AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2014-02-18, 11:15   Link #1201
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexismaster View Post
VPN does not work, is there something else I could use?
Suddenly having a problem with VPN as well. It's been 2 days that I can't play the game and get a new API.
Old 2014-02-18, 17:36   Link #1202
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
This is apparently because some of the more commonly-used IPs available on VPN were blocked. Just try grabbing another IP.
Old 2014-02-19, 05:13   Link #1203
Rexpro5005

Why is so hard to join the server......
Rexpro5005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-19, 10:11   Link #1204
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
This is apparently because some of the more commonly-used IPs available on VPN were blocked. Just try grabbing another IP.
My problem with the VPN right now is the acquisition of a JP IP. I keep on getting error messages stating that I can't connect to ANY IP; Japanese, Korean, etc. T_T
Old 2014-02-20, 02:23   Link #1205
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Finally got the chance to play again due to connection problems! 3 days of no admiral duties! T_T

And the first thing that happens to me is this
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Edit: I also noticed I had a drop in my rank from: Captain -> Commander.

Last edited by Chiu_fan; 2014-02-20 at 02:50.
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-20, 06:03   Link #1206
kivredia

Congratz! I'm banging my head against 2-4 cause compass-chan refuses to let me go to the boss node.

Where do you see your Rank anyway?
kivredia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-20, 06:14   Link #1207
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kivredia View Post
Congratz! I'm banging my head against 2-4 cause compass-chan refuses to let me go to the boss node.

Where do you see your Rank anyway?
Beside your lvl on the main screen. http://kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Experience_and_Rank

In other news, my Tatsuta sunk when I accidentally chose to continue the sortie.T_T
Old 2014-02-21, 02:04   Link #1208
usspaul

so I finally was able to beat 2-4 gawd between the trolling the compass-chan has done and how evil those bb's are at the boss I finally beat it. now my next hurdle is this damn 3-2. why does it have to be a DD map why !!!!!!!! I mean the only DD's I have that do any damage and can survive is Yuudachi, shigure, shimakaze. all my other DD's get crit like crazy. and ive tried using several different DD. of course the only DD a really have at kai are the 3 I mention then from highest rank to lowest is Fubuki,Samidare ,Hibiki. after hibiki all the other DDs are in the early teens and below. so just wondering what DD should I use to beat this map. and what should be the lvl when I try to beat it.
usspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 02:11   Link #1209
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

at least lvl 30 max upgrade armor n trops sparkle buff all of the dd chan for equipment put 2 torpedoes formation use line abreast n hope RNG isn't in trolling mood
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 09:39   Link #1210
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou

I will put double-hit instead, but it's all just RNG usspaul...

Back when i did it, got the rare DD pack (Yudachi, shigure, shimakaze, Yukikaze and Vernity), lvl 50~ish with full modernisation all ready for it. But the sortie was cut short halfway as two of them got crit. So in desperate attempt, i put two random lvl 20 DD in the team, and run again...

....got through it in the first try.

So if you fail, just take a deep breath, then try again later
Old 2014-02-21, 10:12   Link #1211
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usspaul View Post
so I finally was able to beat 2-4 gawd between the trolling the compass-chan has done and how evil those bb's are at the boss I finally beat it.
I have BBs and CVs(all kai'd) leveled 50-70 and I still can't beat that map. I couldn't get to the boss node either because of rng trolling my compass or they get too battered before getting to the boss.

And speaking of RNG trolling, I'm trying to get another Tatsuta that I accidentally sunk and this is what I got in one of my crafting efforts:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-02-21, 14:24   Link #1212
KBTKaiser

for my 2-4 I ran Kongou Kai(41s), Hiei Kai(35s), Haruna(2 41s, 1 46), Yamashiro Kai(35s), Akagi Kai(all blues, which was stupid of me), and Kaga Kai(Green in the 3rd slot blues in the rest)

I even ended up taking the northern most route.
KBTKaiser is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 15:00   Link #1213
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
I have BBs and CVs(all kai'd) leveled 50-70 and I still can't beat that map. I couldn't get to the boss node either because of rng trolling my compass or they get too battered before getting to the boss.
[/IMAGES]
Just wondering is your fleet fully modded (AA optional)?
What equipments were you using?
And what formation were you using on the way to the boss node?

The part I marked in bold caught my attention since you mentioned that your fleet is over Lv.50 with some in the Lv.70s, and it's very unusual for a fully modded BB/CV fleet of that level to get battered before the boss on this map even in an RNG game. At most you might get one in orange and one in yellow but that's about it, as F-Wo class is the only thing before the boss that can do significant damage to a player fleet of that level and mod before running low on fuel (which sharply reduces your fleet's dodge rating and more likely to get crit).

...Unless I'm over-interpreting what you meant by "too battered".
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 15:31   Link #1214
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88

I'd like to get Ise but it's kinda hard to get something that's a battlecarrier when remodeled...

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 01:16   Link #1215
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Next update has a new world? YAY!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-22, 03:44   Link #1216
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

It's dev tweet puzzle time again, this time featuring Jintsuu K2!

Today's piece:

Spoiler for Jintsuu #1:
Old 2014-02-22, 04:10   Link #1217
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

It doesn't look like it fits a theme at all, though there's quite a bit of skin. Too bad, looks like we'll get our Kantai Idol unit after all. :<
Old 2014-02-22, 09:08   Link #1218
Mistwrath
Always confused . . .

And been totally inactive for like 2 weeks already, been doing nothing but dailies and pvp only.
Resource wise I am totally ready for event, but problem is whether will I last till the event starts.
Starting to get a little burnout already haha.

And finally got my Hachi too, after like a week's try of doing 4 attempts daily at 250/30/200/30.
Still haven't done much LSC besides my earlier 2 attempts. Everyday is literally finish dailies, and send my girls out on long expeditions.
Old 2014-02-22, 10:12   Link #1219
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwrath View Post
And been totally inactive for like 2 weeks already, been doing nothing but dailies and pvp only.
Resource wise I am totally ready for event, but problem is whether will I last till the event starts.
Starting to get a little burnout already haha.

And finally got my Hachi too, after like a week's try of doing 4 attempts daily at 250/30/200/30.
Still haven't done much LSC besides my earlier 2 attempts. Everyday is literally finish dailies, and send my girls out on long expeditions.
I'm not sure whether you have posted your equipments already but just in case, have you crafted enough gears especially planes and Type 3 shells?

You'd want at least 5 Reppu/Shiden Kai and at least 1 Ryuusei or better for each of your main CVs/CVLs. Level and resources mean nothing if you can't even get your own carriers to function in a most certain to be carrier themed event. Type 3 shells will also help increase the survivability of your low AA units in your whole fleet. So you might wanna craft some now if you haven't already.

Getting one of those holo AA radar such as Type 14 or Type 33 might be a good idea too but it's entirely optional, give it 6~8 shots and if you don't get any then it wouldn't hurt to give up.

And I assumed you already got at least one 46cm for your main BB.
Old 2014-02-22, 10:27   Link #1220
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Seriously, how can you even be burnt out on Kancolle? This is a browser game that I play in the background while I either watch anime or play World of Tanks. It's a casual game outside of events.

If anyone is going to be burnt out, it SHOULD have been me. I've been struggling to maintain 25k Admiral experience per night to stay in the top 500 of my server. But here I am. ^^; You're not even PLACING, Mistwrath.

Tags
browser game, ship girls