AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-12-07, 21:02   Link #81
DevilHighDxD
I <3 u SAKI!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: In the arm of the Saki Rukino... Duh!
Since the Kamitsuki controlled a vast amount of territory in space in the future, maybe they already colonized Magius's planet. Their planet must have enough runes to to support them so I guess the Kamitsuki will want that for themselves. I guess that will make the Magius to permanently make their home on Earth.
__________________
<3 <3 <3 SAKI RUKINO!!
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 21:07   Link #82
Irenesharda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
~ Fair enough.

On another topic, the Magius crash-landed ages ago so it was understandable they were stuck on Earth. But, with all the space-travel tech, can they not go back to their home planet if things get dicey?
From how Lise explained it, their ship was totaled and unusable, and it can be inferred that of course the Earth didn't have the right resources for them to build another one.

The Earth has through the centuries been able to catch up and gain space flight, but even the technology the Earth has now, still can't accomplish interstellar flight. The ships they have now, only seem to go as far as the colonies and the moon. They don't have the capability to travel between solar systems, or to other galaxies.

However, I think that the Magius have found some other kind of way, related to the creation of the Valvraves. The Valvraves have a Rave Engine that runs on runes. Runes are something they are experts at and know how to easily manipulate and control. It's possible that it could be their key to going home.

Cain did say a few times that Unit 1 was the key to saving his people and that with it, they can unite their people together, so yeah, the Magius have plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Since the Kamitsuki controlled a vast amount of territory in space in the future, maybe they already colonized Magius's planet. Their planet must have enough runes to to support them so I guess the Kamitsuki will want that for themselves. I guess that will make the Magius to permanently make their home on Earth.
I doubt it. The Kamitsuki don't even know where the Magius live, much less how to get there. Plus, they can no more get there than the Magius stuck on Earth can. Also, I don't think it's in their nature to go and destroy an entire people, who know nothing about them out in space, just to have their land and resources. Also, I also doubt that the Kamitsuki can go against a whole advanced alien culture that is capable of interstellar flight and advanced rune magic, on their home turf.

I'm still going with the Kamitsuki eventually forming an alliance with the Magius and them sharing the Empire. I'm not forgetting the world Lise wanted to create, and that the Kamitsuki are going to need help starting this empire.
__________________
"Someone who cannot forgive lies or secrets, will never trust another."

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 21:20   Link #83
Twi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
No alliance with the Council though. Too much bloodshed. Outer Space or Rogue Magius, maybe.
__________________
Twi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 21:28   Link #84
DevilHighDxD
I <3 u SAKI!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: In the arm of the Saki Rukino... Duh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post

I doubt it. The Kamitsuki don't even know where the Magius live, much less how to get there. Plus, they can no more get there than the Magius stuck on Earth can. Also, I don't think it's in their nature to go and destroy an entire people, who know nothing about them out in space, just to have their land and resources. Also, I also doubt that the Kamitsuki can go against a whole advanced alien culture that is capable of interstellar flight and advanced rune magic, on their home turf.

I'm still going with the Kamitsuki eventually forming an alliance with the Magius and them sharing the Empire. I'm not forgetting the world Lise wanted to create, and that the Kamitsuki are going to need help starting this empire.
Nah... This whole thing started by Magius and should be ended with Magius. After what they did to Saki and how they're manipulating the conflict between the human, they need to be killed. Also Lise be damned, why should they listen to a dead body?
__________________
<3 <3 <3 SAKI RUKINO!!
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 21:36   Link #85
Irenesharda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Nah... This whole thing started by Magius and should be ended with Magius. After what they did to Saki and how they're manipulating the conflict between the human, they need to be killed. Also Lise be damned, why should they listen to a dead body?
Again, that's the council (which is made up of both humans and Magius by the way). There are hundreds of Magius hiding on Earth who have nothing to do with it. Also there's a whole civilization out there that doesn't even know anything. Why should all of them be killed or have their resources and home taken over, when they had nothing to do with it.

Also, the Magius has said at least twice now that they did this, because they were pushed in a corner and felt it was necessary to protect themselves.

As for trying to fulfill the dream of someone who sacrificed their life? Sunrise, and many other shows have been doing that for years. It's a pretty common theme.
__________________
"Someone who cannot forgive lies or secrets, will never trust another."

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 21:37   Link #86
DevilHighDxD
I <3 u SAKI!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: In the arm of the Saki Rukino... Duh!
^Not Okouchi I'm afraid
__________________
<3 <3 <3 SAKI RUKINO!!
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 21:42   Link #87
Twi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Again, that's the council (which is made up of both humans and Magius by the way). There are hundreds of Magius hiding on Earth who have nothing to do with it. Also there's a whole civilization out there that doesn't even know anything. Why should all of them be killed or have their resources and home taken over, when they had nothing to do with it.

Also, the Magius has said at least twice now that they did this, because they were pushed in a corner and felt it was necessary to protect themselves.

As for trying to fulfill the dream of someone who sacrificed their life? Sunrise, and many other shows have been doing that for years. It's a pretty common theme.
What about the kidnappings to fuel the Phantoms? Considering how quick humans turned on the kids for that, they won't be too willing to listen to the Council or co-exist with any Rune-Eater. Humans think they are on top of the food chain and they'll do whatever it takes to hold that position, including wiping out a species thatpreys on them, innocent or not.
__________________
Twi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 22:03   Link #88
Irenesharda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
What about the kidnappings to fuel the Phantoms? Considering how quick humans turned on the kids for that, they won't be too willing to listen to the Council or co-exist with any Rune-Eater. Humans think they are on top of the food chain and they'll do whatever it takes to hold that position, including wiping out a species that preys on them, innocent or not.
That's exactly why they have the Council in the first place, to protect the Magius people from discovery by the humans. If the Magius ever get outed, which they probably will, humanity will simply pile them in with the "Level 7" beings of Module 77. The Magius will be in the same boat. But the Magius were careful to not share their most powerful ability, which is to jack others. They can look like absolutely anyone and nobody would notice. If the public knew that the Magius/Kamitsuki could jack, everything would go to anarchy and panic as no one would know who was one and who wasn't and everybody would suspect everybody else.

By not revealing it, they are able to maintain a strong "us vs. them" mentality and quickly unite their peoples which would stop the Earth war and also solve Dorssia's problem with uprisings and the ARUS with the election coming up. Nothing really unites people faster than a common enemy.
__________________
"Someone who cannot forgive lies or secrets, will never trust another."

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 22:38   Link #89
Key Board
Donut
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
__________________

-- Mushoku Tensei. on the dangers of osananajimi attachment
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 23:14   Link #90
Irenesharda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Chicago
^True, since in the future, they're still at war with Earth and humanity.

But I don't think they're still at war with the Magius at that point. Also, I think that the Magius aren't as bad as the Wulgaru.

Funny, Majestic Prince also had a pink haired princess who was trying to save the humans. Though, I like Lise about 10x more than that Lacus clone, Theoria.
__________________
"Someone who cannot forgive lies or secrets, will never trust another."

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 23:22   Link #91
Key Board
Donut
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Wurgaru wants your genes
Magius wants your runes
both involve killing you
__________________

-- Mushoku Tensei. on the dangers of osananajimi attachment
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 00:01   Link #92
Irenesharda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Wurgaru wants your genes
Magius wants your runes
both involve killing you
I think one group will probably kill you faster.

But here's another question that I thought of. I just remembered that they designated the people of Module 77 as "Level 7" dangerous beings.

Could that have to do with the name "Golden 7"? Maybe it's not seven pilots, but they are referring to the fact that all the fighting force are Level 7 beings and they have (will have) golden mechs?
__________________
"Someone who cannot forgive lies or secrets, will never trust another."

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 00:06   Link #93
DevilHighDxD
I <3 u SAKI!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: In the arm of the Saki Rukino... Duh!
I think getting your body stolen is good as dead.
__________________
<3 <3 <3 SAKI RUKINO!!
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 01:26   Link #94
~BC~
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
Also Lise be damned, why should they listen to a dead body?
Damn...That's pretty cold Devil.
~BC~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 11:39   Link #95
Irenesharda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
There are colonies, I mean other modules, and they have superior weaponry to normal places. If they need something, they take it.

They're priority is survival now, not being heroes.
I just thought about it, wouldn't it be in L-elf's nature to have set up a secondary hideaway, just in case the Module got destroyed? Usually, he likes to do things two or three steps ahead, so wouldn't he have somehow set up multiple back up bases in case things went south?

I'm guessing he and Takumi planned all this out, and maybe they decided on keeping track and utilizing old JIOR or Dorssian military space bases, or something to that nature.
__________________
"Someone who cannot forgive lies or secrets, will never trust another."

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 14:04   Link #96
Key Board
Donut
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
I think one group will probably kill you faster.

But here's another question that I thought of. I just remembered that they designated the people of Module 77 as "Level 7" dangerous beings.

Could that have to do with the name "Golden 7"? Maybe it's not seven pilots, but they are referring to the fact that all the fighting force are Level 7 beings and they have (will have) golden mechs?
Ougon No Shichinin
Shichinin = 7 people
So yeah, as long as it is a person, it counts I guess

Personally I think it's Kamitsuki related to so

Marie
Haruto
Saki
Kyuuma
Thunder
Akira
??? (Satomi?)

I think it may refer to the 7 Kamitsuki that help started the Galactic Empire. So dead people count
They still honored Marie in the future it seems
__________________

-- Mushoku Tensei. on the dangers of osananajimi attachment

Last edited by Key Board; 2013-12-08 at 14:18.
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 14:33   Link #97
Twi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Actually, are we sure they started the Galactic Empire in the first place?

That could be a new name given to the current alliance and at some point they reached a peace agreement.
__________________
Twi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 14:40   Link #98
DevilHighDxD
I <3 u SAKI!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: In the arm of the Saki Rukino... Duh!
Well the Empire began from the Module 77 as Saki in the future said and from ep 12 future where they first introduced the prince, he said Earth is far away from where they are as in other side of the galaxy. The empire began this year and coincide with the arrival of the Kamitsuki and Valvrave.
__________________
<3 <3 <3 SAKI RUKINO!!
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 14:51   Link #99
Irenesharda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Ougon No Shichinin
Shichinin = 7 people
So yeah, as long as it is a person, it counts I guess

Personally I think it's Kamitsuki related to so

Marie
Haruto
Saki
Kyuuma
Thunder
Akira
??? (Satomi?)

I think it may refer to the 7 Kamitsuki that help started the Galactic Empire. So dead people count
They still honored Marie in the future it seems
The thing is, whoever the Golden 7 are, it's not just an honorary title. In the flash forward, the soldier Saki is fighting says that the Golden 7 stood against the Royal Guard for 40 hours straight in a legendary battle. Have we even had a battle of that magnitude yet? And if ALL of the Golden 7 were in this battle, it can't be anyone who has already died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Actually, are we sure they started the Galactic Empire in the first place?

That could be a new name given to the current alliance and at some point they reached a peace agreement.
The reason that the Galatic Empire is most likely the Kamitsuki and their allies, is because we know that their base is not on, or anywhere near Earth. We also know that they don't use Dyson Spheres or modules anymore, so they must be living on some planet outside of our own solar system.

This gives more credence to the fact that Saki, Satomi, and the Prince live in the Galactic Empire, of which Saki says that the Kamitsuki are the founders of. Also the prince considers the Kamitsuki to be normal and for them to be blessed beings. This would not happen on Earth.

The group Saki was fighting against is most likely some futuristic form of either Dorssia alone, or some amalgam of the ARUS and Dorssia in the future, considering the style of the uniform, and the fact that the soldier spoke German. So no, still no peace reached yet.
__________________
"Someone who cannot forgive lies or secrets, will never trust another."

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-08, 14:59   Link #100
kivredia
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 26
I honestly have no idea how they will end this with 3 episodes. Also the potential future arc about that new empire fighting against DORSIA/ARUS/Magius and what not with the golden 7 and stakes on a galactic scale sounds awesome.

2 cour, Magius vs Kamitsuki with antagonists(Cain) who actually seem competent and the current cast "grown up" after all the things they had to go through.
kivredia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.