AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2003-11-21, 00:05   Link #81
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Fish-shape Paumanok
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
jews especially? no theyre not different from others. but....http://johnw.host.sk/photo/nazism_vs_zionism.htm
tat may interest
So now what you're saying is that all Jews are Zionists.
I applaud your rabid anti-Semitism amidst calling us all racists.
__________________
Learn to define and spell mo
Shii (formerly known as ashibaka)
Shii is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 00:39   Link #82
Ayanami9870
ANBU Editor/QC
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Rizon IRC Network
Don't kill illegal immigrants.... you'd figure that if they worked so hard to sneak their asses over to america, they must've had enough brains to pull it off. That's probably more brains than Bush has.

Here's a suggestion from your fellow Canadian neighbour: Let an illegal immigrant be president for a while. He has street smarts, works harder than bush for a hell lot less money, and is probably not a complete moron. My view of America is that they play the survival of the fittest game to the extreme, so by definition, if bush is such a baka, he's the one that shouldn't belong in USA, not the illegal immigrants.

Besides, with the help they get and their hardworking nature, they'll probably learn how to run USA better, and maybe even do something really cool, such as abolishing censorship and letting hentai games roam the lands
Ayanami9870 is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 01:31   Link #83
Mr. Bushido
Zoro
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashibaka
So now what you're saying is that all Jews are Zionists.
I applaud your rabid anti-Semitism amidst calling us all racists.
you must be stupid. i never said they are all like that are you retarted?
the whole time my argument was the COUNTRY does this word not hit u in the head like Jews and Whites. Thats all u hear JEws and Whites. You dont hear me say COUNTRY. TATS THE GOVERNMENT AND THATS WHAT IM COMPLAINING ABOUT.

hmmm lets make this clear: iraq isnt dangerous if it means invading the country because wat are they gonna do nuke themselves? And i said iraq is dangerous if they had WMD, and ur argument is there is none, and there really is none as of now is there? and i was talking in terms of attacking the country. ovbiously even if they had it, they werent going to use it, just to make America look worse.

these are africans killing afircans, asians killing asians. and such. most of the ones you said i didnt mention those because that would be the same as me saying

"the british completely destroyed the irish and the scottish" yea... ok, that doesnt seem to be a racism of color, only country and both come from same origin. How about the Hugenot massacre on Saint Bart's day by the FReNCH CATHOLIC. yea french ppl killing french ppl, because they thought Calvinism was false.
ooo how about the reign of terror? 100,000 ppl because they have different political views...
Hitler thought jews should die, slavs should be slaves, and he didnt like the Russians too much. Nazi germany was a victim of propaganda, but in the end the ppl believed these things. Blond hair blu eyes.
how about the attempted genocide of the jews by other middle easterners? And on the jew's fasting day, come on!
so wats ur point? i dont remember blacks enslaving an entire nation because they looked different. Some european countries believed that these Black ppl were the decendent of Cain (from Cain and Abel, we all know the story right?) and that they are cursed forever.

ok Hunter... thats the thing i never said WHITE PPL. Wat do u want me to say? Europe and America? If you havent noticed these countries have majority white ppl. so i call them white countries. They may be closer to black ppl like you say, and i dont doubt that. You just have to understand im talking about the COUNTRY. I dont know, in my opinion, ure all just mad cuz u see the word WHITE. and immediately think im talking shit about the people. 4th time speaking of countries and not ppl, and you ppl still dont get it.

badly informed? so let me get this straight... ure saying that a president, dumb or not, just said... "yea i dont like the iraqis... lets blow the hell out of them" and thats the only reason he gave to the country? i mean do u think any president would do that, just cuz he felt like it. 0%... so with 0% bush did that... im surprised. I didnt knwo a Yale graduate and a former governor would be THAT dumb.

u didnt read ryutengu's post? and say "bah i dont care wat u say zoro u have the most racist posts" so ure talking about how racist i am cuz i dont like government actions and policy of certain countries but u miss the fact tat someone called an entire race of people thats been existing for over 5000 yrs stupid and moronic. Wat do u do?just read what i say and look for faults?

illegal immigrants running the country? Theres no way theyd be elected unfortunately, they are not born in the US. oh how fair is that? a man born in mexico, and raised in america cant be president... i mean it doesnt matter if the man lived in america before bush wasnt born, he still cant be president. Who cares if he got 1600 on SAT, is 4 star general, was the best damn governor in the history of any state. he cant be president. plus who'd vote for him besides NY and CA? i mean even Gore only got like NY and CA (exageration so no one will do anentire paragraph saying how stupid that was, just the way some of u have)
Plus, the illegal immigrants work their asses off so their childeren can be better off, where do u think they'll find time to learn about politics. They have it hard already.
__________________
formerly known as Zoro
Part of the One Piece Forum Shichibukai. Capt. of the Santoryu Kaizokudan
Mr. Bushido is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 02:17   Link #84
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: look behind you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
in case u didnt know:

all white countries are racists. the whites have been asshole racists since they first met different ppl
They started w/ the jews, then the turks, blacks, asians, hispanics, now muslims and other arab/persian race.

today certain ppl can get away with racism:
Jews cause they own everything. You dont believe me?? Theyre head in gov.
Whites: cause they still think they're better
blacks: cuz they were slaves they think they can make fun of everyone else, and the whites let them.

Its no surprise US is racist, same with Europe.
the only countries that are western and are generally nice to foriegners are: Canada, Australia, and MAYBE England.
Zoro, your arguments are at times vague to the point that they can be interpreted in any way.
"the whites have been asshole racist since they first met different ppl"
Are you referring to the government?
You say "the whites," so its understandable if Hunter mistook your poor choice of words to mean "white people."

Even though blaming caucasian governments isn't any better.
Sure,.. we can sit around and blame the government, but what good will that do? Personally, I try to spread the philosophy that racism can be eliminated through vigorous use of racist terms. I believe that if we grow adjusted to derogitory slangs, then the power behind these terms deminishes. Of course,.. thats just my personal view.

You fail to mention that American prisons look more like slave ships than prisons,.. or the fact that a white ex-convict in america has a greater chance for employment than a black individual with no criminal records.
Is this the government's fault?
Is this George Bush's fault?
Is George Bush sitting at his desk saying "lets make blacks and latinos poor and miserable"
No.
The ones to blame are the employers who decide who to hire and who to fire.
The police officers who keep their eyes open for black punks joy riding in stolen vehicles.
Even the "honest" citizen who gets nervous in the presence of a minority group; they are to blame. Or rather, we are to blame.

It is our lack of action that allows Muslims be deported, Blacks thrown in jail, and stereotypes flourishing.

To jump onto the cliche'd, government hating bandwagon, shows that you have a weak grasp on synthesizing facts, and a strong adhesion to broad generalizations.

"all white countries are racist"
Country? Nation?
What about European nations? There are plenty of people living in French colonies in Asia and Africa that are accepted back in France. Vietnamese, Blacks, and East Asians are all "French." United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, .. Zoro.. what are you talking about? These countries are not notorious for their treatment of minority groups. They may have a greater ammount of "minority" groups.. but that does not lessen racism in any way.

saying something like "cuz they were slaves they think they can make fun of everyone else" is such a subjective statement.. i see absolutely no evidence for this.

In fact, none of your arguments contain substantive evidence to what you're trying to debate.

All countries are infected with racism, be it a white majority or not.
Even in Canada, dozens of Muslim and Indian citizens were detained for no reason at all.
There is a specific section in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom (its near the back of the charter,.. i'm pretty sure its section 33) that states that the government can withhold human rights in cases of emergencies.
Zoro, do you not think that a man of Anglo-Saxon or Caucasion appearance walking around downtown Tokyo would attract attention? Is that not racism as well?
If that same man were taking a stroll in the slums of Jamaica, do you not think that he'd be attacked by anti-white sentimentalists?

You can't just say "its so dumb how Americans have to elect their president from American citizen stock." There are specific reasons to why that is, even if it is just for the sake of tradtion.

You can't just point fingers at "white countries," doing so would place you in the same group that feels compelled to scapegoat government bodies and other authority figures for the world's woes; when realistically, racism, bigotry, and discrimination is something that we as individuals have to put an end to.
__________________

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps

Last edited by diabolistic; 2003-11-21 at 02:36.
diabolistic is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 02:31   Link #85
Mr. Bushido
Zoro
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolistic
Zoro, your arguments are at times vague to the point that they can be interpreted in any way.
"the whites have been asshole racist since they first met different ppl"
Are you referring to the government?
You say "the whites," so its understandable if Hunter mistook your poor choice of words to mean "white people."

Even though blaming caucasian governments isn't any better.
Sure,.. we can sit around and blame the government, but what good will that do? Personally, I try to spread the philosophy that racism can be eliminated through vigorous use of racist terms. I believe that if we grow adjusted to derogitory slangs, then the power behind these terms deminishes. Of course,.. thats just my personal view.

You fail to mention that American prisons look more like slave ships than prisons,.. or the fact that a white ex-convict in america has a greater chance for employment than a black individual with no criminal records.
Is this the government's fault?
Is this George Bush's fault?
Is George Bush sitting at his desk saying "lets make blacks and latinos poor and miserable"
No.
The ones to blame are the employers who decide who to hire and who to fire.
The police officers who keep their eyes open for black punks joy riding in stolen vehicles.
Even the "honest" citizen who gets nervous in the presence of a minority group; they are to blame. Or rather, we are to blame.

It is our lack of action that allows Muslims be deported, Blacks thrown in jail, and stereotypes flourishing.

To jump onto the cliche'd, government hating bandwagon, shows that you have a weak grasp on synthesizing facts, and a strong adhesion to broad generalizations.

"all white countries are racist"
Country? Nation?
What about European nations? There are plenty of people living in French colonies in Asia and Africa that are accepted back in France. Vietnamese, Blacks, and East Asians are all "French." United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, .. Zoro.. what are you talking about? These countries are notorious for their treatment of minority groups.

saying something like "cuz they were slaves they think they can make fun of everyone else" is such a subjective statement.. i see absolutely no evidence for this.

In fact, none of your arguments contain substantive evidence to what you're trying to debate.

All countries are infected with racism, be it a white majority or not.
Even in Canada, dozens of Muslim and Indian citizens were detained for no reason at all.
There is a specific section in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedom (its near the back of the charter,.. i'm pretty sure its section 33) that states that the government can withhold human rights in cases of emergencies.
Zoro, do you not think that a man of Anglo-Saxon or Caucasion appearance walking around downtown Tokyo would attract attention? Is that not racism as well?
If that same man were taking a stroll in the slums of Jamaica, do you not think that he'd be attacked by anti-white sentimentalists?

You can't just say "its so dumb how Americans have to elect their president from American citizen stock." There are specific reasons to why that is, even if it is just for the sake of tradtion.

You can't just point fingers at "white countries," doing so would place you in the same group that feels compelled to scapegoat government bodies and other authority figures for the world's woes; when realistically, racism, bigotry, and discrimination is something that we as individuals have to put an end to.
no tokyo wouldnt surround the white man and stare. its been proven that they would just walk around normally. I heard in China ppl will stare at u tho.

of course europe has gotten better i admit. But their immigration policy is the one i think is the most racist. Although i knwo not as half as bad as America

dont get me wrong tho, ive taken a test and my results were "ure a 100% patriot" im against certain government policy, but i support this country.

ending racism is impossible, we might as well stop hunger. Id love to live in a world where i could walk without being called a gook, or a nip. wats worse is that im not vietnemese or japanese.

even in upper CA, i was shaking my leg in a movie theater (i forgot why) and some old lady stands up and goes "YOU CHINESE HAVE THE WORST MANNER!" i dont know tat kinda ticked me off. in my position how would u feel?
i dont live in the upper CA, but my friend does... and these are examples of what he gets everyday and wat i get when i visit there:
"Asian grls are sluts, u asian guys have it easy u can get pussy all the time"
"let me guess u got an A? y dont u go back to asia where everyone gets As"
"Hey this is a white neighborhood, go to chinatown"
i dont know, most ppl would develope a bad view of ppl when they do these type of things. My friend in turn is racists agaisnt white ppl because of this. I however live in a place where whites are just like everyone else. So i havent developed a hatred for them, but after sometime it made me believe that, this country is racists.
tell me ppl, how would u feel in my position?

maybe im more like this because ive probably been thru more than wat most of you have. even on this thread which u guys are so against racism, someone called me a moronic fool and the koreans must be stupid cuz of me. Yea, i get racist remarks left and right. Im sorry asians dont have small eyes, its only stretched. But do ppl come up to me and say "can u see can u see?" its even worse when that guy ovbiously has smaller eyes than me.



american citizens cant run sometimes because they were born somewhere else. but they have citizenship u know?

victims of large racists acts have grown to be the racists of a later generation. Irish and Germans did the same during the Chinese immigration. its been done over and over in the US.

i know all countries have racism: if u read my posts i said that too.
but im saying look at the GOVERNMENT policy of these countries. do i have to say again that its about the government not the country. Ure quoting me saying "whites are asshole racists" but that comes right after i said "white countries have been racists" meaning why should i put whtie country over and over? i could just say white and make it short.

maybe u guys just havent been thru the personal racism treatment like i have. If you were to, more of you might agree instead of criticizing me with often hypocrytical remarks.

i have to say tho u, unlike ryutengu, aishbaka and hunter, hasnt gone off saying dumb things probably out of anger. You didnt put words in my mouth, only talk about bad things in my posts and miss just plain out open racist remarks by others, and u didnt say anything racists to me even tho u disagree. for that u have my respect.

and i agree with u on the racist slang thing and getting used to it. More like knowing that ppl are just playing around. Tats how it is with my friends at school. I have every type of friends from a white guy from germany to jews to other asians. And we just play around, i dont mind when they talk about dogs and how koreans eat them. I dont care, and they dont mind when i joke about white folks being tense all the time. In fact most "racist" jokes come from the race themselves over at where i am. And that way no matter wat, we're still friends and just laugh.

id write more, but im busy studying for Euro.... french revolution. Anyone want to add info of it id be glad.
__________________
formerly known as Zoro
Part of the One Piece Forum Shichibukai. Capt. of the Santoryu Kaizokudan

Last edited by Zoro; 2003-11-21 at 02:56.
Mr. Bushido is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 02:32   Link #86
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: look behind you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
no tokyo wouldnt surround the white man and stare. its been proven that they would just walk around normally.
the very fact that people would turn heads to look is a sign of racism.

where is it proven?

is it your personal belief?

is it written down somewhere?

would a japanese man think to himself "there is a man walking down the street"
or would he think "there is a white man walking down the street."

from personal experience.. I was born in Hong Kong, but raised in Toronto, Canada, the most multicultural city in the world.
when i visit Hong Kong and i see a caucasian, or black, or jewish.. i automatically think "black man" "jewish man" "white man"

it is not because i am against these cultures.. its just that these distinctions have been ingrained in me.. even though for most of my life, i'm immersed in multiculturalism.

THAT is the racism that perpetuates across the planet and in every institution.
__________________

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 02:34   Link #87
NinjaServ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 31
Two words for you Zoro....FUCK YOU!!!!

Out of all the people I know or have seen, I have met more racist blacks, jews, and other races than white people. Just because of a past of giving other races a hard time JACKASSES like YOU ASSUME that ALL WHITE people are bad, well you are fucking WRONG!!! More people are racist against white people than any other race, they judge us all for being racist and all other sorts of things.....GEEZ
__________________
Give me negative feedback, even on good posts, going for -100 so I can have TWO red buttons !!! Current Feedback: -21[/size]
NinjaServ is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 03:00   Link #88
Mr. Bushido
Zoro
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
Two words for you Zoro....FUCK YOU!!!!

Out of all the people I know or have seen, I have met more racist blacks, jews, and other races than white people. Just because of a past of giving other races a hard time JACKASSES like YOU ASSUME that ALL WHITE people are bad, well you are fucking WRONG!!! More people are racist against white people than any other race, they judge us all for being racist and all other sorts of things.....GEEZ
hmmm see wat i mean?
i said white country this is my 5th time?? READ fools READ!

uh.. if you wanna know why white ppl are the center of racism often is.. BECAUSE WAT YOU DID TO US! HOW WOULD U LIKE SEVERAL HUNDRED YRS OF SLAVERY? GOING IN TO GAS CHAMBERS BEING BURNED ALIVE? BEING DRIVEN OFF THE HOMELANDS, SEEING 90% OF FRIENDS AND FAMILIES BEING KILLED. YOUR CULTURE BEING DESTROYED, U HAVING TO FOLLOW THE RULES OF SOME UNKNOWN KING, BEING MOWED DOWN BY GATTLING GUNS AS YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR HOMELAND.

sorry these things dont disappear in just 100 yrs.
more ppl are racists against white ppl than any other race.... now tats bs.
id say its equal now. but yea, i love the way u flame btw.
wat uve seen is different than wat ive seen and heard.
__________________
formerly known as Zoro
Part of the One Piece Forum Shichibukai. Capt. of the Santoryu Kaizokudan
Mr. Bushido is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 03:00   Link #89
Tzurial
in silent opposition
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: oh...I've been there
Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
Two words for you Zoro....FUCK YOU!!!!

Out of all the people I know or have seen, I have met more racist blacks, jews, and other races than white people. Just because of a past of giving other races a hard time JACKASSES like YOU ASSUME that ALL WHITE people are bad, well you are fucking WRONG!!! More people are racist against white people than any other race, they judge us all for being racist and all other sorts of things.....GEEZ
Bad form ninjaserv! Zoro might not think out exactly what he means to say but Im sure it was far from 'down with the white devil.' You have to understand theres alot of history behind the white race and people are going to stereotype. By saying 'Im not a fucking racist, Youre the fucking racist.' NOTHING GETS SOLVED
Tzurial is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 03:04   Link #90
Mr. Bushido
Zoro
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
Bad form ninjaserv! Zoro might not think out exactly what he means to say but Im sure it was far from 'down with the white devil.' You have to understand theres alot of history behind the white race and people are going to stereotype. By saying 'Im not a fucking racist, Youre the fucking racist.' NOTHING GETS SOLVED
THANK YOU! he knows what he's saying.

btw: ppl in tokyo just walk past because its been shown a lot on news and such. but ure right, they might think differently than wat action shows. U have a point in that diabolistic
__________________
formerly known as Zoro
Part of the One Piece Forum Shichibukai. Capt. of the Santoryu Kaizokudan
Mr. Bushido is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 03:10   Link #91
Tzurial
in silent opposition
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: oh...I've been there
Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Dont thank me zoro, youre just as bad
Tzurial is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 03:11   Link #92
Neko no Makai
f0rum n00b
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Tzurial- Ahh, i love to hear the voice of maturity sometimes :P.

But, really. Anyone is allow to voice their opinions and allowed to believe what they want to believe. It is your choice to agree or disagree. What is bad is when we force the opposing party to think how we think or force your ideals onto them.

NinjaServ - Zoro is simply stating what he believes in and if you dont like what he had to say, you may disagree. But dont think you should say YOUR WRONG IM RIGHT BLA BLA, FUCK THIS FUCK
YOU.. that was an example, not what u said BTW.

And zoro, that goes for you too.
Neko no Makai is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 03:19   Link #93
Mr. Bushido
Zoro
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
Dont thank me zoro, youre just as bad
yea i dont remember saying FUCK YOU, until ppl kept saying that too me.

yea well i still thank you cuz ure not one sided as many ppl here. Same with neko, i respect you cuz none of u have been one sided as hunter and ryutengu and ashibaka

i dont care if you dont agree with me, but calling me stupid and doing a flame alligiance is kinda u know? so regardless of wat u think of me, u have not critized me only because u dont agree with me and ignore the treatment i have been recieving as well. So i highly respect u two.
__________________
formerly known as Zoro
Part of the One Piece Forum Shichibukai. Capt. of the Santoryu Kaizokudan
Mr. Bushido is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 03:26   Link #94
Kempis Curious
:love::love::love:
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Loving a peaceful life in San Clemente, California.
Age: 40
Exclamation Secrets of the ruling class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuTengu
In the end, you are the cattle and the underground people that run this world will herd you anyway they want to.
This is true. The world if split between the 80% of people who let themselves be fed infomation, and those who listen to both sides and realize that no one is telling the complete truth... because there's an ax to grind.

Plus there's this little thing called "confirmational bias" that the young seem to not understand.

And as for rascism, those of us in the 20% ruling class are not racist at all. We know that human races have not been separated long enough to form any reliable differences in mental development.

However, we can be evil enough to manipulate the prejudices of the cattle in order to stay in money and power. If that means millions of people die and emotional scars last many generations... oh well... bad luck for them.

We come from all classes and groups, and we know that no matter what you look like, you might be one of us. However, we rulers do not trust each other at all. There is absolutely no loyalty to race/creed/religion/gender/ice cream preference, because these labels were invented for the manipulation of the cattle.

I'm not one of the evil ones, BTW. I get more pride from loving people no matter how ignorant they are.

Everyone out there needs to see their own prejudices and realize the world and its problems are wonderfully complex. If you don't...

well...

cattle don't live well. They either pull carts all their lives, or are eaten at maturity.


-k

curious

Last edited by Kempis Curious; 2003-11-21 at 04:33.
Kempis Curious is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 08:52   Link #95
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Fish-shape Paumanok
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
yea well i still thank you cuz ure not one sided as many ppl here. Same with neko, i respect you cuz none of u have been one sided as hunter and ryutengu and ashibaka
At least I don't think that a government is made up of government-stuff rather than people.
Quote:
the whole time my argument was the COUNTRY[, not people,] does this word not hit u in the head like Jews and Whites. Thats all u hear JEws and Whites.
ATTENTION TROLL: You just contradicted yourself.
__________________
Learn to define and spell mo
Shii (formerly known as ashibaka)

Last edited by Shii; 2003-11-21 at 10:14.
Shii is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 09:27   Link #96
NinjaServ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
hmmm see wat i mean?
i said white country this is my 5th time?? READ fools READ!

uh.. if you wanna know why white ppl are the center of racism often is.. BECAUSE WAT YOU DID TO US! HOW WOULD U LIKE SEVERAL HUNDRED YRS OF SLAVERY? GOING IN TO GAS CHAMBERS BEING BURNED ALIVE? BEING DRIVEN OFF THE HOMELANDS, SEEING 90% OF FRIENDS AND FAMILIES BEING KILLED. YOUR CULTURE BEING DESTROYED, U HAVING TO FOLLOW THE RULES OF SOME UNKNOWN KING, BEING MOWED DOWN BY GATTLING GUNS AS YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR HOMELAND.

sorry these things dont disappear in just 100 yrs.
more ppl are racists against white ppl than any other race.... now tats bs.
id say its equal now. but yea, i love the way u flame btw.
wat uve seen is different than wat ive seen and heard.
YOU are the BIGGEST FUCKING IDIOT in the WORLD!!! Those people that did those things to your people are NOT the fucking white people that ARE ALIVE TODAY!!! And fucking guess what, YOU weren't a fucking SLAVE, so fucking apprciate THAT!!! The past is the fucking past so you need to go fuck yourself and GET OVER IT!!! Shit happens sometimes and it is NOT the people in this present world that did that!!!

People like YOU Zoro are the reason RACISM STILL exists cuz you are the only fucking racist one here, THAT IS RIGHT, YOU are racist against WHITE people!!!
__________________
Give me negative feedback, even on good posts, going for -100 so I can have TWO red buttons !!! Current Feedback: -21[/size]
NinjaServ is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 10:16   Link #97
Lambda
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 35
NinjaServ, calm down. This is a board for discussion, not flaming. You have some interesting points to make, but you need to make them in a manner which is calm and civil. There is no need to shout, there is no need to insult people.
Lambda is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 10:50   Link #98
NinjaServ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 31
I find it hard to say calm when people judge white ppl to all be racist. White people today are just about the most hated on group!!! I just don't seem to understand why they hate us, SINCE WE DID NOTHING!!! That is right, all those people that did that shit are dead!!! Yet people STILL want to point the finger!!! I AM JUST SICK OF THIS RACIST SHIT!!! It also sucks because unlike the other groups, people just think "that person is white, he deserved it" were as if that person was black or any other they scream "RACIST!!! RACIST!!!"

Take two people, a black guy and a white guy. Lets say the black guy pisses the white guy off the white guy enought that the white guy stabs him. All of a sudden this case is about RACE.

Lets take the other end, lets say the white guy pisses the black guy off. The black guy stabs the white guy and nothing is said about race...

Does anyone see equality in that?

__________________
Give me negative feedback, even on good posts, going for -100 so I can have TWO red buttons !!! Current Feedback: -21[/size]
NinjaServ is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 10:52   Link #99
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: look behind you...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
hmmm see wat i mean?
i said white country this is my 5th time?? READ fools READ!

uh.. if you wanna know why white ppl are the center of racism often is.. BECAUSE WAT YOU DID TO US! HOW WOULD U LIKE SEVERAL HUNDRED YRS OF SLAVERY? GOING IN TO GAS CHAMBERS BEING BURNED ALIVE? BEING DRIVEN OFF THE HOMELANDS, SEEING 90% OF FRIENDS AND FAMILIES BEING KILLED. YOUR CULTURE BEING DESTROYED, U HAVING TO FOLLOW THE RULES OF SOME UNKNOWN KING, BEING MOWED DOWN BY GATTLING GUNS AS YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR HOMELAND.

sorry these things dont disappear in just 100 yrs.
more ppl are racists against white ppl than any other race.... now tats bs.
id say its equal now. but yea, i love the way u flame btw.
wat uve seen is different than wat ive seen and heard.

Zoro, you're not listening.
Calling white people the center of racism is something that perpetuates racism--thats why people are flaming you!
Your arguments are paradoxical to themselves,.. you're literally proving yourself wrong.

Anyone can say "OMG RACISM IS WHEN BLACKS ARE KILLED AND NAZIS DRIVE JEWS OF THEIR LANDS AND THEN PEOPLE DIE FOR A RACIST COUNTRY" but where is the evidence to back this up?
Sure, you can blame WWII Germany for racism, but does that really mean that other countries are not as racist? At the peak of WWII, Chinese propoganda would spread horrible rumours about the Japanese performing horrible acts on Chinese children and women. Canada was reluctant in allowing Jewish immigration; fearing the consequences.

"id say its equal now."
Is this an assumption?

Before you go off on another silly tangent, acknoledge my points, and build up an argument. People would flame you less if you took the time to think through what you're about to say.

"better to be thought a fool, then open your mouth and remove all doubt"
__________________

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 12:07   Link #100
Vulkar
Lost in Time and Space
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Burlington, VT USA
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to Vulkar
Just a thought, but why are you using the term "white" in the first place, Zoro if you're talking about the governments of a nation? Wouldn't you something like, "Western Governments are racist" or "NATO governments" are racist? Secondly, wouldn't it be better to not use the word "white" to represent all individuals with a light skin color as if they are all the same, government-wise or not. After all, "white people" are diverse group of individuals and I hope you would not dare to say that those "white" people/governments in California are the same as "white" people/governments in the Vatican, Poland, England, France, Italy, Greece, Russia, and other nations. This is much in the same way that "black" is a poor term to use, because an African American is hardly the same type of person and of the same views as an African. So, unless you think it's fair for us to think of Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Japanese, and other peoples/governments of Southeast Asian nations as exactly the same as use the term "asian" to represent them, then please stop making generalizations based on white skin color, peoples, governments, or other wise.
Vulkar is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.