AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

View Poll Results: Valvrave the Liberator 2 - Episode 1 Rating
Perfect 10 13 19.12%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 24 35.29%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 20 29.41%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 10.29%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 4.41%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.47%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-10-14, 21:42   Link #101
DevilHighDxD
I <3 u SAKI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
@Irendsharda Then that would lead into the theory that the curse takes over the host and raw instincts. Feeding and reproducing.

What you said in terms of Saki potentially being pregnant corresponding to the time skip makes a lot of sense. But, with all due to respect to the people involved in writing Valvrave, I'm skeptical that they're gonna come with something that clever. But your theory is so good, I'm hoping they do.
If we can come up with that idea and if the writer can write something as crazy and shocking as Valvrave, why couldn't they think up something like that?

On Saki's pregnancy issue, I think the odds are high as I explained in my post in last page. Knowing Haruto, he will think of doing something like giving up his life until Saki pull that card, in fact I really think she pregnant now.
Old 2013-10-14, 21:47   Link #102
KleenexGhost
Measure Feeling Match

Fair enough. Maybe I'm going into Valvrave with too much skepticism?
Old 2013-10-14, 21:52   Link #103
DevilHighDxD
I <3 u SAKI!

I'm also going into Valvrave with skepticism... Because instead only one child Saki will be giving birth to it may as well be a twin! I still believe that future scene in ep 12 that women isn't Saki, it may be her daughter.
Old 2013-10-14, 22:06   Link #104
Destined_Fate

Haruto about to give in to despair, Saki reveals the life of their unborn child to give Haruto the push he needs to continue on?

That sounds... Plausible.

If that was the case I wouldn't be surprised if L-Elf figures out that Saki is pregnant before Haruto finds out as he's very observant.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 10:48   Link #105
Irenesharda

I have yet another theory!

This is in regards to the meeting with Magius and Fuehrer Amadeus.

The Magius council accused Amadeus of making the decision to go against JIOR and steal the Valvraves from behind the Magius' backs. This would mean that Amadeus not only knew what the Valvraves were capable of and their connection to the Magius, from the very beginning, and why he sent his most-trusted officer, Cain, to retrieve them, not knowing that Cain was a double agent. This makes me think that the Magius wanted JIOR to have the Valvraves for some reason. However, that then brings questions of why? Cain seems intent to get VVV1 back, as he states that it is for the survival for his clan, which indicates that Pino has something to do with the continuance of the the Magius species. So why would they give JIOR VVV1 and Pino is they were just going to send Cain to get them back?

So, another thought I had, is what if Dorssia "accidentally" supplied JIOR with the materials in which to build the Valvraves. And once the had the Valvraves project in full swing, would use this as an excuse to attack and annex JIOR and take the new Magius based weapons for themselves. It would not only take out two birds with one stone, but it would supposedly cast suspicion off Dorssia, since if they had tried to develop them themselves, the council would have immediately found out. JIOR was just a tool used in their game of deception.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 12:11   Link #106
dermatograph

Somebody... what is this language?
Hebrew???
http://forums.animesuki.com/picture....ictureid=51314

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2013-10-17 at 12:37. Reason: Use the images tag when posting big images
dermatograph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-15, 12:53   Link #107
KleenexGhost
Measure Feeling Match

It's possible it would explain how Cain knew about the Valvraves. The Magius were playing Jior. Question is how does the Facility factor into this and what happened to Dr. Tokishima?
Old 2013-10-15, 13:52   Link #108
DevilHighDxD
I <3 u SAKI!

I wonder why L-elf doesn't have JIOR developed more mecha base on Valvrave that doesn't turn people into kamitsuki. Valvraves are powerful, but as powerful as they are there only 6 of them. If Haruto is creating a empire, he will need more than just 5 Valvrave to conquer territories .
Old 2013-10-15, 14:55   Link #109
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
It's possible it would explain how Cain knew about the Valvraves. The Magius were playing Jior. Question is how does the Facility factor into this and what happened to Dr. Tokishima?
It would be interesting if Dr. Tokishima was a Magius and had been a mole within the VVV project in order to create the Valvraves. It would explain how Tokishima was able to lead the project, since like Cain, he would have hidden prior knowledge. It would also explain why Haruto reacts more violently to the serum then the others, in that he had dormant Magius genes already in him.

As for the Facility, I'm not quite sure, but it could be another name for the council, or even another branch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
I wonder why L-elf doesn't have JIOR developed more mecha base on Valvrave that doesn't turn people into kamitsuki. Valvraves are powerful, but as powerful as they are there only 6 of them. If Haruto is creating a empire, he will need more than just 5 Valvrave to conquer territories .
Well, I'm sure L-elf would have the JIORans create more Valvrave-like weapons. There's some problems with that however. First is the obvious, that all the JIORans are currently in occupied-Dorssian territory. They can't do anything. And none of these kids could even attempt to put one together. As it is, they're completely leaning on Dr. Takumi for their information on the mechs, and he wasn't even that wholly involved!

The next problem, is that even with Takumi's help, they know little to nothing about how the Valvraves work. They don't know how to assemble a power source that would be equal to that engine. That engine is the key to the Valvrave's power, and I'm betting that it will not work unless you have the Magius component. JIOR tried to duplicate the technology from VVV1 and copy the engine, which they did with the other Valvraves. Unfortunately, none of them would work without the human signing the contract either! I'm betting that becoming a Magius is necessary in order for the pilot to link with Pino. It's also probably why Cain never had to be injected, he was already a Magius. And you have to be within the correct human physical criteria in order to become one.

Lastly, a problem with Neo JIOR developing anymore weapons than they already have, would single to the other nations that it was about to become hostile. Like the original country before it, Dorssia would then have even more of an excuse to attack, and any hope of staying "neutral" would be gone. They would become an active member of the war, no longer victims or refugees. And also, in that case they would have to leave the Moon (as they are no longer neutral) and have to either fend for themselves or join up with the ARUS.

In any case, they don't have the resources, manpower, or the political power in order to pull anything like that off. At least not right now.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-10-15, 15:10   Link #110
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Because Valvrave are still considered alien. They don't understand the technology at all. His goal isn't conquering I'm pretty sure L-elf just wants to kill eye-patch and everyone eye-patch works for so he can rescue the princess. They still haven't used their Valvraves to their potential they got a long way.

Seems like Magnus is the final end game. Since Haruto was called a "Jorian" and his cells turn red instead of the green from the magnus.

Now this feels like something from Zoids Genesis. A third force who gives "resources" to other players until that those players decide to get rid of the third force so they get the powers themselves.

Pretty sure eye-patch made a reference to adam and eve. I wonder if there are more than one pair!
Old 2013-10-15, 15:36   Link #111
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post

Seems like Magnus is the final end game. Since Haruto was called a "Jorian" and his cells turn red instead of the green from the magnus.

Pretty sure eye-patch made a reference to adam and eve. I wonder if there are more than one pair!
Haruto's a JIORan by nationality not by species. We know he's a Magius, they informed us of that on the website weeks before they even introduced the word "Magius" on the show. Also, only some Magius cells turn green. It all depends on the marking that's put on the blood. Haruto's blood carries the mark of the Magius, the Triple V flower, the same one that they bear on their skin. It's my theory that the markings on the blood are that of clans, while the one on the skin identifies the species at large.

As for Pino and Prue, I think they're more like Cain and Abel than Adam and Eve (if Abel was female and without the fratricide) The series could have easily made them long lost alien lovers rather than brother and sister, so I'm guessing they did that for a reason. They are an original pair, but that could simply mean they are the original children from the Primogenitors of the Magius race.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu

Last edited by Irenesharda; 2013-10-15 at 20:34.
Old 2013-10-15, 20:02   Link #112
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post

As for the Facility, I'm not quite sure, but it could be another name for the council, or even another branch.

The word for Facility can also be translated to Engine.

Things like you can't disobey the Facility/Engine or Facility/Engine reserves the right to let you die sounds to me it refers to the Rave Engine aka Pino.

As seen with Haruto, Pino has a degree of control over him. Thus biting for Runes and you know... That incident. Cause she is curious.

No wonder here is EULA after pressing Yes in losing one's humanity.
ReddyRedWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 07:35   Link #113
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

oh yay!!!
VVV6 is kicking some ass... I want her to fight with Q-Vier in last battle... and I don't intend to see Akira died at the end of this series.. she's just too likeable
Pino and her brother... another mystery

I think this episode just somehow put a death flag to Shoko (I've watched some Sunrise works and can come to this conclusion)
Saki proved to be the most awesome girl... and Shoko finally showed some maturity and wise comment

L-Elf x Haruto... egh.. now we understand why L-Elf always be the second main character even though he isn't Valvrave Pilot... so he's the source of runes for Valvrave now

love this development.. can't wait until they come down to Earth...
Valvrave's high mobility will be limited

Season 2 opening isn't as powerful as season 1's.... it's a good song but I prefer more cool visual
I remember Sunrise always showed pilot with his/her unit... but it seems they forgot to do it in the opening
I want more Akira in opening too

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 14:37   Link #114
Guido

Valvrave. System Back On-Line

My memories of Valvrave remain fresh even after three months in between season one and the current season two. It was good to see that they resumed from where they left at the end of the first season.

Now, what we have here is a bit of fleshing upon the secret council that oversees mankind: the Council of the Hundred and One whose members are all Magius including Cain and now the Dorssian Führer, Amadeus a.k.a. Mirko.

To be honest regarding on Haruto's condition I don't think that the curse can be lifted with just destroying the Valvraves. It's deeper than that. I bet my two cents that if the Council possess the ability to turn anyone into a Magius, then so Haruto.
Either Haruto's condition matures to reach that level or possess that ability inherently but still remains dormant.

Secondly, Cain refers to both Prue and Pino (Unit 01 Girl O.S.) as the original pair, and at the end of the episode introduces the children of the Valvrave. Makes me think that the two OS are the original spirits from which the first generation of Valvraves were created from. Unit 01 to 06 must be from the first generation.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote