AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2013-12-18, 20:39   Link #41
Zenex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
mark mine good sir...it will be seppuku
you think a man like hashi commitied suicide
Zenex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 22:23   Link #42
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenex View Post
chapter 625

Last edited by Artimus_Prime; 2013-12-19 at 01:20.
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-19, 00:06   Link #43
JustRob

Quote:
chapter 625
Did you miss the part where Madara stopped him from killing himself and accepted his bravery?
Old 2013-12-19, 01:19   Link #44
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Did you miss the part where Madara stopped him from killing himself and accepted his bravery?
my apologies. i assumed that by simply referencing chapter 625 100% of you would understand that my answer to the question:
Quote:
is yes because he was about to in chapter 625
Old 2013-12-19, 11:06   Link #45
JustRob

Quote:
my apologies. i assumed that by simply referencing chapter 625 100% of you would understand that my answer to the question:

is yes because he was about to in chapter 625
Hashi was just trolling. He never had the intention to take his own life.
Old 2013-12-19, 15:50   Link #46
winteragain

Its perfectly fine to have a difference of opinion to this manga/cartoon. There is no reason to get too worked up. As for who is a troll or not, just ignore each. What is wrong with you guys? LOL You know its impossible to have the last word right?

Anyways, as for predictions. I think Naruto is gonna lose the kyuubi and finds out that his sage mode was actually hindered by the fox and is even more stronger than he thought without it. Being a Senju he doesnt have to die.

Sasuke gets a powerup too.
winteragain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-19, 16:22   Link #47
Zenex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by winteragain View Post
Its perfectly fine to have a difference of opinion to this manga/cartoon. There is no reason to get too worked up. As for who is a troll or not, just ignore each. What is wrong with you guys? LOL You know its impossible to have the last word right?

Anyways, as for predictions. I think Naruto is gonna lose the kyuubi and finds out that his sage mode was actually hindered by the fox and is even more stronger than he thought without it. Being a Senju he doesnt have to die.

Sasuke gets a powerup too.
ya it looks like he is going to lose it based on what the sage said about them all becoming 1 again. but i doubt naruto will be stronger in sage mode then he is in bijuu mode. if he is I think that will be the asspull of the entire series.

also he is an uzumaki i get what you mean but he is a cousin of the senju not a senju which im sure you know.
Old 2013-12-19, 21:43   Link #48
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
no she is old because she is old tsunade is 55 years old. and no you just say its hilarious and you continue because you wanna act like its a joke because your wrong and this is your exit strategy.

Spoiler for Creation rebirth:

does not increase time and make you old just shorten your lifespan by speeding up the regeneration process only hashis works without hand seals but it is the same process....it does not make him old just make his life shorter due to forceing his cell production
my only thing with this is that the jutsu tsunade uses is one that she herself created. which should mean that hashirama is using something different. the same rules need not apply. shodaime is a very special shinobi. willing to commit suicide for peace. and that exactly what i think he did
Old 2013-12-19, 21:46   Link #49
Zenex
Banned

Quote:
my only thing with this is that the jutsu tsunade uses is one that she herself created. which should mean that hashirama is using something different. the same rules need not apply. shodaime is a very special shinobi. willing to commit suicide for peace. and that exactly what i think he did
regeneration is regeneration hashis just worked without hand seals and tsunades requied a jutsu

tho you are correct it could be different Its just a theory based on what I know about his most likely cause of death

[cut]

Last edited by james0246; 2013-12-20 at 09:57.
Old 2013-12-19, 22:00   Link #50
DKN117

[cut]

REGARDING THE CHAPTER: Why do I get the feeling Killer-B is about to be unceremoniously killed off via Bijuu Extraction?

Last edited by james0246; 2013-12-20 at 09:57.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 02:03   Link #51
Ulquiorra
Espada

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
REGARDING THE CHAPTER: Why do I get the feeling Killer-B is about to be unceremoniously killed off via Bijuu Extraction?
I'd be all for it. He is totally expendable. But at this point, does it look like Kishi will kill anyone else outside of the villains? Except for the Edo Kages, who are already dead, and who have to exit stage left anyway. They have long overstayed their welcome.

Anyway, I badly wanted IT to kick in because this manga badly needs a change of scenery. Just something away from this bland battlefield. It feels like Groundhog Day.

Who rescues Saint Naruto and the biju next chapter?

Sasuke
Orochimaru
Tobirama and Hiruzen
Kages
Konoha 11
Alliance Fodder
Combination of Everyone
No one - Kyuubi gets extracted and Naruto survives.
Old 2013-12-20, 02:25   Link #52
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
I'd be all for it. He is totally expendable. But i think kishi will take some good guys out here. at this point, does it look like Kishi will kill anyone else outside of the villains?
i'd be for it too. but i think madara will take out some good guys in this current stage of the fight. obito actually went so far as to kill a named semi-big character (even though neji was mostly useless for a long time). but we still haven't seen madara kill someone of even neji's caliber. if the stakes are going to keep being raised, which is most likely the case, then killing bee and probably a couple other named characters is pretty likely. i think things will get much worse before they get better
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 10:09   Link #53
MavericHunter
Sage of 6 Paths

The way things look if Madara succeeds in becoming the juubi jinchuuriki let's expect Naruto to end with project moon eye.
MavericHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 11:22   Link #54
JustRob

I'd be all for that ending. "Madara killed everyone and activated the Moon's Eye plan. The end."

And then we get an epilogue with Naruto as the Hokage watching over Konoha in the fake reality of the Moon's Eye.
Old 2013-12-20, 11:29   Link #55
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
I'd be all for that ending. "Madara killed everyone and activated the Moon's Eye plan. The end."

And then we get an epilogue with Naruto as the Hokage watching over Konoha in the fake reality of the Moon's Eye.
I wouldn't mind an Inception/Matrix-esque arc, where Naruto and company debate whether they are caught in an illusion or not, before finding a way to break free. But, before that, we would get to see Naruto's perfect world, with his perfect happiness. Only once we are emotionally invested in this world would Kishimoto reveal it to be fake, ending in Naruto needing to destroy his illusionary happiness in order to free the world. Lots of good angst and drama in such a storyline.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 14:44   Link #56
Monster0

Until Obito is 100% dead i'm going with Rin love saves the day.Obito hasn't properly redeemed himself yet.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 15:49   Link #57
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I wouldn't mind an Inception/Matrix-esque arc, where Naruto and company debate whether they are caught in an illusion or not, before finding a way to break free. But, before that, we would get to see Naruto's perfect world, with his perfect happiness. Only once we are emotionally invested in this world would Kishimoto reveal it to be fake, ending in Naruto needing to destroy his illusionary happiness in order to free the world. Lots of good angst and drama in such a storyline.
That would actually be really cool. Unfortunately I don't think we can expect Kishi to be that original.
Old 2013-12-20, 15:54   Link #58
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
How would they debate if Naruto is Hokage? After all, they all declared they wanted to be the next Hokage, so they wouldn't be able to have a shared IT if one of them succeeded and the others didn't. Unless each of them thinks they are Hokage, and the others aren't, and a mental block is preventing any of them from revealing that they're Hokage because it would break immersion.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 16:20   Link #59
JustRob

I guess I blocked that scene from my memory since it was so horrifyingly cheesy.
Old 2013-12-20, 17:06   Link #60
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
How would they debate if Naruto is Hokage? After all, they all declared they wanted to be the next Hokage, so they wouldn't be able to have a shared IT if one of them succeeded and the others didn't. Unless each of them thinks they are Hokage, and the others aren't, and a mental block is preventing any of them from revealing that they're Hokage because it would break immersion.
It's a perfect illusion where everyone is happy. So, either it is an individualized illusion, or everyone is lobotomized so they can live together peacefully. Personally, I'm expecting an individualized fantasy world.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote