AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2013-11-03, 15:14   Link #81
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
I thought Itachi got MS through shisui's death? Who knows anymore. The MS storyline is a soap opera on its own.
the latest retcon with all of this showed shisui leaving after he gave his second eye to itachi and not dying in his presence. so it shouldn't have been all that big of an emotional stresser. he could even still be alive. i think that if madara could fool hashirama with a fake corpse then shisui could fool the uchiha police force... that whole story got so muddled anything can happen from it now basically. i prefer thinking itachi got MS from agreeing to danzo's plan and bearing that burden
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-03, 15:22   Link #82
shalala

Hopfully Obito will reject Naruto offer or he dies just before he does so. His thinking of the future was kinda weird given he would not have had Zetsu power in him.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-03, 18:29   Link #83
Destined_Fate

Obito die? How? Madara stabbing him in the back before he can switch sides than taking Obito's powers into himself?

You know that sounds pretty likely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Which is why you always go for crack-ships. They are always peaceful and way more fun
Hey. I wanted Shikimaru with Termari before it became cool. Than they ruined my crack pairing by making it extremely likely.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-03, 20:48   Link #84
Cookie-Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
the latest retcon with all of this showed shisui leaving after he gave his second eye to itachi and not dying in his presence. so it shouldn't have been all that big of an emotional stresser. he could even still be alive. i think that if madara could fool hashirama with a fake corpse then shisui could fool the uchiha police force... that whole story got so muddled anything can happen from it now basically. i prefer thinking itachi got MS from agreeing to danzo's plan and bearing that burden
hmmm, wouldnt MS still activate if Shisui dissapeared to die? The traumatic experience of seeing his friend give away his eyeballs and leave into seclusion (assumedly to die alone somewhere)?
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 00:52   Link #85
itachi-san314

Quote:
hmmm, wouldnt MS still activate if Shisui dissapeared to die? The traumatic experience of seeing his friend give away his eyeballs and leave into seclusion (assumedly to die alone somewhere)?
it's traumatic and could be the answer, but i dont really buy it. i don't even see why he died. losing both eyes isn't enough to kill someone. and it's said that he killed himself and destroyed his corpse to hide the fact that other people had his eyes. he could have just as easily exiled himself from the ninja world. kabuto was able to get madara's and other villages' kage's dna but not shisui's? that sounds suspicious to me and it's why i think he's alive and could still have a purpose to live as well

let's say hypothetically that sasuke loses to naruto for hokage and then starts his own village restoring the uchiha clan. there aren't really any elders for him to use as political aid. any prominent uchihas who died in the massacre, madara, obito and itachi will all be dead and gone after this war (and i suspect the reaper will be gone/destroyed as well taking edo-tensei with it). the only possibility is a blind shisui who just happens to have the same ideals as itachi and would theoretically be like sasuke had itachi as an adviser. just sayan...
Old 2013-11-04, 17:53   Link #86
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Was it just me or did Rin have some really creepy yandere eyes there for a while. Kinda like that whole "hey watch me show off and try to look cool!!" then at three am you wake up and she's standing over the bed ... "I'm still watching you..." that kinda eyes. Well with this pace i'm guessing Obito will give in and try to take his hand then either Sasuke or Madara will make their moves and kill him to get Naruto to rage and various other things will happen...

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-04, 19:10   Link #87
Cookie-Monster

Quote:
it's traumatic and could be the answer, but i dont really buy it. i don't even see why he died. losing both eyes isn't enough to kill someone. and it's said that he killed himself and destroyed his corpse to hide the fact that other people had his eyes. he could have just as easily exiled himself from the ninja world. kabuto was able to get madara's and other villages' kage's dna but not shisui's? that sounds suspicious to me and it's why i think he's alive and could still have a purpose to live as well

let's say hypothetically that sasuke loses to naruto for hokage and then starts his own village restoring the uchiha clan. there aren't really any elders for him to use as political aid. any prominent uchihas who died in the massacre, madara, obito and itachi will all be dead and gone after this war (and i suspect the reaper will be gone/destroyed as well taking edo-tensei with it). the only possibility is a blind shisui who just happens to have the same ideals as itachi and would theoretically be like sasuke had itachi as an adviser. just sayan...
That would be pretty sweet. Shisui was always an interesting character. All the uchiha's are interesting to be honest. Would have been nice to have a few more floating around.

As for sasuke's redemption , if it does happen, I hope we get a logical reason. Sasuke's schizophrenic behavior is annoying. And im still wondering if the manga will make good on its foreshadowing (eg Naruto warning sasuke that if they fight they will both die. You can't just write up such obvious foreshadowing and not heed it).
Old 2013-11-04, 23:49   Link #88
itachi-san314

Quote:
And im still wondering if the manga will make good on its foreshadowing (eg Naruto warning sasuke that if they fight they will both die. You can't just write up such obvious foreshadowing and not heed it).
kishi could always make it a metaphor (however lame people might find it). for instance, if naruto wins, naruto wouldn't be the old naruto anymore, he'd be hokage and everything that comes with that title. and sasuke wouldn't be himself anymore either. it's basically a cop out, but let's face it. unless they are very old, naruto and sasuke aren't going to literally die
Old 2013-11-05, 01:55   Link #89
Cookie-Monster

Quote:
kishi could always make it a metaphor (however lame people might find it). for instance, if naruto wins, naruto wouldn't be the old naruto anymore, he'd be hokage and everything that comes with that title. and sasuke wouldn't be himself anymore either. it's basically a cop out, but let's face it. unless they are very old, naruto and sasuke aren't going to literally die
Lol ,

I could envision a scenario where sasuke under Madara becomes so powerful that even Naruto cannot kill him. They fight until they are both exhausted and when Naruto sees there is no redemption for sasuke, he follows in the footsteps of his dad and sandaime.

He uses death god jutsu to seal sasuke and foreshadowing comes true. They both die, heading for make-out sessions in the deathgod's belly.
Old 2013-11-05, 10:53   Link #90
ranchan13

Yerk, been spoiled lately with the Tuesday chapter releases.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-05, 15:14   Link #91
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Lol ,

I could envision a scenario where sasuke under Madara becomes so powerful that even Naruto cannot kill him. They fight until they are both exhausted and when Naruto sees there is no redemption for sasuke, he follows in the footsteps of his dad and sandaime.

He uses death god jutsu to seal sasuke and foreshadowing comes true. They both die, heading for make-out sessions in the deathgod's belly.
This should really be the fate of hashirama and madara...I imagine if the author decides not to let madara take hash Senjutsu chakra then shodai will use the death god seal to remove the both of them from the battlefield
Old 2013-11-05, 21:58   Link #92
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Hopfully Obito will reject Naruto offer or he dies just before he does so. His thinking of the future was kinda weird given he would not have had Zetsu power in him.
I actually think it would be cool if Obito were talked down by Naruto instead of devolving into another slug-fest.

It would be the most epic trope-breaker ever. But.... it *IS* a shounen manga, so I'm sure it's going to end with a slug-fest.
Old 2013-11-05, 22:08   Link #93
Cookie-Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I actually think it would be cool if Obito were talked down by Naruto instead of devolving into another slug-fest.

It would be the most epic trope-breaker ever. But.... it *IS* a shounen manga, so I'm sure it's going to end with a slug-fest.
But i want a slugfest !

Last edited by Cookie-Monster; 2013-11-06 at 00:03.
Old 2013-11-05, 22:30   Link #94
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Naruto talking an enemy to death a trope-breaker? What?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-05, 23:31   Link #95
itachi-san314

next thing you know, sakura will need to be saved
Old 2013-11-06, 01:32   Link #96
james0246

That new thread was made by me. The partaking of plot specific discussion of the spoiler variety should occur over here. Please enjoy.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-09, 18:58   Link #97
DeathStrike
SLASH!

i thought this was a terrible chapter. too quick and nothing really interesting, imho

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion