AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-07-02, 22:40   Link #5761
MegamiMiko
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
It's more of Negi not going all-out rather than her not going down right away...
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
Yeah, basically. Had Negi went all out from the get-go, Tsukuyomi would have likely been overwhelmed.

Dude's just too strong for her.
There was nothing to make me think he was pulling his punches, at least no more so than normal since he isn't the type to go for the kill.
MegamiMiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 22:43   Link #5762
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantthinkofaname1029 View Post
or it could be
Spoiler:


at this point, nothing would suprise me she could be a pactio with the mage of beggining, and it would all be the same to me

btw, astronerdboy, how is the fanbase reacting, in your opinion?

is it officially upside down yet?

anywya, i think this sereis has OFFICALLY lost ANY of its predictibility. no one knows where this wild ride is going. except the author.
another who is Zazie guessing game

Spoiler:
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 23:05   Link #5763
cantthinkofaname1029
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: where i lay my head is home
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
another who is Zazie guessing game

Spoiler:
like i said, nothing would suprise me...

forget what i just typed, that wouldnt even make sense
cantthinkofaname1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 23:12   Link #5764
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantthinkofaname1029 View Post
like i said, nothing would suprise me...

forget what i just typed, that wouldnt even make sense
it makes perfect sense, it is double arrow just in case she would lose the first time

Spoiler:
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 23:15   Link #5765
cantthinkofaname1029
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: where i lay my head is home
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
it makes perfect sense, it is double arrow just in case she would lose the first time

Spoiler:
*groans* please dont jinx us
cantthinkofaname1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 23:15   Link #5766
nines
I much prefer the 2d
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Frontier
Age: 22
my mind just got messed with on 7 different levels x.x
__________________
nines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 23:16   Link #5767
cantthinkofaname1029
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: where i lay my head is home
Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
my mind just got messed with on 7 different levels x.x
were all with you, mate headaches for everyone!!!

but hey, htats what makes the series so fun
cantthinkofaname1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 23:30   Link #5768
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegamiMiko View Post
There was nothing to make me think he was pulling his punches, at least no more so than normal since he isn't the type to go for the kill.
Well since he wasn't pummeling her from all sides via uber speed and chucking gigantic lightning spears at her face like he did Rakan...methinks he was holding back.

HOLY CRAP, Zazie. She freaking facerolled Kaede and Setsuna without even moving.

Now see folks, THAT is what a badass on the level of fighting with Negi should look like.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-02, 23:30   Link #5769
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantthinkofaname1029 View Post
*groans* please dont jinx us
how about this one then

Zazie is

Spoiler:
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 00:08   Link #5770
cantthinkofaname1029
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: where i lay my head is home
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
how about this one then

Zazie is

Spoiler:
okay, taht would be a twist i like. im one of hte folks who enjoy ridiculously mind-tearing and twisty-for-no-reason plots. so thats my ice cream and cake, lol

still, isnt zazie to young? isnt chao too young to be zazies mom, for taht theory? meh, its turning into tsunade chronicles >.<....i like it too

alright, how about tis? how many people think that zazie is stronger than negi? *raises hand* at least on eva's level.

go go mighty morphin monster rangers that would make 2 monsters in the ala alba, if she ever joins. if not, theres one more like eva who jsut likes to be nuetral...or *shuddeers....with both dread, cause it'd be sad, and excitemetn, cause its cool* one more monster enemy for him to destroy

*sigh* the slaughter never ends
cantthinkofaname1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 00:13   Link #5771
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pekanbaru (UTC+07:00)
Age: 27
Great, there is no 294 scanlation yet, and the new one is already on?

So, who's side is she in? I'm really confused of what's happening. Why is there Chao in the flashback? Can someone at least tell me what are she and Negi talking about? Please?

Spoiler for About who is Zazie::


Btw, her smile here and here is very intimidating, especially from someone who had only smiled once over the course of 294 chapter...
__________________
Tiresias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 00:43   Link #5772
cantthinkofaname1029
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: where i lay my head is home
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Great, there is no 294 scanlation yet, and the new one is already on?

So, who's side is she in? I'm really confused of what's happening. Why is there Chao in the flashback? Can someone at least tell me what are she and Negi talking about? Please?

Spoiler for About who is Zazie::


Btw, her smile here and here is very intimidating, especially from someone who had only smiled once over the course of 294 chapter...

as for the chao thing...well, apparantly she had conctacts in teh underworld, laugh-out-freakin-loud....and had her hands in more things than we thought. heck, she mihgt be a full-on chessmaster-type, by now, lol
dont worry, its just when people complain about how there is no scan, is right when they come out jsut a little longer

she's on negi's side, she's trying to prevent him from having a disaster...but she's not 'on' his side directly.....meh, its complicdated....she's an ally, but for the moment, not necacarilly a friend...though, she probably will be shortly

well, to the spoilered-tagged comment....
Spoiler for some stuff someone did a mild translaiton on for zazie:


yes, her smile is VERY scary i have no doubt she could FLOOR negi in a fight. she seems to be at eva's level if u ask me, so it would be a tough fight, but she would win at her current level IMO. TIME FOR A POWER UP...FOR THE HOLE UNDERLEVELED TEAM, I HOPE!!!!! NO ONE-MAN ARMING NEGI, I HOPE!!!! THERE A TEAM FOR A STINKING REASON. GIVE US 30+ MEMBERS OF A TEAM WHERE THERE AAAAALLLLLLL MONSTERS, AND NON-FIHGTERS MAKE UP FOR IT, DANG IT!!! PUT THE ALA RUBRA TO SHAME!!!!!! *takes a breath*
cantthinkofaname1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 01:24   Link #5773
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantthinkofaname1029 View Post
yes, her smile is VERY scary i have no doubt she could FLOOR negi in a fight. she seems to be at eva's level if u ask me, so it would be a tough fight, but she would win at her current level IMO. TIME FOR A POWER UP...FOR THE HOLE UNDERLEVELED TEAM, I HOPE!!!!! NO ONE-MAN ARMING NEGI, I HOPE!!!! THERE A TEAM FOR A STINKING REASON. GIVE US 30+ MEMBERS OF A TEAM WHERE THERE AAAAALLLLLLL MONSTERS, AND NON-FIHGTERS MAKE UP FOR IT, DANG IT!!! PUT THE ALA RUBRA TO SHAME!!!!!! *takes a breath*
So uh...if Negi lays her out solo, would you be mad?

And ROFL at anybody being on Eva's level. Eva's the Hiko Seijuro of this series. The only person who was bad enough to fight Evangeline is Nagi and well, he's dead.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 01:33   Link #5774
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
So uh...if Negi lays her out solo, would you be mad?

And ROFL at anybody being on Eva's level. Eva's the Hiko Seijuro of this series. The only person who was bad enough to fight Evangeline is Nagi and well, he's dead.
where did you get that idea? both Rakan and Alberto's pactio with Nagi is still working. They only stop working when Nagi is dead.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 02:03   Link #5775
kemal_1915
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Hong Kong
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantthinkofaname1029 View Post
what the heck are her skills?
Spoiler for zazie stuff:
Spoiler for I think her ability is:
kemal_1915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 02:21   Link #5776
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
where did you get that idea? both Rakan and Alberto's pactio with Nagi is still working. They only stop working when Nagi is dead.
That is a good point. Makes you wonder why he'd let Negi grow up alone, though.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 02:30   Link #5777
nines
I much prefer the 2d
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Frontier
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
That is a good point. Makes you wonder why he'd let Negi grow up alone, though.
Well we don't know the full story of what happened we have parts of info but he could be trapped some where? could be something like what happened in the anime, demon realm maybe? for the new arc XD
__________________
nines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 02:55   Link #5778
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pekanbaru (UTC+07:00)
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantthinkofaname1029 View Post
don't worry, its just when people complain about how there is no scan, is right when they come out just a little longer
I hope you're right. Then again, I won't mind if 294-295 came out together...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantthinkofaname1029 View Post
she's on negi's side, she's trying to prevent him from having a disaster...but she's not 'on' his side directly.....meh, its complicated....she's an ally, but for the moment, not necessarily a friend...though, she probably will be shortly
So, uh, does that means they're gonna fight or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
And ROFL at anybody being on Eva's level. Eva's the Hiko Seijuro of this series.
Meh, I like the slender blond long haired vampire (loli or not) better than the burly swordsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
That is a good point. Makes you wonder why he'd let Negi grow up alone, though.
I think that's currently one of the main mystery of the series. What exactly happend to Ala Rubra? What happened to both of his parent?
__________________
Tiresias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 03:31   Link #5779
cantthinkofaname1029
Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: where i lay my head is home
well, toss what i said about her being nuetral, someone did a small-translation at astronerdboys blog, and she IS with fate's group. dang. oh well, im sure most of them are gonna become allies with negi, anyway....still, i cant help but feel she has a hidden agenda, since KA said there would be some big revelation on her in the last arc, and since this supposed to go for a good more 100+ chapters, i doubt this is the last arc.


...TIME WILL TELL ALLLLLL!!!...now if only it could go faster, lol
cantthinkofaname1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 05:42   Link #5780
quigonkenny
WRYYYYY!!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Elkia
Age: 41
Best that I can make out regarding Zazie's relationship with KE is that it's complicated, and probably not official. Neither Fate nor Dynamis knows her. Both said as much, verified by my own limited translation skills. The chibi mage in the cloak, however (the one we don't know anything about), does know her. In fact, he's the one who called her, as they have an "old friend relationship". Fate didn't seem too happy to find out... (Chibi Mage betrayal flag!)

As for her loyalties, though, that's still undetermined. She doesn't seem out to kill AA, of course, and warns Negi that his current plan will cause more bloodshed than Fate's, and will lead to the future that Chao wanted to avoid (Negi's answer: "I know"). Her line before she pulls out her artifact card is "It can't be helped...poyo", so it's unclear what she plans to do next. I guess we'll find out in two weeks or so...
__________________
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, fantasy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.