AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-09-09, 07:42   Link #21
Shay
Monarch Programmer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Age: 32
'The ice, is gonna break!'
Shay is offline  
Old 2013-09-09, 14:58   Link #22
SummeryDreams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
'The ice, is gonna break!'
No, hopefully it will not. I don't want it, and not so ready for it.
SummeryDreams is offline  
Old 2013-09-09, 19:02   Link #23
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Primp Town
Age: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummeryDreams View Post
Well I have, anyway I don't force you to believe in me, but I have. The irony is when I saw that one, I wasn't alone so I wasn't really that scared, but I'm pretty sure it was. Floating child like on her 7th grade, and wearing a white dress. I couldn't recognize her face as it was something like shining. She was floating and traveling straight ahead into the side of our house and disappeared in about 5-7 seconds I guess? I won't force you to believe though as what you've told me as well, no one will believe without an actual experience. That was my first and my last visual experience, but I, I mean we pretty have so many auditory experiences. So pretty much all of us in that house do believe in ghost as we have a regular poltergeist in our old house underground around midnight to late dawn. Though going back with my visual experience, I really hate to see another one again. This what makes me freakout of knowing about this clairvoyance thingy as what I've read from wiki, ghost spirits were the ones sustaining its capability, and I'm afraid seeing another one again.
I did say that I don't know about the existence of ghosts myself, but I never said that I never seen one myself. I've seen one when I was going back from my town's library when I needed to do a book report for my project, and it was close to midnight. I have seen a ghostly figure that somewhat possibly resembled a light from a flashlight but was more humanlike than I expected. Sure, clairvoyance may grant you a psychic vision but what really matters is: are they real or hallucinations of some sort? I understand that everyone have fears of ghosts (although I found myself excited that I was seeing an actual ghost when I possibly encountered one), but if you really think about it, their just spirits. Regardless of them existing or not, what I don't understand is why people are so scared of it. They aren't assassins or criminals or anything close to that. Then again, just the thought of how such unbelievable things could exist can cause fear to people. I can see why you'd be scared of it, but what I'm telling you is not to go ghost hunting, but to simply talk with your gf's mom's clairvoyant friend. That's the best advice I can give you, considering where we are standing now. Sorry to make you read all this.
__________________
Ecolo is offline  
Old 2013-09-09, 19:51   Link #24
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Age: 8
Well, my story isn't about "Ghost" per se, but more on "Spirit". My grandpa is a Soldier whom died on the 1968 Attacks to Saigon. He buried in a no-name tomb near Saigon. After a long search (which including the help of a Shaman - believe it or not) and DNA Testing, we finally found him. On the day we brought his corpse back home, my Grandma cried a lot and fainted. When she woke up,...you could say that my Grandpa's spirit had "posessed" her: She talking like him, Drinking Wine and Smoking (two things she never touch normal), and told us that his comrades's spirits were also there - my aunt had to light 12 cigarettes and pour 12 cups of wine. Finally, after some monolouge with herself (or my Grandma for exact), she fainted and return to normal.

Actually, this situation is quite common in Vietnam.
Fireminer is offline  
Old 2013-09-14, 12:25   Link #25
SummeryDreams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecolo View Post
I did say that I don't know about the existence of ghosts myself, but I never said that I never seen one myself. I've seen one when I was going back from my town's library when I needed to do a book report for my project, and it was close to midnight. I have seen a ghostly figure that somewhat possibly resembled a light from a flashlight but was more humanlike than I expected. Sure, clairvoyance may grant you a psychic vision but what really matters is: are they real or hallucinations of some sort? I understand that everyone have fears of ghosts (although I found myself excited that I was seeing an actual ghost when I possibly encountered one), but if you really think about it, their just spirits. Regardless of them existing or not, what I don't understand is why people are so scared of it. They aren't assassins or criminals or anything close to that. Then again, just the thought of how such unbelievable things could exist can cause fear to people. I can see why you'd be scared of it, but what I'm telling you is not to go ghost hunting, but to simply talk with your gf's mom's clairvoyant friend. That's the best advice I can give you, considering where we are standing now. Sorry to make you read all this.
Well, mostly the reason why people are afraid of ghosts because it was used to them by their parents as a means of limiting stuffs, or shall we say, 'a way of disciplining'. Though not all supernaturals aren't harmful I believe, there is these bad spirits as well as what they say, but thankfully I haven't encountered one. hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Well, my story isn't about "Ghost" per se, but more on "Spirit". My grandpa is a Soldier whom died on the 1968 Attacks to Saigon. He buried in a no-name tomb near Saigon. After a long search (which including the help of a Shaman - believe it or not) and DNA Testing, we finally found him. On the day we brought his corpse back home, my Grandma cried a lot and fainted. When she woke up,...you could say that my Grandpa's spirit had "posessed" her: She talking like him, Drinking Wine and Smoking (two things she never touch normal), and told us that his comrades's spirits were also there - my aunt had to light 12 cigarettes and pour 12 cups of wine. Finally, after some monolouge with herself (or my Grandma for exact), she fainted and return to normal.

Actually, this situation is quite common in Vietnam.
We have the same experience here in the Phils.; but japanese not our own race. There are lots of reports saying that they've seen some sort of Japanese soldiers walking back and forth into their backyards. Anyway, I haven't seen it myself. But I have one experience ever since I was born, the one I've posted at the top. *scary*

Last edited by Hunter; 2013-09-15 at 21:17.
SummeryDreams is offline  
Old 2013-09-14, 19:46   Link #26
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Age: 8
Ghost and Supernatural Phenomenoms are scared because we don't understand them. After all, it's human nature to fear the unknown!
Fireminer is offline  
Old 2013-09-14, 19:48   Link #27
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Primp Town
Age: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummeryDreams View Post
Well, mostly the reason why people are afraid of ghosts because it was used to them by their parents as a means of limiting stuffs, or shall we say, 'a way of disciplining'. Though not all supernaturals aren't harmful I believe, there is these bad spirits as well as what they say, but thankfully I haven't encountered one. hehe.
Oh. I never was read a ghost story by my parents. I don't know about bad spirits or stuff but it's true that not all supernaturals are harmful. what can a ghost that you can't even touch possibly do to harm you? Well, other than the emotional fear at least...
__________________
Ecolo is offline  
Old 2013-09-15, 01:28   Link #28
SummeryDreams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecolo View Post
Oh. I never was read a ghost story by my parents. I don't know about bad spirits or stuff but it's true that not all supernaturals are harmful. what can a ghost that you can't even touch possibly do to harm you? Well, other than the emotional fear at least...
Oh, do not undersestimate possession. Demons and spirits alike, they have the ability to posses an individual as far as I'm concerned. Haven't seen an actual possession though. xD By the way, I don't wish to witness one either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Ghost and Supernatural Phenomenoms are scared because we don't understand them. After all, it's human nature to fear the unknown!
That's anxiety. lol Anyway, when I wasn't seeing any, I was really afraid, but by the time that I've seen one, I just freeze and I believe I wasn't all afraid - maybe because I'm not alone during that time?

Last edited by Hunter; 2013-09-15 at 21:17.
SummeryDreams is offline  
Old 2013-09-15, 14:53   Link #29
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Primp Town
Age: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Ghost and Supernatural Phenomenoms are scared because we don't understand them. After all, it's human nature to fear the unknown!
What you say does make sense. I don't really understand them well, but I dont really see any harm in looking directly at it either. Besides, I'm one of the strangest people you'll ever see, one of the reasons being I can't feel the emotion of fear or being scared. Have you ever tried playing Slenderman: The Eight Pages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummeryDreams View Post
Oh, do not undersestimate possession. Demons and spirits alike, they have the ability to posses an individual as far as I'm concerned. Haven't seen an actual possession though. xD By the way, I don't wish to witness one either.
If I could be possessed by something, that would be AWESOME! Literally! Things like that gets me seriously excited . You make me want to meet you by person. Although I understand the chances of that happening, it surely would make this subject much easier to deal with.
__________________

Last edited by Hunter; 2013-09-15 at 21:18.
Ecolo is offline  
Old 2013-09-15, 15:48   Link #30
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Age: 8
If you want to be possessed, come to Vietnam. We have special rituals that could turn almost everyone into that state.
Fireminer is offline  
Old 2013-09-15, 16:42   Link #31
SummeryDreams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecolo View Post
If I could be possessed by something, that would be AWESOME! Literally! Things like that gets me seriously excited . You make me want to meet you by person. Although I understand the chances of that happening, it surely would make this subject much easier to deal with.
Oh my God! YOu want to be possessed? That courage, not in a million years I guess that I will have that. I've watched movies and have done tons of research about exorcism (At last, I've found some fellows whom I can exchange conversations with regarding this curiosity of mine), and I'd say, never I will want. Anyway, let me tell you what I do know about it. I kind of memorized the specific symptoms of a man/woman being possessed, and I can atleast differ them from psychosis as I'm a registered nurse, so I can differentiate such. Anyway, I'd say this is the worst that would gonna happened to an individual.

According to my research, there are three phases of possession (jeez, typing this makes me widen my imagination of someone is effin staring at me, lol I'm alone in an apartment anyway), infestation, oppression, and possession. You can read more of it here anyway http://www.nademonicparanormal.com/possession.html , and theeeeeeeenn, as far as I remember, these are in sequence of supernatural beings that might possess you from the easiest to the most difficult to exorcise (self sequencing, can't find a source, sorry); good spirits/angels (most of the time you don't need to exorcise them anyway), bad spirits (mostly invited by the person itself, like the famous 'spirit of the glass/coin'), demons, then demons with names mentioned in the bible, then the devil. I guess this is the sequence. But you know, priest always emphasize the damage it will dealt to people even if they'd managed to exorcised it, so I'd say - don't wish for it. xD

By the way, I kind of want to meet you as well. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
If you want to be possessed, come to Vietnam. We have special rituals that could turn almost everyone into that state.
Playing spirit of the glass will pretty much put you into HIGH risk of being possessed, they say.

Last edited by Hunter; 2013-09-15 at 21:18. Reason: do not double post
SummeryDreams is offline  
Old 2013-09-15, 19:00   Link #32
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Primp Town
Age: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummeryDreams View Post
Oh my God! YOu want to be possessed? That courage, not in a million years I guess that I will have that. I've watched movies and have done tons of research about exorcism (At last, I've found some fellows whom I can exchange conversations with regarding this curiosity of mine), and I'd say, never I will want. Anyway, let me tell you what I do know about it. I kind of memorized the specific symptoms of a man/woman being possessed, and I can atleast differ them from psychosis as I'm a registered nurse, so I can differentiate such. Anyway, I'd say this is the worst that would gonna happened to an individual.

According to my research, there are three phases of possession (jeez, typing this makes me widen my imagination of someone is effin staring at me, lol I'm alone in an apartment anyway), infestation, oppression, and possession. You can read more of it here anyway http://www.nademonicparanormal.com/possession.html , and theeeeeeeenn, as far as I remember, these are in sequence of supernatural beings that might possess you from the easiest to the most difficult to exorcise (self sequencing, can't find a source, sorry); good spirits/angels (most of the time you don't need to exorcise them anyway), bad spirits (mostly invited by the person itself, like the famous 'spirit of the glass/coin'), demons, then demons with names mentioned in the bible, then the devil. I guess this is the sequence. But you know, priest always emphasize the damage it will dealt to people even if they'd managed to exorcised it, so I'd say - don't wish for it. xD

By the way, I kind of want to meet you as well. xD
I'm impressed by your knowledge upon this. As far as I know, people with such an unusual ability like yours tends to not even notice it, much less to research about it. Still, it would be, at the very least, interesting (although I'd called it absolutely amazing) to be possessed. Don't ask me why, I can't really explain it myself, but as I mentioned above, the idea does get me excited. I mean, I was hyperactive on Friday the 13th. (Hell yeah, I'm weird! ) But well, what are the chances of being possessed? It's true i dont read the newspaper or keep up with the world news much, but I have never heard of anybody being possessed in my life.

Yeah, I would like to meet you, but I'm probably waaaaaay younger than you. I'm just a normal (or abnormally strange with complex tastes) guy who's too mature for his age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
If you want to be possessed, come to Vietnam. We have special rituals that could turn almost everyone into that state.
I'd like to take a visit, but then again, I don't speak vietnamese, and I don't have the money to go there, and all those limitations come up.
__________________

Last edited by Hunter; 2013-09-15 at 21:19. Reason: do not double post
Ecolo is offline  
Old 2013-09-15, 21:38   Link #33
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Age: 8
Oh, but you guys should know about "possessed" and "fuse with the inner-counsinusness". These rituals I mentioned above, more than a quarter of them belong to the latter. The use of aromas, music, chanting,...could put you in a dizzy mood, and then "possessed" - using "sleep-walking hypnosis" is more appropriate in this. You could dream yourself as God, Saints,...even animals, and your body will act with the absent of your logical function. You could say that we bring out the true nature of human with these rituals. But true Shaman...They exist only a some place you could call "holy".

I put my bet in the reality of Communication with the Spirits. Similar to "Third-eye", these people could talk with the death. No, really! Their ability are usually used to identified KIA corpses of North Vietnamese Soldiers.
Fireminer is offline  
Old 2013-09-15, 23:41   Link #34
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Primp Town
Age: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Oh, but you guys should know about "possessed" and "fuse with the inner-counsinusness". These rituals I mentioned above, more than a quarter of them belong to the latter. The use of aromas, music, chanting,...could put you in a dizzy mood, and then "possessed" - using "sleep-walking hypnosis" is more appropriate in this. You could dream yourself as God, Saints,...even animals, and your body will act with the absent of your logical function. You could say that we bring out the true nature of human with these rituals. But true Shaman...They exist only a some place you could call "holy".

I put my bet in the reality of Communication with the Spirits. Similar to "Third-eye", these people could talk with the death. No, really! Their ability are usually used to identified KIA corpses of North Vietnamese Soldiers.
Ok, that's interesting to know... But getting a bit...
__________________
Ecolo is offline  
Old 2013-09-18, 14:28   Link #35
SummeryDreams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecolo View Post
I'm impressed by your knowledge upon this. As far as I know, people with such an unusual ability like yours tends to not even notice it, much less to research about it. Still, it would be, at the very least, interesting (although I'd called it absolutely amazing) to be possessed. Don't ask me why, I can't really explain it myself, but as I mentioned above, the idea does get me excited. I mean, I was hyperactive on Friday the 13th. (Hell yeah, I'm weird! ) But well, what are the chances of being possessed? It's true i dont read the newspaper or keep up with the world news much, but I have never heard of anybody being possessed in my life.

Yeah, I would like to meet you, but I'm probably waaaaaay younger than you. I'm just a normal (or abnormally strange with complex tastes) guy who's too mature for his age.


I'd like to take a visit, but then again, I don't speak vietnamese, and I don't have the money to go there, and all those limitations come up.

I really hate to do this because I'm afraid that you'll regret this as I kind of treat you as a friend already. But it seems you are willing. I kind of know how but I'm not sure if these are effective. I'm a religious person, that's why I've researched about exorcism because there were too many atheist who doesn't believe this, so I've done some researched to prove them that it was true - that's why I know all of that.

Anyway for your obsession, let me tell you first that I will not help you with regards to being possessed by a demon, because as a religious person, I don't want God to punished me for helping you be possessed by demons because this is against God law. But! with regards to some spirits, I guess the only way that I know is spirit of the glass/coin.. Still, I consider this a sin because you'll have to pray badly in that game. My cousin had tried that and he claimed that they had able to talked to a deceased famous actor. Anyway, go search for it, it's really an easy game to play, but! you need accompany.. Then when you happened to talk to one, and still very obssessed of getting possessed, I suggest you invite that spirit to yourself. My cousin told me that God will stop protecting you from the spirit because you mock him via prayer, so you're most vulnerable during that game... Anyway, goodluck.. By the way, don't blame me for this. I'm telling you this because you want to and not because I want you to do it as it's really against my will for you to do it..

Again... Let me tell you this... DO NOT EFFIN DO IT...
SummeryDreams is offline  
Old 2013-09-18, 14:31   Link #36
SummeryDreams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Oh, but you guys should know about "possessed" and "fuse with the inner-counsinusness". These rituals I mentioned above, more than a quarter of them belong to the latter. The use of aromas, music, chanting,...could put you in a dizzy mood, and then "possessed" - using "sleep-walking hypnosis" is more appropriate in this. You could dream yourself as God, Saints,...even animals, and your body will act with the absent of your logical function. You could say that we bring out the true nature of human with these rituals. But true Shaman...They exist only a some place you could call "holy".

I put my bet in the reality of Communication with the Spirits. Similar to "Third-eye", these people could talk with the death. No, really! Their ability are usually used to identified KIA corpses of North Vietnamese Soldiers.
I have an acquiantance who has a third eye. Seeing spirits is like part of her life already. She had a crush on me anyway. lol
SummeryDreams is offline  
Old 2013-09-18, 18:12   Link #37
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Primp Town
Age: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummeryDreams View Post
I really hate to do this because I'm afraid that you'll regret this as I kind of treat you as a friend already. But it seems you are willing. I kind of know how but I'm not sure if these are effective. I'm a religious person, that's why I've researched about exorcism because there were too many atheist who doesn't believe this, so I've done some researched to prove them that it was true - that's why I know all of that.

Anyway for your obsession, let me tell you first that I will not help you with regards to being possessed by a demon, because as a religious person, I don't want God to punished me for helping you be possessed by demons because this is against God law. But! with regards to some spirits, I guess the only way that I know is spirit of the glass/coin.. Still, I consider this a sin because you'll have to pray badly in that game. My cousin had tried that and he claimed that they had able to talked to a deceased famous actor. Anyway, go search for it, it's really an easy game to play, but! you need accompany.. Then when you happened to talk to one, and still very obssessed of getting possessed, I suggest you invite that spirit to yourself. My cousin told me that God will stop protecting you from the spirit because you mock him via prayer, so you're most vulnerable during that game... Anyway, goodluck.. By the way, don't blame me for this. I'm telling you this because you want to and not because I want you to do it as it's really against my will for you to do it..

Again... Let me tell you this... DO NOT EFFIN DO IT...
I tried it! Sadly, nothing happened.

At the moment, I'm actually mixed when it comes to religion. I myself believe I'm atheist, who believes that everyone have their own beliefs and I'm totally okay with having friends that have different beliefs than I do. But when I say that I'm mixed, I mean that my friends are trying to make assumptions on what religion I am. I told them that I'm atheist, but they don't believe me from the way I "act." Right now, they're agreed upon the fact that I'm Satanist. If I am Satanist, then that might explain why nothing happened, although I kinda doubt it myself. And if God blames you for it, I'll take the blame.

Well, at least I gave it a shot. Do you think I should try it again in hopes of getting different results?
__________________
Ecolo is offline  
Old 2013-09-20, 16:31   Link #38
SummeryDreams
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecolo View Post
I tried it! Sadly, nothing happened.

At the moment, I'm actually mixed when it comes to religion. I myself believe I'm atheist, who believes that everyone have their own beliefs and I'm totally okay with having friends that have different beliefs than I do. But when I say that I'm mixed, I mean that my friends are trying to make assumptions on what religion I am. I told them that I'm atheist, but they don't believe me from the way I "act." Right now, they're agreed upon the fact that I'm Satanist. If I am Satanist, then that might explain why nothing happened, although I kinda doubt it myself. And if God blames you for it, I'll take the blame.

Well, at least I gave it a shot. Do you think I should try it again in hopes of getting different results?
Are you sure you've made the rituals right? By the way, just so you know, I'm a religious person. But this doesn't mean that I defy you, we can still be friends of course. :3 Though I encourage you to believe in God, it's still your choice whatever you will want to believe.

Anyway going back to exorcism.. About the rituals, you sure you've made it right? I guess it has nothing to do with being a satanist, you're not even one. Why? It doesn't mean that your an atheist, you're already a satanist. That's two different stuffs. Nevertheless, I believe that if you want to believe in ghosts (assuming that you haven't experience one) you are unconsciously wanting to believe in God as well. Just think of it this way.. No ghosts there might be no god, with ghosts then 100% there's God..

So my advice is, do the rituals correctly and seriously... By the way, I forgot to teach you about heat signatures.. hahaha... It's really expensive if you want someone in your family being possessed be exorcised, because you won't only be needing a priest, but the whole diagnosis of such is already expensive as you're going to hire a team of experts to do the diagnosing.

So here's my complete advice and teaching as I think that you're really eager, and you're lucky it's already 5:30 in the morning here and I'm quite brave to type in the ways.

Go to the nearest haunted house in yourself, and have it checked for heat signatures... Every room should be installed with atleast one thermometer. Now, there should be at least one camera pointing at the thermometer, if you notice a great increase in the temperature despite the cold temperature the night breeze have that influenced the room, then most probably there's a spirit wondering in that room. Go there with some bunch of your friends that is brave enough, and do the rituals of spirit of the glass there. If something happened, invite it to yourself.

And always remember, never ever blame me for this. lol
SummeryDreams is offline  
Old 2013-09-21, 00:26   Link #39
Ecolo
Supreme Harem Freak!
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Primp Town
Age: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummeryDreams View Post
Are you sure you've made the rituals right? By the way, just so you know, I'm a religious person. But this doesn't mean that I defy you, we can still be friends of course. :3 Though I encourage you to believe in God, it's still your choice whatever you will want to believe.

Anyway going back to exorcism.. About the rituals, you sure you've made it right? I guess it has nothing to do with being a satanist, you're not even one. Why? It doesn't mean that your an atheist, you're already a satanist. That's two different stuffs. Nevertheless, I believe that if you want to believe in ghosts (assuming that you haven't experience one) you are unconsciously wanting to believe in God as well. Just think of it this way.. No ghosts there might be no god, with ghosts then 100% there's God..

So my advice is, do the rituals correctly and seriously... By the way, I forgot to teach you about heat signatures.. hahaha... It's really expensive if you want someone in your family being possessed be exorcised, because you won't only be needing a priest, but the whole diagnosis of such is already expensive as you're going to hire a team of experts to do the diagnosing.

So here's my complete advice and teaching as I think that you're really eager, and you're lucky it's already 5:30 in the morning here and I'm quite brave to type in the ways.

Go to the nearest haunted house in yourself, and have it checked for heat signatures... Every room should be installed with atleast one thermometer. Now, there should be at least one camera pointing at the thermometer, if you notice a great increase in the temperature despite the cold temperature the night breeze have that influenced the room, then most probably there's a spirit wondering in that room. Go there with some bunch of your friends that is brave enough, and do the rituals of spirit of the glass there. If something happened, invite it to yourself.

And always remember, never ever blame me for this. lol
I dont have a haunted house near my neighborhood, which sucks because these are such moments when I could really use one. Well, if its being scared that I need, I can always play Slenderman: The Eight Pages downloaded on my computer...

To be honest, I don't really care much about what I believe in I mean, their just beliefs, not facts. I don't really know if I'm athiest, satanist, etc etc. but that really doesn't bother me. But if there are ghosts in the world, then I'm gonna go with what you said about me being lead carelessly into the belief of god. I, at this point, doubt that I have enough knowledge to trust myself as compared to a person with such amazing intelligence upons spirits and exorcisms and all those mind boggling concepts.

If I do happen to find a house that is or at the very least looks abandoned in my neighborhood, I'll try it alone. Of course, there's no blaming on anybody but me
__________________
Ecolo is offline  
Old 2013-09-21, 19:38   Link #40
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Age: 8
God exist, you die. God doesn't exist, you die. So why bother thinking about God?

I believe that there are an explenation for all the above phenomenoms. For example, spirit are the remaining brainwave of people,...

Oh, and have you try sleeping in a room full of fragrents and aroma like lotus? Guarantee for some wild dream ahead!
Fireminer is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
discussion, future

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.