AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-02-27, 12:14   Link #6701
Flower
Purrrfectly cuddly! ^^

Oh yes - 319 seems to continue where the last one left off too!
Old 2011-02-27, 23:49   Link #6702
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.

Hmm, Negi is full on monster now? If he doesn't age, it might mean big things for the Eva/Negi pairing.

That's a weird thought, isn't it? Though I doubt Nodoka and Yue will be so easily discouraged.
Old 2011-02-27, 23:52   Link #6703
ellifeedn
Thinker

Don't forget the class rep.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 23:56   Link #6704
Xellos-_^
Married

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank-Mage View Post
Hmm, Negi is full on monster now? If he doesn't age, it might mean big things for the Eva/Negi pairing.

That's a weird thought, isn't it? Though I doubt Nodoka and Yue will be so easily discouraged.
like that is going to stop any of the girls in that class. Eva has as much competition as ever.
Old 2011-02-28, 00:18   Link #6705
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
LOL, I forgot about Fate running in terror rather than fight Evangeline.

So yeah, he's still not Evangeline's brand of broken yet.
What chapter was this?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 00:20   Link #6706
Flower
Purrrfectly cuddly! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
What chapter was this?
Near the end of the Kyoto arc - when Eva is teleported to Kyoto to help defeat Fate and the Monkey summoner who kidnapped Konoe to summon a huge and powerful demon (that Eva defeated as easily as if she were coming her hair, btw)....
Old 2011-02-28, 00:21   Link #6707
kagato3

Well I think this explains what KA meant when he said Chao's Markings weren't ME but that they were related and It means that Negi is still ageing as he has to be able to get past puberty for her to exist.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 01:22   Link #6708
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Negi is still aging as he has to be able to get past puberty for Chao to exist.
Hadn't thought about Chao. I don't know just how good aging pills are, but you're probably right. Alright, so at least we know he ages. So really, how's he any different than he was a few chapters ago? He's not really all that demonic. If anything, he's less demonic now that he won't snap and go Lightning Dragon CRAZY Time on his students, right? I don't see any downsides here.

I'm gonna miss Lightning Dragon CRAZY Time. Those were the best times.
Old 2011-02-28, 02:09   Link #6709
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycanid View Post
Near the end of the Kyoto arc - when Eva is teleported to Kyoto to help defeat Fate and the Monkey summoner who kidnapped Konoe to summon a huge and powerful demon (that Eva defeated as easily as if she were coming her hair, btw)....
That's sounds awfully misleading, there's no way combing that much hair is that easy.
"There are no winners or losers, there are only the living and the dead."
shiroi mahotsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-28, 02:36   Link #6710
Flower
Purrrfectly cuddly! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi mahotsukai View Post
That's sounds awfully misleading, there's no way combing that much hair is that easy.

Okay ... how about defeated the demon as easily as if she were taking a bite out of a persimmons?

Old 2011-02-28, 02:47   Link #6711
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycanid View Post

Okay ... how about defeated the demon as easily as if she were taking a bite out of a persimmons?

There we go!
Old 2011-03-01, 20:46   Link #6712
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*´∀`)ノ

Quote:
If he doesn't age, it might mean big things for the Eva/Negi pairing.
I like that pairing

and the newest chapter is all about battle now ? Not that I mind but...they haven't shown any new spells right ?
Quote:
Well I think this explains what KA meant when he said Chao's Markings weren't ME but that they were related and It means that Negi is still ageing as he has to be able to get past puberty for her to exist.
Considering that the teaching of Magia Erebia should've forever lost after the death of tha scroll....do you think Negi is still somewhat exist in the future timeline and got his skill 'stolen' by Chao?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 21:00   Link #6713
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
I like that pairing

and the newest chapter is all about battle now ? Not that I mind but...they haven't shown any new spells right ?

Considering that the teaching of Magia Erebia should've forever lost after the death of tha scroll....do you think Negi is still somewhat exist in the future timeline and got his skill 'stolen' by Chao?
Maybe it turns out that the skills of Magia Erebae are hereditary, Eva never had any kids so she wouldn't know and I doubt she'd care to fix the problem if it had arisen during the creation period. But without the scroll the correct teaching and basic uses couldn't be correctly passed on so Chao's markings are a hybrid of the Magia Erebae and regular magic.
Old 2011-03-03, 10:32   Link #6714
quigonkenny
WRYYYYY!!

Quote:
Considering that the teaching of Magia Erebia should've forever lost after the death of tha scroll....
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi mahotsukai View Post
But without the scroll the correct teaching and basic uses couldn't be correctly passed on...
Where is everybody getting the idea that no scroll = no ME? Did everyone forget that the inventor of ME—the one who created that scroll and imbued it with her image and personality—is still very much alive and kicking? Not to mention immortal... If there's one character who's pretty much guaranteed to still be around in Chao's time...
Old 2011-03-03, 12:03   Link #6715
Kurush

Send a message via MSN to Kurush Send a message via Skype™ to Kurush
Not to mention the possibility of someone making actual copies of the scroll. How else to explain how Rakan got hold of it?

I'm just raising a fair question here. It's not impossible.

"The objective is not to win. It is to eliminate every option for the enemy except the one to lose."

Knowledge is power. It should be shared.
Kurush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 13:33   Link #6716
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Where is everybody getting the idea that no scroll = no ME? Did everyone forget that the inventor of ME—the one who created that scroll and imbued it with her image and personality—is still very much alive and kicking? Not to mention immortal... If there's one character who's pretty much guaranteed to still be around in Chao's time...
It seems rather silly of me to have overlooked that in hindsight, it's entirely possible for Eva to teach Chao ME in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurush View Post
Not to mention the possibility of someone making actual copies of the scroll. How else to explain how Rakan got hold of it?

I'm just raising a fair question here. It's not impossible.
Would regular copies work, wouldn't they have to be written out by the original writer to be imbued with the same power?
Old 2011-03-03, 16:14   Link #6717
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*´∀`)ノ

...I dunno, for some reasons, I can't see Eva will teach it to anyone again except Negi...Oh wait, she likes interesting things so it's possible that she'll teach to anyone for her own entertainment ?

....by the way,
Spoiler:

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-03, 17:03   Link #6718
Kurush

Quote:
....by the way,
Spoiler:
It's not. The Hama no Tsurugi is sleek, beautiful and smooth. That thing's just a big sharpened rock with the same outlook. Very rough on the surface.

"The objective is not to win. It is to eliminate every option for the enemy except the one to lose."

Old 2011-03-04, 14:40   Link #6719
Mamina fan12
legendary Badass Ninja

Hey guys how are you able to read 319 yet if so tell me where i can find it because im on mangareader and its ok i guess. Also i had some questions. 1. now that negi's like eva does that mean he's also stuck in a 10yr old body too. 2. does that also mean more chapters concering eva chan. And 3. how is chao in the magic world with fate and hasnt done anything execpt keep the hood on her face =o

The tears keep falling as I lay down to sleep.
My eyes wide open,flashes of my past, Of things I lost in my life. As the tears fall, memories floating around in my mind,going back in time.

Remembering all the good times When I had it all. The tears are falling like a summer rain,wishing I could turn back time.

Never thinking one day, there would be no you here beside me.With tears falling down my face,Knowing there is nothing left but my memories of times past,When you were there beside me Keeping me safe.

Making all the problems seem small As you are standing so tall. No tears of sorrow,only Love, hope and happiness,Never thinking of tomorrow.

Now as my tears are falling there is no one here to wipe them away. Just my hands of loneliness Praying, what to do.

I stare at nothing,trying to decide where do I go from here,Which way do I turn?The tears are falling, remembering all the things I took for granted,now that all is lost and gone.

"Mata joudo"
Mamina fan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 14:45   Link #6720
Kurush

To answer your first question, try MangaHead.com. The chapter's still raw.

Tags
action, fantasy