AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-10-23, 10:15   Link #21
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
^you guys aren't taking in the theme of this series. there's no way the bijou will go back to being slaves now that they aren't just bundles of evil chakra anymore. they have individuality and personalities. my hunch is they will go live peacefully in their respective secret animal villages. i.e. son goku will probably go live with enma and the other mystical monkeys
itachi-san314 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 10:29   Link #22
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
^ My hunch is...the bijuu will become jounin, maybe even kage-level ninjas, coz they have rights, yes sir!

Good chapter, Obito's denial should be coming to an end now...Although, saying "don't come inside me" after he has already spoken his mind just means that he was having some serious second thoughts about the whole thing and went at it with half-baked resolve. No wonder he is on the losing side.
__________________
Kafriel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 10:37   Link #23
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadaraXuchiha View Post
i wonder about that too... To me obito is the most powerfull shinobi. And he is getting his ass kicked. For madara to be the 'ultimate badguy' he will have to display a whole new calibre of god-like powers. Maybe mixing susanoo with that massive wood-statue we saw several chapters back. (that will be interesting).

Madara in his current form just can't pull that stunt. But let's just wait and see what kishi has in store for us.
madara doesnt need a new caliber of power in my opinion. he just needs an actual pair of rinnegan, and a much stronger resolve than obito...he currently has both. if he manages to acquire senjutsu he'll be quite a formidable foe. regardless, he has to be removed from the battefield. so unless hashirama is planning a death god seal, naruto and sasuke need to get they mind right...


yes the susanoo/moku-jin would be interesting
__________________
Mokujin Rasengan
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 10:44   Link #24
the one above all
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: America
I am glad the shinobi alliance got to be more than just fodder but we all know when it comes down to it Naruto, Sasuke, and the Kages are the ones that really matter. Obito is about to get converted to narutism and once the war is over the bjuu are probably going to live in their own villages like summons.
the one above all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 10:53   Link #25
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
^you guys aren't taking in the theme of this series. there's no way the bijou will go back to being slaves now that they aren't just bundles of evil chakra anymore. they have individuality and personalities. my hunch is they will go live peacefully in their respective secret animal villages. i.e. son goku will probably go live with enma and the other mystical monkeys
Agreed. I kind of expect the Bijuu to either simply go off on their own, or be sent to some other dimension just so they can live peacefully without worry of being attacked and used as weapons. Whatever the case, they will not simply be tools after the war is complete.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 11:05   Link #26
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Age: 24
Is Naruto about to get a power up (become rikodu sennin)? By absorbing the other 7 bijuus. I am sure Naruto will releases them in the end to have their freedom. But right now I think he will become even more stronger then Juubito. Since the bijuus actually like Naruto and are willing to work with him. Which begs the question. How can Sasuke ever hope to fight Naruto after this...
__________________
My Twitter account! Thanks to Godlike1889 for the sig!
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 11:18   Link #27
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Is Naruto about to get a power up (become rikodu sennin)? By absorbing the other 7 bijuus. I am sure Naruto will releases them in the end to have their freedom. But right now I think he will become even more stronger then Juubito. Since the bijuus actually like Naruto and are willing to work with him. Which begs the question. How can Sasuke ever hope to fight Naruto after this...
i envision a epic battle with the two of them being sages, neither of them being jinchuriki and having a fight 10 times more awesome the final valley fight (madara/hashirama version) with way more taijutsu, a ton of summons (bijuu), susanoos, and crazy nature manipulations...

(singing) i wish, i wish, i wish...
__________________
Mokujin Rasengan
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 11:28   Link #28
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
^ My hunch is...the bijuu will become jounin, maybe even kage-level ninjas, coz they have rights, yes sir!

Good chapter, Obito's denial should be coming to an end now...Although, saying "don't come inside me" after he has already spoken his mind just means that he was having some serious second thoughts about the whole thing and went at it with half-baked resolve. No wonder he is on the losing side.
Considering how ridiculously contrived his heel face turn was to begin with, it's a marvel his resolve never crumbled before now. It had such a weak foundation after all.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 11:31   Link #29
MadaraXuchiha
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Guys... This may sound weird but i'm feeling sorry for obito. Poor poor obito, one man against the entire shinobi alliance. I dont want him to die.. Even though i know thats unavoidable. He will die @ some point in this war.
MadaraXuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 11:56   Link #30
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadaraXuchiha View Post
Guys... This may sound weird but i'm feeling sorry for obito. Poor poor obito, one man against the entire shinobi alliance. I dont want him to die.. Even though i know thats unavoidable. He will die @ some point in this war.
If he gets redeemed. Which there is high chances of happening after his talk with Naruto. I think he'll try to pull Nagato on us. Maybe sacrificing his life to take Madara down with him. Or something else...
__________________
My Twitter account! Thanks to Godlike1889 for the sig!
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 12:02   Link #31
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Considering how ridiculously contrived his heel face turn was to begin with, it's a marvel his resolve never crumbled before now. It had such a weak foundation after all.
I know, but you'd think that, after amassing 100k foot soldiers and going through so much trouble to get what he wanted, his will would have strengthened by now. Otherwise, he should have just cast a genjutsu on himself and live in his own little world where everything is swell (it can be done, like how Gaara hypnotized himself back in Part I, except this time Obito would tsukuyomi a mirror or something).
__________________
Kafriel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 12:34   Link #32
MadaraXuchiha
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
If he gets redeemed. Which there is high chances of happening after his talk with Naruto. I think he'll try to pull Nagato on us. Maybe sacrificing his life to take Madara down with him. Or something else...
yup... I really hope he does the rinne tensei jutsu and revives all the shinobi who have died since the start of the war.
MadaraXuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 12:41   Link #33
Ulquiorra
Espada
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
We are about to get a serious Obito Uchiha therapy session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
I am glad the shinobi alliance got to be more than just fodder but we all know when it comes down to it Naruto, Sasuke, and the Kages are the ones that really matter. Obito is about to get converted to narutism and once the war is over the bjuu are probably going to live in their own villages like summons.
The only one that matters is Naruto. Sasuke and the Kages are just assisting Naruto. Just like Shikamaru and the Shinobi Alliance. Sasuke won't be really relevant again until his own storyline comes back into play.

It will be interesting to see how Kishi writes Sasuke given all he has seen with Naruto, the K9, and Obito.
__________________
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 12:47   Link #34
Ihaxlikenoob
Nine Lives Blade Works
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
^you guys aren't taking in the theme of this series. there's no way the bijou will go back to being slaves now that they aren't just bundles of evil chakra anymore. they have individuality and personalities. my hunch is they will go live peacefully in their respective secret animal villages. i.e. son goku will probably go live with enma and the other mystical monkeys
I know about the theme here, but I'm talking about the in-story consequences.
Ihaxlikenoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 13:11   Link #35
mystogan
The Lost Lamb
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in Darkness
so now he is regretting his actions, before i would have preferred a different route for obito than redeeming himself, but seeing how things are going and all the talk between him and naruto and all the alternate version of obito that are flashing, it seems it's going down the right path.

About Madara, if Hashirama doesn't destroys him i am thinking that Kabuto might pop out and undo the edo tensei thus redeeming himself and going on neutral like Orochimaru.

and about naruto and sasuke, i think after this war it will be out of pure rivalry
__________________
mystogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 13:31   Link #36
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Houston, Texas
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystogan View Post
About Madara, if Hashirama doesn't destroys him i am thinking that Kabuto might pop out and undo the edo tensei thus redeeming himself and going on neutral like Orochimaru.

and about naruto and sasuke, i think after this war it will be out of pure rivalry
Kabuto already undid the Edo Tensei, thanks to Itachi. Madara severed his contract with him so he can't be unsummoned, and I think most of us assume that he's too powerful to simply seal away. Probably only would work with the Death God or Hashirama finally getting through to him.

I was somewhat hoping that Kabuto would redeem himself within Izanami and help fight Obito with his "Dragon" sage powers. Since Orochimaru took all his chakra back though, I guess that's impossible.
__________________
"Sometimes you're so focused on your enemies, that you forget to watch your friends."
Kazekage_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 13:42   Link #37
DJ*
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
madara doesnt need a new caliber of power in my opinion. he just needs an actual pair of rinnegan, and a much stronger resolve than obito...he currently has both. if he manages to acquire senjutsu he'll be quite a formidable foe. regardless, he has to be removed from the battefield. so unless hashirama is planning a death god seal, naruto and sasuke need to get they mind right...


yes the susanoo/moku-jin would be interesting
I agree. It was shown before Obito absorbed the 10 tails, that Madara is not going down easily. At the moment he's messing about and distracting Hashirama for some unknown reason.

Madara is a big name, has the attitude of a villain, has been supercharged, and still, according to him at least, has another trick up his sleeve. He was and would be far more entertaining as the main villain.

That said, I hope this isn't how Obito is defeated. It would be incredibly lame. He has had every attack completely nullified so far.
__________________
dj*
DJ* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 13:49   Link #38
mystogan
The Lost Lamb
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazekage_Gaara View Post
Kabuto already undid the Edo Tensei, thanks to Itachi. Madara severed his contract with him so he can't be unsummoned, and I think most of us assume that he's too powerful to simply seal away. Probably only would work with the Death God or Hashirama finally getting through to him.

I was somewhat hoping that Kabuto would redeem himself within Izanami and help fight Obito with his "Dragon" sage powers. Since Orochimaru took all his chakra back though, I guess that's impossible.
oh yeah, damn! i forgot it, that's right so Kabuto is out of the picture. so yeah Hashirama using the Death God might work, but technically speaking i think Madara is more powerful than Hashirama right now with the rinnegan, so ...well who knows how he goes down.....

then May be as mentioned by other users that Obito redeems himself by taking down Madara and sacrificing himself in the process.
__________________
mystogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 14:37   Link #39
Jiima
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
is this anime ending? I wonder if this is last arc?
Jiima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-23, 14:42   Link #40
Ushio the Omega
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
C'mon Kishimoto surprise us next chapter with Madara swooping in interrupting the therapy session and taking all the chakra from the tug-of-war and gaining all Obito's, Naruto's, Bee's and Minato's biju chakra as well as the shared with alliance Kyuubi chakra for himself!
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.