AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-24, 06:20   Link #1
Katsuyuki
Haru Glory Fan

Send a message via AIM to Katsuyuki Send a message via MSN to Katsuyuki
Smile Some good Lighthearted Romantic Animes

What are some good Lighthearted romance animed meaning ones without to much of a Dark/Sad mood to them. Any help is greaty accepted and you have my thanks in advance

Oh can be Licensed or fansub it doesn't matter im just looking for anything thanks again

-Edit- Im not sure if this would be counted as being in the wrong spot cause im not only asking for what anime to download like the suggestion thread says soooo if i did do wrong then gomen and please move to where this topic should be (sorry if i sound demanding i don't mean to be ^_^;
Old 2004-04-24, 09:21   Link #2
CerealKiller
MoralMan

Send a message via AIM to CerealKiller Send a message via MSN to CerealKiller Send a message via Yahoo to CerealKiller
Kimi ga nozumu eien
or at least, it think it is after wathing an episode of it
Old 2004-04-24, 09:43   Link #3
roguenoir
Rogue Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealKiller
Kimi ga nozumu eien
Keep Watching..
Old 2004-04-24, 12:32   Link #4
wer

I MY ME is good, isnt it?
Old 2004-04-24, 12:47   Link #5
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Da Capo ^^
Old 2004-04-24, 16:05   Link #6
Katsuyuki
Haru Glory Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealKiller
Kimi ga nozumu eien
Yeah you need to finish that series its amazing but not quite what you think it is =P

So far i have all of Strawberry Eggs and i did have all of Da Capo which is another very good series so any others along those lines?
Old 2004-04-24, 16:09   Link #7
7thMethuselah

Licensed

Ah! My Goddess : a guy gets one wish from a goddess and wishes she stays with him forever. They go live together in an abandoned temple and later get joined by the goddess' sisters. Romance and comedy !

Ai Yori Aoshi : Aoi and Kaoru were set up to be married when they were little kids. However they haven't seen each other for 10 (?) years after that. Then she goes to look him up. At irst Aoi's parents are against their relationship but then they agree to give it a try. Aoi and Kaoru go live together in a mansion and are later joined by some more friends for whom they keep their relation a secret. Very beautifull romantic series about the relationship between Kaoru and Aoi

Ai Yori Aoshi Enishi : season 2 of AYA

Onegai Twins : 2 girls claim to be the twin sister of some guy, they are also both in love with him, they decide to live together with their love/brother untill they find a way to figure it out, very nice series which is quite funny at times.

Unlicensed

Boys Be : Love story that deals with a group of friends and their first experiences with love and relationsships. It deals with a few different characters at first then revolves completely around the main 2 chars. Expect love and nothing else (ie : no comedy, action, ecchi, etc...).

Kanon : Boy returns to live with his aunt after being away for 7 years. He meets several girls he knew before but he doesn't remember any of them, the story revolves about current and previous things that happened between him and them. Heartwarming, at times depressing , a touch of magic but very beautifull. Strongly recommended !!

Kita He ~Diamond Dust Drops~ : each 2 episodes are a little romance story in itself with different characters, the various stories do not seem related apart from the fact it all takes place in Hokkaido, quite nice, try it out

To Heart : a light romantic story about 2 boys and two girls and their high school life. Very slice-of-life, if you like real-life calm romantic anime, this is for you.

Piano Myu is a 14 year old high school girl that loves to play the piano. Her daily life goes around her friends, school and the piano. Then she develops some feeling for a schoolfriend. A slow very peacefull and light slice-of-life anime with romantic touches.

Old 2004-04-24, 16:23   Link #8
senti_MENTAL

Fruits Basket: About a girl who ends up living with a family that turn into members of the Chinese Zodiac when hugged. Something like that. The highlight of this anime is its characters. Well thought out. Not too romance-heavy, but there is chemistry between several of the characters.
Old 2004-04-24, 18:23   Link #9
Katsuyuki
Haru Glory Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by senti_MENTAL
Fruits Basket: About a girl who ends up living with a family that turn into members of the Chinese Zodiac when hugged. Something like that. The highlight of this anime is its characters. Well thought out. Not too romance-heavy, but there is chemistry between several of the characters.
Lol yeah i remember that one XD. Im going as Kyou to acen lol just got the orange hair dye today

Thanks 7th very very helpful ill be sure to check them all out ^_^
Closed Thread