AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2013-12-06, 06:51   Link #41
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollian View Post
Yeah Naruto looked out of place in this Chapter!..... his gone from God-mode to Chibi-mode all in a matter of a few pages.. WEIRD!!!!!.
Maybe you didn't notice that except for Sasuke and the Edo Tensei hokages they were fighting for 2 days non stop. I'm actually surprised that Kishimoto is dragging on this war, Naruto and most of the others should be completely exhausted by now. Of course in Naruto's case one can say that the kyuubi's chakra is continuously filling him up with new energy.

Anyway in this manga its always been like that, the power levels were never consistent, also the characters who are supposed to be smart sometimes do stupid things. For example i never really liked how Kakashi got caught in Zabuza's water prison, it didn't make much sense in my opinion, so it was done because the plot required it. Or why is it that the fully powered up Raikage was so fast that Sasuke couldn't see him moving while now his speed doesn't seem to be a big deal. Same for Naruto since at one point he was faster than the fastest Raikage. Of course in case of Naruto one could say that he avoids speeding because he is not used to it, he didn't do any speed training yet (in fact the 1st time he broke his leg).

Anyway, where are the 2nd and 3rd hokage now, they could have beaten Madara by now. I think their absence is more of a problem than Naruto's weakness.
Ero-Senn1n is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 08:35   Link #42
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Anyway, where are the 2nd and 3rd hokage now, they could have beaten Madara by now. I think their absence is more of a problem than Naruto's weakness.
In before 2nd and 3rd are the true final bosses and were evil all along.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 11:11   Link #43
DKN117

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
In before 2nd and 3rd are the true final bosses and were evil all along.
Well, I don't know about the 3rd, but the 2nd IS kind of a jerk...
DKN117 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 13:39   Link #44
itachi-san314

Quote:
Maybe you didn't notice that except for Sasuke and the Edo Tensei hokages they were fighting for 2 days non stop. I'm actually surprised that Kishimoto is dragging on this war, Naruto and most of the others should be completely exhausted by now. Of course in Naruto's case one can say that the kyuubi's chakra is continuously filling him up with new energy.
we passed the point of ridiculous amounts of energy a long time ago. but yea, kishi's solution was to give literally everyone a kyuubi chakra powerup. it's extraordinarily lame

Quote:
For example i never really liked how Kakashi got caught in Zabuza's water prison, it didn't make much sense in my opinion, so it was done because the plot required it.
i actually like that. it showed that kakashi and zabuza were on similar levels. zabuza was a legitimate threat and jounins back then were big time

and yea, like the jounins, the raikage got demoted to near-uselessness/support-type as well

Quote:
another problem is the amount of people there at once. there are so many people who need showcasing that the 2nd and 3rd hokages are glossed over. this whole war was so poorly devised it's incredible
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-06, 19:50   Link #45
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
i anticipate them attempting to be the next line of defense as madara chases the bijuu....well tobirama at least. but sadly i feel that he'll meet his second demise as madara deads him for killing izuna...

or 5 kage v Madara rematch

Last edited by Artimus_Prime; 2013-12-06 at 23:56.
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 03:13   Link #46
theshow_luffy

how is madara still absorbing chakra with no eye, nd i would of took tht offer of i was sasuke lol. teach me everything u kno madara i wanna be like you
theshow_luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 05:11   Link #47
Casshern

So you want to be like a 2nd Obito. Cool.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 10:56   Link #48
shalala

I swear Obito has a room full of sharingan. Soo why can't Madara ask Zetsu where it is located?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 15:02   Link #49
theshow_luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
So you want to be like a 2nd Obito. Cool.
yupp lml be so much worse though
theshow_luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 19:56   Link #50
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
I swear Obito has a room full of sharingan. Soo why can't Madara ask Zetsu where it is located?
That room of eyes sure seems to be Madara's idea, not Obito's. We don't know what the hell the old geezer was doing all those years, maybe he collected eyes. Kishi could really explain Tobito's strange behavior of thinking he is Madara by telling us that as white Zetsu was implanted into Obito so was black Zetsu implanted to control his mind. He was referring to himself as Madara even when only Zetsu was around, and considering the facts about Zetsu that we know now it is a nonsense, unless he was either heavily influenced by the implanted "madara's will" black zetsu or he simply is insane. It would be cool if he was really insane, just think about Naruto trying to reach him with his talk and not understanding why it doesn't work, after all insanity is hard to understand to simple minded people like Naruto. But unfortunately that's not the case, Obito is a sane person, Naruto's speech reached his mind. and even in defeat he doesn't show signs of madness. Actually when i think of it this manga is quite optimistic in this matter, there simply is no permanent madness in it, everybody's mind can be healed. That was the case with Gaara too.
Old 2013-12-09, 01:12   Link #51
yamakumori
flawless victory

Its hard to write madness if one never felt it themselves, I hell even when one is mad or has been quite maddened, anothers state is hard to relate. It does bug me though that many are handling the shattered minds so well. Even Madara being obsessed doesn't ever let go like a truely mad genius like he is depicted could go. Far too reserved. I hope he goes on another killing spree though. Always a good choice, really its all I see most of the ninja as, a way to die to build story cause each of their own stories have already been cast aside in many ways.
yamakumori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 11:07   Link #52
itachi-san314

Quote:
That room of eyes sure seems to be Madara's idea, not Obito's.
i'm pretty sure those are the uchiha's eyes from the massacre -danzo's share.

all i really know about madara is that he's more fabulously shirtless than sasuke
Old 2013-12-09, 16:34   Link #53
bartoletti17
The JoKer

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post

all i really know about madara is that he's more fabulously shirtless than sasuke
madara is the best, sasuke wasn't an atom of Madara's strenght ( p.s. the face of Hashirama's smile is a little disquieting )
bartoletti17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-09, 17:28   Link #54
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
That could be, even if Danzou not mentioning that eyes were stolen in huge quantities would be wierd since he would want to steal them all and also he apparently didn't know about the mysterious masked man. But i think a plan like that must originate from Madara even if Tobito was who executed it. Just like Tobito saying that he has a grudge against the Uchiha, why would he say that if its not Madara's will speaking from him.
Old 2013-12-10, 00:09   Link #55
itachi-san314

Quote:
Just like Tobito saying that he has a grudge against the Uchiha, why would he say that if its not Madara's will speaking from him.
oh, i hope it was madara's will actually. that's what i thought since before tobi's unmasking. my theory was that tobi was an obito/zetsu body with madara's will controlling it. so if that comes true, i'll be totally right
Old 2013-12-10, 13:16   Link #56
bartoletti17
The JoKer

Tobi-Obito said that he has a grudge against uchiha to Itachi, because he has to make believe to others that he was Madara Uchiha.
bartoletti17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-10, 22:49   Link #57
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartoletti17 View Post
Tobi-Obito said that he has a grudge against uchiha to Itachi, because he has to make believe to others that he was Madara Uchiha.
yea that adds up, but there were other times when it didn't. like when he kept saying he was madara to a dying konan. he had no reason to lie or pretend at that point. if it was madara's will controlling obito at that time it would add up
Old 2013-12-11, 00:32   Link #58
ranchan13

New chapter is out
Spoiler for spoiler:
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-11, 00:47   Link #59
Eleutheria
旅行癖

Where's Madara's left eye? Still in Nagato's corpse?
Old 2013-12-11, 00:49   Link #60
DKN117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleutheria View Post
Where's Madara's left eye? Still in Nagato's corpse?
No, it's still in Obito's left eye socket.
DKN117 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion