it's true, is it easy? Or not worth the time? Or hella difficult? I'm just curious if I should ignore this stuffs, or what, but basically I'm curious because I really need money.
Old 2013-09-01, 03:01   Link #2
Renegade334
Exitus Acta Probat
*Graphic Designer

Overrated or highly dubious, I should say. Never seen/heard anyone I know confirming the efficiency of these things in utter honesty - and all these "it worked for me" comments and testimonies those sites display are...well, you can't use them as legitimate proof (for all you know, they could've been written by the site admin himself and the witness mug shots randomly pilfered from Imageshack/Flickr/Shutterstock). I don't think it'd be very easy to make such a hefty sum of money this quickly in such an economy. These ads are basically get-rich-quick schemes.

Either that or it's a pyramid scheme in disguise. The husband of a former colleague (that was during an internship, years ago) tried to shamelessly wheedle me into joining one during a company soirée, even though I had expressly pointed out to him that he was offering me a PS (he called it "franchise management", but the way the money made its way back to you clearly showed the entire shebang was based on the pyramid principle). -_- Since then, well, I've been more than cautious with these get-rich-quick or get-rich-from-home offers.

Next thing you know they're asking you to download specific assistance/work-related software (which sometimes you must buy with your own nickel) that isn't effective at all and then they're asking you for a small investment in order to jumpstart your own venture/investor career. Money you'll never cash back.

So, nope. Be VERY wary of these ads. Very.

-- Permanently retired from the raw-hunting business --

Last edited by Renegade334; 2013-09-01 at 03:26.
Old 2013-09-01, 03:10   Link #3
SummeryDreams

okay thanks.. i really do have a bad feeling of it either. tsk3.
Closed Thread