AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2013-10-30, 01:04   Link #1
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Freezing problem in my Gaming Computer

Every time I play any online game like World of Tanks, Runescape, etc. , the computer suddenly freezes and hear the weird sound if you were to put on the headphone. The cursor cannot move, I mean everything.

It started 9 months ago and the problem is still there since I have no idea how to fix it.

Is there anyone here know how to fix this problem? Please I need help now and it`s very urgent since I have to participate some gaming events in World of Tanks(Clan Wars).
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-30, 13:21   Link #2
4Tran

That sounds like either you need an updated driver or the video card isn't working properly. I'd check to make sure the fan is still working - just open up the computer case and make sure that the fan(s) is still spinning. If it is, grab the latest video driver and see if you can load your game. If all of that fails, then you can isolate the problem by trying out a different video card - preferably either an old/spare card.
Old 2013-10-31, 03:22   Link #3
Jaden
Witch of Betrayal

Headphone sound eh...

USB headphones?

In that case, it might be your peripherals acting up, like a mouse, keyboard, or indeed the headset. Anything that installs its own drivers. They sometimes cause problems like this.
Old 2013-10-31, 04:36   Link #4
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I have the very same problem on my laptop, and from experience it's an overheating GPU.
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-31, 09:50   Link #5
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
That sounds like either you need an updated driver or the video card isn't working properly. I'd check to make sure the fan is still working - just open up the computer case and make sure that the fan(s) is still spinning. If it is, grab the latest video driver and see if you can load your game. If all of that fails, then you can isolate the problem by trying out a different video card - preferably either an old/spare card.

Thanks alot
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote