AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-09-15, 08:50   Link #7321
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
The twins i'd say, they have never been other than comedy sidekicks for Kaede, only really getting any kind of Character Development back in chapter 10 or something when they walked aorund the school with Negi
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 09:11   Link #7322
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: My own delusions of grandeur.
Age: 26
Dude, what's-her-name cook girl? There's no character less important than her. But yeah, the cheerleaders are certainly a close second, third, and fourth.
__________________
Blank-Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 09:31   Link #7323
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
And yet despite being the least developed character she somehow manages to maintain a very important part in any arc she's related to.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 10:00   Link #7324
Kurush
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Astral Plane of Sweden
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Kurush Send a message via Skype™ to Kurush
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank-Mage View Post
Dude, what's-her-name cook girl? There's no character less important than her. But yeah, the cheerleaders are certainly a close second, third, and fourth.
Satsuki. Also called Sat-chan. Definitely one of the most underrated characters of this series.
__________________
Here, read this if interested.

"The objective is not to win. It is to eliminate every option for the enemy except the one to lose."

Knowledge is power. It should be shared.
Kurush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 10:01   Link #7325
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Teal
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
He sucks. He reads straight from the textbook in a monotone fashion and subtracts points on tests for the dumbest reasons.
Lol, Damnit is there no chance for the foreigners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Out of all the students in the class, would you say that those three were the least developed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I want those three cheerleaders girls to get some attention in this new arc I think Akamatsu has ignored them long enough.
These last two quotes answer themselves.
__________________


**** is going down when the Otaku calls you a nerd.
Teal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 10:13   Link #7326
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Teal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurush View Post
Satsuki. Also called Sat-chan. Definitely one of the most underrated characters of this series.
Yeah The cheerleaders, Satsuki, Zazie Rainyday, Satomi. The girls that didn't have a real big part in the magic world. Zazie was apart of it but really that was no big part compared to others. o.o
__________________


**** is going down when the Otaku calls you a nerd.
Teal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 10:33   Link #7327
mechdra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
I do agree, the cheerleader trio, the twins and Satsuki is kind of left out.
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 12:07   Link #7328
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Quote:
The twins i'd say, they have never been other than comedy sidekicks for Kaede, only really getting any kind of Character Development back in chapter 10 or something when they walked aorund the school with Negi
Well at least they got a development back in earlier chapters. The trio cheerleaders have none if you don't include Madoka x Kotarou and them being in a band
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 13:09   Link #7329
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 27
Nah, they got a chapter dedicated to them too, that whole NegiXKonoka ordeal.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 17:30   Link #7330
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Teal
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Well at least they got a development back in earlier chapters. The trio cheerleaders have none if you don't include Madoka x Kotarou and them being in a band
Everyone got a lil part about them in the earlier chapters except Zazie, THe Cheerleaders were to short because all they did was try to prevent the NegixKonoka date Remember that? Except it wasn't a date. I didn't even catch their names. Theres still Misora the nun we don't know much about her except she likes to play tricks and can run really fast. O_o Ayaka needs a power... and Sayo does too. Point is we still don't know alot about 1/3rd of the girls. maybe Mr.Akamatsu will shine some light on them for us, or either continue with the story while making them remain little side characters. o-o I had alot to say :\
__________________


**** is going down when the Otaku calls you a nerd.
Teal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 17:42   Link #7331
Graskell
invisible man
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Well at least they got a development back in earlier chapters. The trio cheerleaders have none if you don't include Madoka x Kotarou and them being in a band
You're forgetting about Sakurako's absurd amounts of luck. It's subtle, but she's basically won every bet or luck based challenge we've ever seen her make, including some that shouldn't even be possible (i.e. finding the gateport via randomly chosen directions).
__________________
Nautilus is the best princess
Graskell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 17:46   Link #7332
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Teal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graskell View Post
You're forgetting about Sakurako's absurd amounts of luck. It's subtle, but she's basically won every bet or luck based challenge we've ever seen her make, including some that shouldn't even be possible (i.e. finding the gateport via randomly chosen directions).
Yeah I totally forgot about that DX I'm sorry, my bad. What were the other two's name by the way? Wasn't the red headed ones name like Katurazaki?
__________________


**** is going down when the Otaku calls you a nerd.
Teal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 18:45   Link #7333
Graskell
invisible man
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal View Post
Yeah I totally forgot about that DX I'm sorry, my bad. What were the other two's name by the way? Wasn't the red headed ones name like Katurazaki?
The one with the red hair in a distinctive hairstyle and absurd amounts of luck is Shiina Sakurako

The one with short dark hair and a budding relationship with kotarou's older form is Kugimya Madoka.

The one with long hair and not much in the way of character devolpoment is Kakizaki Misa.

I know because I had to look up the student roster from chapter one while making my previous post and I still had it open when you responded.
__________________
Nautilus is the best princess
Graskell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 18:51   Link #7334
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Teal
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graskell View Post
The one with the red hair in a distinctive hairstyle and absurd amounts of luck is Shiina Sakurako

The one with short dark hair and a budding relationship with kotarou's older form is Kugimya Madoka.

The one with long hair and not much in the way of character devolpoment is Kakizaki Misa.

I know because I had to look up the student roster from chapter one while making my previous post and I still had it open when you responded.
Thank you very much ^^ I'm a big fan of Negima and it kills me when I don't remember their names >_<
__________________


**** is going down when the Otaku calls you a nerd.
Teal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 21:49   Link #7335
mechdra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
From the looks of it, the three of them is so insignificant that people start to forget them already. Look at the bright side, they can be consider the most normal girls in the class right now.

What ever the case, I do hope that Ken Akamatsu will cover them soon and cover a plot hole he made back in chapter 10. He needs to reveal who is Misa's boyfriend. With the backing of a good voice (Itou Shizuka), I hope her story will come soon.
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 21:54   Link #7336
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
http://negima.wikia.com/wiki/Misa_Kakizaki
Oh shit o.o; No one told me that she was voiced by Shizuka Itou Now I'm certain that she'll get bigger development in future chapters
Quote:
Nah, they got a chapter dedicated to them too, that whole NegiXKonoka ordeal.
Oh yeah, forgot about that But there's still not enough development with those girls and the twins

...by the way, what's the plothole in chapter 10?
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 22:04   Link #7337
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Teal
I still would like to learn more about Zazie. I know what she is, but why is she there and such, Ya know? Also Satomi, theres not much left to learn but I have a feeling theres a lot more to give, dunno why though maybe I'm just getting bad hunches.

Fuuka, Fuumika, Kakizaki, Sakurako, Madoka, Zazie, Satsuki. Who else needs more in depth added to them?
__________________


**** is going down when the Otaku calls you a nerd.
Teal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 22:22   Link #7338
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Teal
Hey What about Anya? Can we count her in on the list or is she unimportant to this conversation?
__________________


**** is going down when the Otaku calls you a nerd.
Teal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 22:35   Link #7339
mechdra
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
There is one more that needs development. The girl that rank the highest in Kotarou's power ranking, Chizuru.
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-15, 22:39   Link #7340
Teal
Chachamaru's #1 Fan
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Teal
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post
There is one more that needs development. The girl that rank the highest in Kotarou's power ranking, Chizuru.
Damnit...

Fuuka, Fuumika, Kakizaki, Sakurako, Madoka, Zazie, Satsuki, Anya, Chizuru. Now anyone else? Cause once we get them all down I'm going to think about sending a e-mail to Mr. Akamatsu, saying "Me and these people I met on a forum would like you to go in depth on these characters, Please." ^^ Think it'll work?
__________________


**** is going down when the Otaku calls you a nerd.
Teal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, fantasy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.