AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 8 29.63%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 12 44.44%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 6 22.22%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 3.70%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-09-14, 14:30   Link #41
Guido

Even though I would've preferred more Illya-Miyu vs. Berseker action, I do understand why this season's finale episode is evenly splitted: the first half to cover the climax of that fight along with the conclusion of all Class Cards fully retrieved, and the second half to further on the lighthearted moments and school-life misadventures so characteristic of the lighthearted episodes.

In short, Illya and Miyu established the foundation of the chain that makes their renewed friendship into an unbreakable bond; Miyu now fully confides in Illya to trust and treat her as her friend.

That Berseker fight probably did not hold to epic standards but was a refresher, and an opportunity to test their newfound power of deep friendship: Parallel Include for both.

As always, once the storm passes Luvia doesn't waste a chance to bicker with and mock Rin, but she also shamlessly attempted to steal the glory from Rin, and yet she paid for that. Unfortunately, Great Father willed that both must remain in Japan for further studies on both harmony, cooperation, and common sense in order to learn, before he would take them in as his students.

As for Miyu and Illya, well, they covered the first stage: Cemented a relationship and established bonds of friendship. Now, the second stage will be for Miyu how to learn to trust others and open herself for friendships with others.

Miyu, an advice.
You shouldn't be too much yourself when interacting towards others.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 10:56   Link #42
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gecd View Post
and congratulations!!
2Wei Anime Greenlit Confirmed!!!
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-18648.html
Kuroe time!!! YAY
Shinhwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 01:18   Link #43
Unknown Soldier
:D

Not only did they make an amazing season 1, but they have already greenlit season 2!

There is nothing else I can ask for in this world. Nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
Production for 2wei was confirmed, yay!

I'm looking forward to finding out more about Illya's "hidden lock", and why she can go berserker mode.
You people who haven't read the manga have no idea of the level of awesome you're in for. Those of us who have, well, we're just excited about seeing the level of awesome which is yet to come get animated!
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 12:23   Link #44
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Ahaha, lol Miyu. Who the hell taught you how friendship works? What the hell did they teach you in elementary school? Nah don't get me wrong, I think it's hilarious.

The other thing I found hilarious was Kiritsugu's only cameo being during the ED.

Re: The missing foreshadowing:
It's one thing to leave a series with a sequel hook. Having obvious foreshadowing throughout the story will result in massive backlash if a second season is never picked up.

They probably got the OK for season two a very short time ago.

Finally:

Power of frienship saves the day. Which is awesome. I love the power of friendship. Makes me feel all jell-o inside.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 12:38   Link #45
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
They probably got the OK for season two a very short time ago.
That's my thinking. The storyboards would've been done long ago, but sales results (of both manga and pre-orders for the anime) would've come in within the past month.

Quote:
Finally:

Power of frienship saves the day. Which is awesome. I love the power of friendship. Makes me feel all jell-o inside.
And unlike in some series, it actually makes sense here due to the Kaleidosticks.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 13:14   Link #46
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Ahaha, lol Miyu. Who the hell taught you how friendship works? What the hell did they teach you in elementary school? Nah don't get me wrong, I think it's hilarious.
Miyu, put the ship back in friendship.
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 01:33   Link #47
Unknown Soldier
:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
Miyu, put the ship back in friendship.
Love between lolis is the purest form of love!
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote