AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2013-10-06, 00:33   Link #81
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonSnow View Post
The last page showed Jora tied up with a Kairoseki chain. She won't be any help, all she can do now is cheer on her master.

Can we be certain that those chains are made from sea stone, though? I know that Caesar's handcuffs are made of the stuff, but it hasn't exactly been made clear if the Sunny just so happens to have a ton of sea stone materials on board.....

Also, about Zoro vs. Mihawk, I guess I'm part of the minority of those who believe that Zoro will never have a proper final match with him. I'm honestly expecting the guy to either get killed or at least grievously injured before Zoro finally reaches his level (like he loses an arm ala Shanks or something). After all, remember that Zoro's goal isn't so much to beat Mihawk as it is to beat the world's strongest swordsman. If someone else were to defeat Mihawk then that would mean that Zoro would have to fight THAT person for the world's strongest title instead, don't you think? At least, I wouldn't feel this way if Zoro hadn't spent the last two years training under the hawk eyes.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 01:15   Link #82
JonSnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Can we be certain that those chains are made from sea stone, though? I know that Caesar's handcuffs are made of the stuff, but it hasn't exactly been made clear if the Sunny just so happens to have a ton of sea stone materials on board.....
Well Usopp did gather a bunch of cuffs and chains from punk hazard and used them on Buffalo, 5 and CC. Plus why would they let Jora stand next to them conscious knowing she can turn them back into art?
Old 2013-10-06, 16:49   Link #83
janipani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veviticus View Post
Sounds like violet is a possible new member too. And unlike rebecca, she would add something new to the crew like being their lookout. She can take the spot in the crow's nest.
Actually this could be a nice thing. I am kinda tired of Sanji's endless attempts on women, so this humor could get some nice twist with little jealousy around. Would be so awesome if Sanji would hurry to marry and then feel like unhappy gazed bird which always tries to find a way to sneak out and chase other women..

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 17:45   Link #84
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
Actually this could be a nice thing. I am kinda tired of Sanji's endless attempts on women, so this humor could get some nice twist with little jealousy around. Would be so awesome if Sanji would hurry to marry and then feel like unhappy gazed bird which always tries to find a way to sneak out and chase other women..

Aw c'mon, hasn't the dude suffered enough already as it is!?
Old 2013-10-06, 18:33   Link #85
wombface
Honorary Junior Deputy

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
hes a dog chasing cars, he wouldn't know what to do with one if he caught it!
- joker
Old 2013-10-07, 03:14   Link #86
marvelB

Nearly missed this, but the spoiler came out a bit earlier than usual, so new thread!