AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Log Horizon

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-02-22, 13:45   Link #2281
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
Our raiding guild stopped counting our wipes after 50 times when we were facing Nefarian at the start of Cataclysm.

Dying a shitton is just part of raiding, yo.
__________________
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 21:56   Link #2282
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Possible Nureha appearance in the anime in the next episode or two? [Hopeful]
Called it, that's all.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-24, 17:26   Link #2283
Avaricia
My Lord
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: United Kingdom
hmm... didn't notice that Kanami's side story was added. The webversion is hidden in the mobile app right?
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-25, 19:34   Link #2284
DQueenie13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Does anyone know the difference between the Housekeeper and Maid subclasses? I can't figure it out with the power of logic. Does a maid get boosts for having a master?
__________________
DQueenie13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-25, 19:46   Link #2285
Xellos-_^
Valentine's Day with Wife
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by DQueenie13 View Post
Does anyone know the difference between the Housekeeper and Maid subclasses? I can't figure it out with the power of logic. Does a maid get boosts for having a master?
Serena is a Housekeeper. ET don't actually have a maid class yet.

a Maid (and combat butlers) can cook, clean and are masters of combat (arm & Unarm).
__________________
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-25, 19:53   Link #2286
DQueenie13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Serena is a Housekeeper. ET don't actually have a maid class yet.

a Maid (and combat butlers) can cook, clean and are masters of combat (arm & Unarm).
Spoiler:
__________________
DQueenie13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 10:47   Link #2287
Estavali
Heart of Torpedo ~夜明け前~
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In the Horizon
Age: 34
Spoiler:

Best ask Mamare about this, since he's very adamant that people do not confuse these two together =3

(Personally I think it's really the power of moe and elegance that sets the two apart... but then again Serara is also powered by cute chubbiness... *rolls around in confusion*)
__________________

Signature by liro

Last edited by Estavali; 2014-02-26 at 11:07.
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 11:08   Link #2288
whitecloud
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
housekeeper class is basically like jack of all trades like sebastian? (hehehe)
__________________
Friends are nice.......
whitecloud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 20:56   Link #2289
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Metro Manila, Philippines
Age: 33
Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Actually, someone seems to be finally translating the Dragonhowl Mountains/Kanami spinoff.

My big question now is... How the heck is Coppellia supposed to be a tank cleric when she's themed around being a maid?
__________________
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 23:18   Link #2290
Estavali
Heart of Torpedo ~夜明け前~
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In the Horizon
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Actually, someone seems to be finally translating the Dragonhowl Mountains/Kanami spinoff.

My big question now is... How the heck is Coppellia supposed to be a tank cleric when she's themed around being a maid?
Spoiler for Slight spoiler from chapter 3:


That and it's stated in Mamare's notes that she's a Battle Cleric that dual-wields shields. A DOUBLE-SHIELD MEIDO. How tankful can she not be? =3
__________________

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 04:22   Link #2291
FRS
Lurker on the threshold
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: France
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Actually, someone seems to be finally translating the Dragonhowl Mountains/Kanami spinoff.

My big question now is... How the heck is Coppellia supposed to be a tank cleric when she's themed around being a maid?

An avatar customisation systeme may exist, for exemple in Everquest 2 you had equipement slot that were shown on your avatar and the real equipement slot apart.

Or it could be the asian MMORPG effect: plate bikini and plate maid uniform ...
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 10:20   Link #2292
mucen
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Spoiler for Slight spoiler from chapter 3:


That and it's stated in Mamare's notes that she's a Battle Cleric that dual-wields shields. A DOUBLE-SHIELD MEIDO. How tankful can she not be? =3
Kanami sure has some interesting and uber party members. Shiroe, learn a bit from her and dump those scrub horizon to crescent moon aliance or something
mucen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 10:21   Link #2293
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep
Newly drawn classes for the TRPG so far

__________________
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 10:22   Link #2294
J4n1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mucen View Post
Kanami sure has some interesting and uber party members. Shiroe, learn a bit from her and dump those scrub horizon to crescent moon aliance or something
Kanami grabs uber characters to form a party, Shiroe takes scrubs and makes them into uber characters.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 11:17   Link #2295
Estavali
Heart of Torpedo ~夜明け前~
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In the Horizon
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Newly drawn classes for the TRPG so far

That Foxtail Druid <3

__________________

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 23:04   Link #2296
DQueenie13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Newly drawn classes for the TRPG so far

All of these designs are great.

Spoiler for random speculation/wishful thinking:
__________________
DQueenie13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-28, 06:28   Link #2297
Breimoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
have the results from polls arrived? was wondering if mamare has chosen a few more classes
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-28, 15:34   Link #2298
DQueenie13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
have the results from polls arrived? was wondering if mamare has chosen a few more classes
He'll probably release it in a month or two. It'll probably get published in some volume, too.
__________________
DQueenie13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-28, 15:37   Link #2299
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
Kanami grabs uber characters to form a party, Shiroe takes scrubs and makes them into uber characters.
Kanami grabs uber characters to form party, Than she rise them with care and eventualy hers pets start produce OTHER Uber characters from scrubs.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 00:12   Link #2300
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Kanami grabs uber characters to form party, Than she rise them with care and eventually her pets start produce OTHER Uber characters from scrubs.
Well, that's not suggestive at all....
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
alternate reality, database, economics, political theory, spoilers

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.