AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2008-05-21, 17:52   Link #1761
Asrialys

Spoiler for Chapter 214:
Old 2008-05-21, 17:57   Link #1762
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrialys View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 214:
ohh joy.
Old 2008-05-21, 18:11   Link #1763
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

hmm ... and worth notin as well is that Negi have gotten a good inch or two higher ...

and that Negima is on hold next week (ie. next chapter is 4'th June)
Sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 18:26   Link #1764
Asrialys

Well, hopefully enough time to erm... getting to know what everyone's saying in the manga...
Old 2008-05-22, 03:16   Link #1765
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

well ... i started sneak peeking in the translations thats thrown around mangahelpers with the raw itself next to
Old 2008-05-22, 08:59   Link #1766
Julao

well based on my opinion about ch. 214.........

in Negima's term: Asuna is all lovey dovey on Negi-sensei.......... ^_^

* Just thinking about him makes her blush really bad.

* Hugging him very tight so that he will never leave her sight again.

* Crying tears of joy, from the moment she realized he's with her face to face.

* Telling Negi that she was very worried about him all the time.

"Seems like a confession to me........... ^_^"

Last edited by Julao; 2008-05-22 at 09:17.
Julao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 16:03   Link #1767
Sian
Kozukuri Shimasho

as much as a confession it can be without saying it steight out and he notices :P
Old 2008-05-22, 19:51   Link #1768
Asrialys

I never realized before but Makie was shooting rockets out of her chest in chapter 212...
Old 2008-05-23, 04:31   Link #1769
AlaAlba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julao View Post
it s a really good opinion, I have to say yes for that

Quote:
I never realized before but Makie was shooting rockets out of her chest in chapter 212...
she s not shooting any rockets, it was just Yuuna's dream. in the reality Makie succeeded on using a beginner fire spell.
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 11:24   Link #1770
Asrialys

I know that it was a dream. But it's still her doing it.

Anyway, if anyone knows what Negi last said to Asuna in Chapter 214, do you think that it's really Negi? I would think that Negi would be the last to arrive, or at least make a first appearance at the Ostia tournament. I would think that he'd still be training till the last moment. And asking Asuna with such a happy face if she's been seeing strange things is just strange itself.
Old 2008-05-23, 11:41   Link #1771
Xacual
The color of a Hero

I got the feeling that Rakan actually talked about stuff with Negi and he found out something about Asuna with the Ala Rubra.
Old 2008-05-26, 04:47   Link #1772
Rehwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I got the feeling that Rakan actually talked about stuff with Negi and he found out something about Asuna with the Ala Rubra.
That's what I was guessing as well, especially since Negi commented on how he'll have to pay for the information he gained about his father later.
Rehwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 08:08   Link #1773
AlaAlba

Quote:
I know that it was a dream. But it's still her doing it.

Anyway, if anyone knows what Negi last said to Asuna in Chapter 214, do you think that it's really Negi? I would think that Negi would be the last to arrive, or at least make a first appearance at the Ostia tournament. I would think that he'd still be training till the last moment. And asking Asuna with such a happy face if she's been seeing strange things is just strange itself.
it d be so stupid for akamatsu to make that "negi" is not the real negi, the story d be darn longer and it d be so boring reader could have leave negima at once
sides, we saw that poster of negi and kotaro so we know that negi ve been at ostia and with the fact that the tournament side is using negi as its media to promote the tournament , I think kotaro HAD reached that quite number of wins to participate in the tournament. they wouldnt use losers to promote their tournament, would they?
("fake negi" WONT have the brain to fake "nagi" AND kotaro too and then appear on the poster, why would they do that anyway? even if that were "fake negi", it could only be fate or his darn friends. what they can get by faking negi??)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
that s exactly what I thought after read the chapter, maybe rakan told negi he have to win the tournament as his payment.
(@Asrialys: this also says that negi's training is over so he could go to ostia)

and btw, I wonder if the ako, akira could travel too with negi to ostia as they are slaves now. I hope negi brought them all to ostia though.

Last edited by AlaAlba; 2008-05-26 at 12:32.
Old 2008-05-26, 14:19   Link #1774
Asrialys

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
it d be so stupid for akamatsu to make that "negi" is not the real negi, the story d be darn longer and it d be so boring reader could have leave negima at once
sides, we saw that poster of negi and kotaro so we know that negi ve been at ostia and with the fact that the tournament side is using negi as its media to promote the tournament , I think kotaro HAD reached that quite number of wins to participate in the tournament. they wouldnt use losers to promote their tournament, would they?
("fake negi" WONT have the brain to fake "nagi" AND kotaro too and then appear on the poster, why would they do that anyway? even if that were "fake negi", it could only be fate or his darn friends. what they can get by faking negi??)
He doesn't have to make one big story around it. The tournament's drawing near, and Negi's going to be in it anyway. Besides, I'm assuming this based on how odd it was that Negi is asking if Asuna's been having weird dreams. Why we he ask that? Even if Rakan told him anything, how would that lead to them thinking that she's been having weird dreams. It's not like she's been telling Negi or anyone else about why she almost killed Setsuna in the school festival tournament or why she was so eager to tell Konoka and Setsuna about her dream.

Well, unless Albiero and/or Takamichi have taken notice of a few things and told Rakan...

Quote:
and btw, I wonder if the ako, akira could travel too with negi to ostia as they are slaves now. I hope negi brought them all to ostia though.
It's funny. If they're supposed to get the 1 million from Ostia's torunament, then why did he say that Ako and Akira would be coming with him to Ostia (Ch 197)? lol Leave Natsumi behind to show that they won't just run away?

Last edited by Asrialys; 2008-05-26 at 15:30.
Asrialys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 16:05   Link #1775
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
He doesn't have to make one big story around it. The tournament's drawing near, and Negi's going to be in it anyway. Besides, I'm assuming this based on how odd it was that Negi is asking if Asuna's been having weird dreams. Why we he ask that? Even if Rakan told him anything, how would that lead to them thinking that she's been having weird dreams. It's not like she's been telling Negi or anyone else about why she almost killed Setsuna in the school festival tournament or why she was so eager to tell Konoka and Setsuna about her dream.

Well, unless Albiero and/or Takamichi have taken notice of a few things and told Rakan...
Well, you have to remember that Rakan knows Asuna's identity, so with her being here, he has all rights to suspect that the spell that hides her memory is starting to fade as she is being confronted with her past.

Rakan may be excentric, but he isn't stupid.
Old 2008-05-26, 17:11   Link #1776
AlaAlba

Quote:
that would be the reason

Quote:
It's funny. If they're supposed to get the 1 million from Ostia's torunament, then why did he say that Ako and Akira would be coming with him to Ostia (Ch 197)? lol Leave Natsumi behind to show that they won't just run away?
yeah, I thought so too. that s illogical. the only way negi can do is to win the tournament and go back and bring the money to that city, pay it to the slave owner, then bring the three back to ostia. that d be troublesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Well, you have to remember that Rakan knows Asuna's identity, so with her being here, he has all rights to suspect that the spell that hides her memory is starting to fade as she is being confronted with her past.
Rakan may be excentric, but he isn't stupid.
you re right.

but I think the one that made asuna lost her memories is not a spell, but that bells takahata gave her. maybe the effect wear off in the magic world.
at the real world when asuna had those strange dreams she never had the bells on(she was sleeping). except in the school tournament , which was maybe because of albireo asuna remembered a bit of her past.

Last edited by AlaAlba; 2008-05-26 at 17:42.
Old 2008-05-26, 18:23   Link #1777
Psycho Power J
Taking in Life's hits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julao View Post

Geez, a red face doesn't automatically mean any kind of romantic feeling. Crying would do that. And while she's really happy to see him, it appears that she's crying out of a sense of relief that he's safe and well. Just like a mother over a son or, in this case, a sister would cry.

I'm still going with the love chart and say that Asuna's feeling towards Negi is more familial than romantic.

But now that everyone's gathering together, I'm really wondering where the last three (Haruna, Anya, & Chamo) are. I could imagine them meeting up with Haruna in the festival where she's selling her doujin works. Anya would be doing whatever it is she does (fortune-telling?) and Chamo would be in a cage abut to be sold off as a pet or a pelt.
Psycho Power J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 19:03   Link #1778
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Power J View Post
But now that everyone's gathering together, I'm really wondering where the last three (Haruna, Anya, & Chamo) are. I could imagine them meeting up with Haruna in the festival where she's selling her doujin works. Anya would be doing whatever it is she does (fortune-telling?) and Chamo would be in a cage abut to be sold off as a pet or a pelt.
Did the latest chapter show Nodoka at all? If not, then I still think that there's a chance that Haruna and Anya will bump into her as she travels to Ostia.
Old 2008-05-26, 21:11   Link #1779
Xacual
The color of a Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
but I think the one that made asuna lost her memories is not a spell, but that bells takahata gave her. maybe the effect wear off in the magic world.
at the real world when asuna had those strange dreams she never had the bells on(she was sleeping). except in the school tournament , which was maybe because of albireo asuna remembered a bit of her past.
This makes a lot of sense to me because Takamichi can't cast spells so, it would have to be some kind of either magical item or something.
Old 2008-05-26, 22:22   Link #1780
Psycho Power J
Taking in Life's hits

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
Did the latest chapter show Nodoka at all? If not, then I still think that there's a chance that Haruna and Anya will bump into her as she travels to Ostia.
Nodoka's travelling with the group of adventurers she met. Odds are, they'll be meeting after they arrive in Ostia. Just like everyone else.
Psycho Power J is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy