AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-09-13, 20:51   Link #7301
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Now-- another mystery ...

Where's Asuna ?
She's the female lead if i recall it correctly ?

As for Fate,
I won't be surprised if the next Comicket will featuring Negi x Fate doujin
I thought Asuna went with Negi?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-13, 22:23   Link #7302
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan

Send a message via Skype™ to Teal
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I thought Asuna went with Negi?
It hasn't been revealed fully yet, so far all we know is Negi saves the day and becomes super busy,
Spoiler for Fate did this:
, and the girls fight over Negi again. oh and Chacha becomes importanter.

**** is going down when the Otaku calls you a nerd.
Teal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-14, 07:35   Link #7303
Kurush

Send a message via MSN to Kurush Send a message via Skype™ to Kurush
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal View Post
It hasn't been revealed fully yet, so far all we know is Negi saves the day and becomes super busy,
Spoiler for Fate did this:
, and the girls fight over Negi again. oh and Chacha becomes importanter.
More important, not importanter.

"The objective is not to win. It is to eliminate every option for the enemy except the one to lose."

Knowledge is power. It should be shared.
Kurush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-14, 08:32   Link #7304
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

been out of the loop since chapter ~310 and just got back reading up ...

Given that Negi's idea will take up towards 100 years what could it be?

Transferring Mundus Magicus to the Moon?

Tow-boating Mars closer to Earth so it can be civilized 'naturally'? (Mars is as far as i remember that close to how Earth is that getting it closer to the sun would make it habitable with little to no terraforming, beyond speeding up the natural process of melting the ice caps and releasing enough Oxygen)

anyways

Finger Phone *giggles*
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-14, 09:15   Link #7305
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurush View Post
More important, not importanter.
Sorry I'm from the south in America, I say stuff like aint never could. lol

ChaCha has always been important in my eyes but Mr.Akamatsu made her More Important. Is that better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sian View Post

Tow-boating Mars closer to Earth so it can be civilized 'naturally'? (Mars is as far as i remember that close to how Earth is that getting it closer to the sun would make it habitable with little to no terraforming, beyond speeding up the natural process of melting the ice caps and releasing enough Oxygen)

anyways

Finger Phone *giggles*
What...wait what happen to 10 years? I remember them saying this could take up to 10 years not 100 >_<

Old 2011-09-14, 09:48   Link #7306
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sian View Post

That wouldn't solve the problem of the non humans, whose existence is part of the spell that created Mundus Magicus.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-14, 10:07   Link #7307
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.

Well, the only hints we have are "The Elevator" and "In Orbit". I have no idea what they would use a space elevator for, but I can't see it being anything else.

Yay, more Chachamaru, and yay, more inappropriate Chachamaru charging! Stealth Nodoka was unexpectedly hilarious.
Old 2011-09-14, 10:39   Link #7308
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
That wouldn't solve the problem of the non humans, whose existence is part of the spell that created Mundus Magicus.
Given Cocone being around Mahora (empire immigration program test subject 18) then i'd guess that its something they're allready (at least somewhat) aware off and is trying to bypass so they prehaps only need to be in a magic-rich enviroment
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-14, 15:11   Link #7309
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan

It hinted this earlier before the final fight with fate. I'm no Ken Akamatsu, and I'm not very quick to notice something. But Negi said he would need Fate's and Asuna's powers, and since Asuna is the Twilight Princess and such could he use her powers to reverse whats happening? Since Fate was using her to destroy why not use her to rebuild. O.o I'm just putting that out there...

Also I think their still just using the leeway gates between the worlds... its not hard to use those.

But maybe I'm not overthinking this enough... ^^"

Old 2011-09-14, 18:16   Link #7310
Blank-Mage

Quote:
It hinted this earlier before the final fight with fate. I'm no Ken Akamatsu, and I'm not very quick to notice something. But Negi said he would need Fate's and Asuna's powers, and since Asuna is the Twilight Princess and such could he use her powers to reverse whats happening? Since Fate was using her to destroy why not use her to rebuild. O.o I'm just putting that out there...
I didn't hear it as "Your powers" so much as "Your cooperation". Keep in mind that Fate' powers are pretty much just petrification and assorted destruction, which I can't imagine being very useful in a rescue/reconstruction aspect. Asuna's powers are still pretty ill-defined, but it's very likely that her ability to manipulate the magical world at will is going to come into play. Besides, Negi himself said it was super-long term, so it's probably not anything flashy or particularly... well, shonen, where you save the world instantly with your burning passion and a giant explosion.
Old 2011-09-14, 18:31   Link #7311
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

Quote:
What...wait what happen to 10 years? I remember them saying this could take up to 10 years not 100 >_<
The recent chapters had Negi said something along the line, "it might even take a hundred years.." to Chachamaru
Quote:
Given Cocone being around Mahora (empire immigration program test subject 18) then i'd guess that its something they're allready (at least somewhat) aware off and is trying to bypass so they prehaps only need to be in a magic-rich enviroment
...Is Negi somewhat trying to make all of earth surface to be rich in magical energy?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-14, 18:51   Link #7312
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
The recent chapters had Negi said something along the line, "it might even take a hundred years.." to Chachamaru

...Is Negi somewhat trying to make all of earth surface to be rich in magical energy?
Oh, I must have misread it as "Even if it takes 100 years."

and That could seem likely its just that would take alot of magic wouldn't it?

Old 2011-09-14, 18:53   Link #7313
DKN117

...I wonder when we'll get plot-related fights again? Granted, I enjoy this light-hearted stuff (I'm wondering if/when Yue will get all of her memory back; also, I can't believe Ken-san's editors actually missed that, for all intents and purposes, Evangeline caught Chachamaru SFW-masturbating), but after all those big, epic brawls that started around Chapter 300, it's kind of a sudden transition for me.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-14, 19:33   Link #7314
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
...I wonder when we'll get plot-related fights again? Granted, I enjoy this light-hearted stuff (I'm wondering if/when Yue will get all of her memory back; also, I can't believe Ken-san's editors actually missed that, for all intents and purposes, Evangeline caught Chachamaru SFW-masturbating), but after all those big, epic brawls that started around Chapter 300, it's kind of a sudden transition for me.
You made me laugh how you worded the ChaCha refuel "Masturbation."
Yeah its going on to a new season type thing so its like restarting. like When they had spring break and the summer festival? Remember when it was all calm and lovey dovey then HOLY S*** magical fights and wars broke out!? Thats what I'm predicting.

Last edited by Teal; 2011-09-14 at 21:12. Reason: spelling error
Old 2011-09-14, 20:54   Link #7315
Blank-Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
I predict that a lot of the less-seen characters are going to get a little screentime before things really get moving again. Epic battles are epic, but I for one would like to see what the students thought about their time spent in the magic world.
Old 2011-09-14, 20:59   Link #7316
Flower
Cute as a button! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank-Mage View Post
I predict that a lot of the less-seen characters are going to get a little screen time before things really get moving again.

Epic battles are epic, but I for one would like to see what the students thought about their time spent in the magic world.
Yes indeed ... agreed on both accounts.
Flower is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-14, 21:12   Link #7317
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan

I wonder if Fate is a good teacher.

Old 2011-09-15, 06:47   Link #7318
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
I wonder if Fate is a good teacher.
He sucks. He reads straight from the textbook in a monotone fashion and subtracts points on tests for the dumbest reasons.
Old 2011-09-15, 07:51   Link #7319
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

Quote:
I predict that a lot of the less-seen characters are going to get a little screentime before things really get moving again.
I want those three cheerleaders girls to get some attention in this new arc I think Akamatsu has ignored them long enough.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 08:35   Link #7320
ellifeedn
Thinker

Out of all the students in the class, would you say that those three were the least developed?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy