AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2004-04-23, 22:56   Link #1
skreech
Aspiring Mangaka/Animator

Send a message via MSN to skreech
AMV Opinions or Comments

Hmmm...well...i wasnt sure if i should post this here or in the general forum because technically it deals with anime so sorry ahead of time. I decided to post this in Animesuki's forum also because i figured the people here would actually say something rather than nothing like the AMV.org forum.

The link under my sig banner takes you to my AMV page (duh) so i thought i'd see what others have to say about them here more because people here are a LOT nicer and more likely to leave a comment (i've posted each time i released a video in AMV.org's Video Annoucement forum and got nothing).

Basically, i'm just looking for a little feed back because, let's face it, friends and family will love it no matter how bad it is.

Also i'd be happy to look at anyone elses AMVs and give them comments if they'd like since i know how hard it is to get people to comment on them.

Happy Halloween!!!

Last edited by xris; 2004-04-24 at 03:26. Reason: Moved into the Music forum
skreech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 14:03   Link #2
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by skreech
Hmmm...well...i wasnt sure if i should post this here or in the general forum because technically it deals with anime so sorry ahead of time. I decided to post this in Animesuki's forum also because i figured the people here would actually say something rather than nothing like the AMV.org forum.

The link under my sig banner takes you to my AMV page (duh) so i thought i'd see what others have to say about them here more because people here are a LOT nicer and more likely to leave a comment (i've posted each time i released a video in AMV.org's Video Annoucement forum and got nothing).

Basically, i'm just looking for a little feed back because, let's face it, friends and family will love it no matter how bad it is.

Also i'd be happy to look at anyone elses AMVs and give them comments if they'd like since i know how hard it is to get people to comment on them.
Submit your video to www.animemusicvideos.org
They have an opinions system there which is rather thorough.
You can announce this AMV there and offer to exchange opinions, etc.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 14:56   Link #3
skreech
Aspiring Mangaka/Animator

Send a message via MSN to skreech
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
Submit your video to www.animemusicvideos.org
They have an opinions system there which is rather thorough.
You can announce this AMV there and offer to exchange opinions, etc.
that is where i have them up at.

Happy Halloween!!!
skreech is offline   Reply With Quote