AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2013-11-27, 12:02   Link #21
SeanQ

so ... madara will end up reviving everyone ... hells yeah
Old 2013-11-27, 12:35   Link #22
Tchadnis

madara is back stuff should pick up more now lol , this is going to be nice bye bye obito
Old 2013-11-27, 13:18   Link #23
forcerounds

I didn't quite get the reasoning at first, but what Madara did is rational if he wants his plan to succeed. From the very beginning of it all, he wanted to be resurrected as a living being so he could become the juubi's jinchuuriki by Obito using the Rinne Tensei.

Madara's second wind has some drawbacks but in order for him to win, being an immobilized, immortal, infinite chakra ninja zombie waiting to be sealed is less rational that being an able bodied mortal with legendary strength who can become the bijuu's jinchuuriki.

We should be thankful that Madara has a weakness now. Perhaps Sasuke will be able to kill him and end an era. That would be symbolically fitting.
forcerounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 15:24   Link #24
Ero-Senn1n

I didn't expect this, but now it seems quite obvious because Madara already tried once to force Obito to do this using black zetsu/black rods stuff that he sealed into Obito's body when reconstructing his body. But then i realized why i nexer expected this and also why i should have expected this
I didn't expect this because Madara says it was his plan, but how can his plan be that Obito fails when all odds were against Naruto and the alliance. The only reason they won is that Naruto's speech broke Obito's will. So suh a convoluted and impossible plan doesn't make sense, but then i realized that so many evil and good people have already relied on impossible convoluted plans in this manga that Madara is no exception. Just to name a few: Minato's plan to die while he knows that the guy who attacked could return any time and take Naruto away from Konoha, Tsunade's plan to send Naruto against akatsuki and Orochi on missions while she knows that Naruto is their only target, Itachi's plan with Sasuke, etc. ...

According to this chapter apparently the living Madara is clearly stronger than the edo tensei Madara. Apparently edo tensei Madara was immobilized by edo tensei Hashirama while the living one easily broke out. Is he really stronger or was he just waiting until Obito is weakened enough and the tailed beasts are pulled out ?
It was clear from the beginning that he must be stronger than Hashirama because his literally life long dream to become the next sage of 6 paths has become true when he finally activated the legendary rinnegan. It was also clear that he was just fooling around until now. So it would be logical that he faked being blocked and showed his full sage power only now that he's alive again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminion Lancer View Post
-So Obito was trying to resurrect Neji and some random-ass cannon fodder that died recently. Though I fail to understand how a quick sacrifice is more of a punishment than years of atoning for your crimes, but then again Obito was never one to think like a sane person. Thankfully Madara cancelled that order and trolled everyone by becoming a living person again. Good show Madara.
It's not only Neji and "some random-ass" ninjas, its practically the 90% of the ninja world that were killed in these 2 days of non-stop war. Obito can't possibly do anything that can even come close to the act of resurrecting all the people that he and his allies killed in these 2 days. Even if he did community work for all villages for a thousand years he could not redeem himself. The best thing to do for him is to repair the huge damage that he did in these 2 days. Also the dead ninja are not only some noname fodder, there's people like Neji's and Ino's fathers, all the people at the alliance HQ, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
Thank you Madara for leaving him dead. Despite starting with the same-old BS we've had for nearly a year, this has been the best chapter in a long while. It's the first time in a long time that something seems permanent in the series.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. The explanation about why Obito is still alive also seems to be a hint that he might still be alive even after resurrecting Madara simply because he has the 10-tails' body inside himself which seems to be immortal. Most importantly Kishi never dealt with the massive body count which is a strong hint that the ninja killed in this war will be resurrected either by Obito or by Sasuke. Now i guess Sasuke's time has finally come, of course heavily supported by Naruto in the most important moments. Everybody was fighting non-stop for 2 days by now except Sasuke, so he should have much more chakra and stamina to burn than the others. Breaking out of the I.T. seems the be a task that's especially made up by Kishi for Sasuke

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2013-11-27 at 15:50.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 15:51   Link #25
Kafriel
Senior Guest

It was a nice chapter...as for Madara, at least now he has a good reason to fight. He can enjoy it, Kenpachi-style
Old 2013-11-27, 16:54   Link #26
Apollian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Strange chapter.
In the beginning I didn't really get what was going on, because every panel showed a different scene and the later part was strange story wise.

So Obito was preparing a resurection technique… but who was it, that he wanted to ressurect?
Then black Zetsu took over to ressurect Madara instead. Which is totally stupid IMHO.
As Edo-Tensei Madara is much more powerful, isn't he?
He can't be hurt and has unlimited chakra. Now that he is alive, those advantages are gone and he gains nothing significant in exchange.
And how did he break free? Just becoming alive again shouldn't really change anything concerning his immobilized position.
remember the Giant Meteor? he only used that becaus ehe knew he'd come back to life, so he can't use that anymore.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 18:21   Link #27
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

I actually thought Obito was going to revive everyone including Minato, and seeing that it just revived Madara, it's possible.
Old 2013-11-27, 18:57   Link #28
JustRob

If Obito had revived all of the old Kages now, then the whole past theme of "younger generation surpasses the old ones" would be bogus. The point is that protection of the ninja world falls to the current five Kage now, they can't always just rely on Hashirama. Even the fact that he and the other Hokages are there now is a bit stupid, but I guess Naruto beating Madara by himself would be even more stupid.
Old 2013-11-27, 22:11   Link #29
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

So... Neji is not coming back ?
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 22:51   Link #30
Preciize
Them Feels~

Can't believe I thought for a second that Madara was going to go down easy.

And I thought he's stronger in his Edo Tensei form?
Old 2013-11-27, 23:35   Link #31
Shining Celebi
a

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
If Obito had revived all of the old Kages now, then the whole past theme of "younger generation surpasses the old ones" would be bogus. The point is that protection of the ninja world falls to the current five Kage now, they can't always just rely on Hashirama. Even the fact that he and the other Hokages are there now is a bit stupid, but I guess Naruto beating Madara by himself would be even more stupid.
The ninja world is by now almost exterminated. There were 50% casualties back before the Zetsu transformation attacks. Given what we've heard and see since, the best case is that 90-95% of the ninja world is dead.
Shining Celebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-27, 23:56   Link #32
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Celebi View Post
The ninja world is by now almost exterminated. There were 50% casualties back before the Zetsu transformation attacks. Given what we've heard and see since, the best case is that 90-95% of the ninja world is dead.
In that case, I don't understand how it's possible that 90-95% of the ninja world is people we don't know about. We know pretty much every notable shinobi from Konoha, and most of the notable shinobi from Kumo. Yet the only casualties that are known to us so far are Neji and the Shinobi Alliance HQ. So either those numbers are bullshit, or the ninja world's population is bullshit.
Old 2013-11-28, 00:51   Link #33
itachi-san314

I didn't expect black zetsu to change like that. that was pretty cool
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 01:41   Link #34
DKN117

I though Black Zetsu was dead. We last saw him bisected by Chojuro, I think?
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 04:42   Link #35
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I'm glad that finally Madara took on the stage (which all of us have predicted... meh! I hate predictable plot)

so he's only pretending to be sealed.... good job!
now things will get real in upcoming chapter... maybe starting with Hashirama's defeat and so on

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 06:20   Link #36
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollian View Post
remember the Giant Meteor? he only used that becaus ehe knew he'd come back to life, so he can't use that anymore.
Edo Tensei only meant he didn't even have to protect himself from damages. Susano is more than enough protection to throw down a dozen meteors on earth if he wanted to.
Quote:
In that case, I don't understand how it's possible that 90-95% of the ninja world is people we don't know about. We know pretty much every notable shinobi from Konoha, and most of the notable shinobi from Kumo. Yet the only casualties that are known to us so far are Neji and the Shinobi Alliance HQ. So either those numbers are bullshit, or the ninja world's population is bullshit.
You're not making much sense here, we know by name less than 0.0005% of the ninja in the Alliance. The two scores of ninja we've heard something about have no bearing on the rest of the eighty thousands red skirts out there.
Madara wiped out nearly sixteen thousands people with his meteor alone, Kinkaku also killed most of the division sent against him and the Juubi destroyed thousands more. At this point there should be only an few thousands ninja left alive, if that.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-28, 10:20   Link #37
JustRob

So if most of the ninja world right now is dead, how will the ninja world ever go back to normal? Because the moment this conflict is settled, the village with the biggest losses will be targeted by the others. Even though the Kage are all buddy buddy now, eventually there's going to be a minor conflict that will be escalated, etcetera etcetera.
Old 2013-11-28, 10:59   Link #38
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Send a message via Skype™ to Poetic Justice
Quote:
So if most of the ninja world right now is dead, how will the ninja world ever go back to normal? Because the moment this conflict is settled, the village with the biggest losses will be targeted by the others. Even though the Kage are all buddy buddy now, eventually there's going to be a minor conflict that will be escalated, etcetera etcetera.
Nah, It's gonna be all buddy buddy.
Old 2013-11-28, 14:22   Link #39
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I didn't expect black zetsu to change like that. that was pretty cool
that betrayal kinda hurt a lit bit tho. they guy literally has no friends. smh and lol.

im kinda thrown back by how evil madara is suppose to be. i mean if i follow the story as read he changed suddenly which i hope is explained at some point. otherwise it makes sense to me that he was always evil. even as a child. im insinuating that he may have actually killed his brothers and could have likley been playing hashirama all this time...
Old 2013-11-28, 15:37   Link #40
Kumagawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Edo Tensei only meant he didn't even have to protect himself from damages. Susano is more than enough protection to throw down a dozen meteors on earth if he wanted to.
You're not making much sense here, we know by name less than 0.0005% of the ninja in the Alliance. The two scores of ninja we've heard something about have no bearing on the rest of the eighty thousands red skirts out there.
Madara wiped out nearly sixteen thousands people with his meteor alone, Kinkaku also killed most of the division sent against him and the Juubi destroyed thousands more. At this point there should be only an few thousands ninja left alive, if that.
Madara wiped out the surviving half of the 4th division (they did have losses against the 4 kage) so less that 8,000 shinobi with the meteor.

Remember Shikimaru took the other half to reinforce the 2nd division fighting against Kinkaku and Ginkaku.

Now hopefully next week Kishimoto trolls us again with Sasuke killing Madara as he gloats about being alive by spearing him through with chidori. It's the only thing that can save the manga from this boring fight dragging out for another year.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote