AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2003-11-21, 21:54   Link #121
Mr. Bushido
Zoro
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
uh... the navy officer was ON the carrier in which the planes were preparing.

ok: the government is not racist because it is ran by a smal group. I never said that. I said im not judging the ppl in the country, but the government... who runs the government.

no ones stopping u from killing urself diabolistic.

ive mentioned immigration policies. did u read that? or did u decide to skip over it?

id say more, but ive decided to be silent, and let u think wat you want. Its not like i even know who most of u are, so nothing you say matters to me.

btw: my arguement about japanese citizenship had NOTHING to do with wat i heard of their policy. Read that place again. It cleary says i didnt know they only allowed ppl who were born in japan to get a citizenship. That had nothing to do with my argument, i was just pointing tat out to you since u made tat a big argument.

i just realized how stupid all of us are.

i say the western government have been racist for a long time. and u guys argue so have the asians and other countries ... now that i think about it, ive never said they havent been. Well tats all ive had to say. If youre not gonna be more mature like tzurial and criticize me in more mature ways, than go fuck urself on a tree. There will be no reason to reply.
__________________
formerly known as Zoro
Part of the One Piece Forum Shichibukai. Capt. of the Santoryu Kaizokudan
Mr. Bushido is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 22:04   Link #122
Tzurial
in silent opposition
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: oh...I've been there
Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
no ones stopping u from killing urself diabolistic.
I am! dont die diabolistic! I will pine away with out you

and no zoro, I am not mature. I said dickhead in one of posts ...fun as that word is, I am shamed
Tzurial is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 22:04   Link #123
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: look behind you...
Dude, .. its racist of you to single out a specific country.
Thats why people are flaming you!

There is no difference between singling out a minority group,and singling out a country.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
i say the western government have been racist for a long time.
This is a racist comment!

If you were to say "Wealthy nations are corrupt because they keep devoloping countries poor. This is why: argument, argument, argument." You would not get flamed.

Instead,.. you say "white countries" "Western Governments" are racist because "i think that this and this and this."



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
I am! dont die diabolistic! I will pine away with out you
um.. thanks.... Tzurial....
__________________

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps

Last edited by diabolistic; 2003-11-21 at 22:34.
diabolistic is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 22:35   Link #124
Mr. Bushido
Zoro
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
I am! dont die diabolistic! I will pine away with out you

and no zoro, I am not mature. I said dickhead in one of posts ...fun as that word is, I am shamed
id say ure the most mature here, and wat u said proves it more. haha.

diabolistic, maybe ure forgetting the factor of :wat we're used to.
maybe wat i said was extreme to ppl in here, who are from various parts of the world. however where i am its not that big of a deal. Maybe my choice of words would not be acceptable in this thread, while in my school it wouldnt make tat much of a difference. Whether is said "white countries" "western governments"

wealthy nation? come on, Europe is in the west, so wat do u want me to call it? gee... u guys are WAY too sensitive.

anyways:
the last thing im about to say is not an argument, its just something that happened to me that u may find funny since it was a conversation between us lil kids (i was.... 7?)

cast: Me, an african american grl, a hispanic boy.

Me: the teachers taking a long time come here.
AA grl: yea i know. Hey wat are you again? chinese? japanese?
Me: me? im korean
AA grl: wheres that?
Me: its about right between china and japan.
AA grl: oh... well i wouldnt want to be korean.
Me: haha ic, well i wouldnt want to be black either, im glad as a korean.
AA grl: OMG!!! thats sooooo wrong! you cant say that
Me: huh? wat do u mean?
H boy: its called racism man.
Me:.... uh, i didnt mean it in a bad way, and i just said the samething she did, but changed it to black instead of korean.
AA grl: So? u cant go around saying things like that about us. Tats racism, i should tell on the teacher you know.
Me: This is stupid, how did i do anything wrong?
AA grl: you said u didnt want to be black
Me: so? i dont, and u said u didnt want to be korean
H boy: that doesnt matter, u said that to her. thats racist
AA grl: yea! better watch it next time, or im telling the teacher.


Wat do u think of this? Do u think America is not teaching little kids about the concept of prejudice well enough? Or is it just the ignorance of kids that is VERY common? Just asking ur opinion.

i say forget wat we said ok? we all had our say of wrong things. (maybe not tzurial)
__________________
formerly known as Zoro
Part of the One Piece Forum Shichibukai. Capt. of the Santoryu Kaizokudan
Mr. Bushido is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 22:47   Link #125
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Fish-shape Paumanok
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
Yea my teacher taught me how darwin put the white on the top.
Wow, I'm right, stupidity is contagious! It spread to your teacher! We'd better quarantine your whole classroom before they all get 180 IQs that cause them to renounce all capitalization and proper spelling.

Quote:
Do u think America is not teaching little kids about the concept of prejudice well enough?
I think you were talking to a 7-year-old, genius. I wasn't a competent logician at the age of 7, and neither was your black schoolmate.
__________________
Learn to define and spell mo
Shii (formerly known as ashibaka)
Shii is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 22:48   Link #126
Gaara11
~ Got Love? ~
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New Jersey
Age: 35
Damn Zoro! U must have experienced some shit to be very vocal about this topic and u even have conversation samples. I'm not judging u because I don't know what u went through. Its just that people in this forum aren't like those people so they feel offended when u generalize a race, country or whatever. If u tell these things to people that are never like that and accuse their race, of course they are gonna curse the hell outta u.
Gaara11 is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 23:06   Link #127
Mr. Bushido
Zoro
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara11
Damn Zoro! U must have experienced some shit to be very vocal about this topic and u even have conversation samples. I'm not judging u because I don't know what u went through. Its just that people in this forum aren't like those people so they feel offended when u generalize a race, country or whatever. If u tell these things to people that are never like that and accuse their race, of course they are gonna curse the hell outta u.

i pointed out that i chose bad words. so yea. Ive been thru lots of racist things, but im not gonna say the ppl in this forum havent either. thank u for ur respect, and not being a giant asshole such as.........

ashibaka... who only makes me believe more wat u guys thought i said. its because ppl like him that i spoke so rashly.

proper grammar and spelling on an online forum. FOR WHAT? i can keep things short and easy and have other ppl still understand it. Not to mention there is no point in me going thru every spell error and typos. Im sorry i have to study for classes that would probably make ur sad brain explode. (btw do u have one?)

btw: after that incident i talked to my 7 yr old friends. less than half of them said that i was racist and the others said exactly wat i said. "that isnt racism, and u only said wat she said in the frst place"
i dont know how retarded u were at 7. But i learned an entire language (foreign of course) in 3 months at this age, and learned basic algebra.

plus where would she get the idea that wat i said is racism in the 1st place? if she has so little logic?
__________________
formerly known as Zoro
Part of the One Piece Forum Shichibukai. Capt. of the Santoryu Kaizokudan
Mr. Bushido is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 23:52   Link #128
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Fish-shape Paumanok
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
proper grammar and spelling on an online forum. FOR WHAT?
Oh, gee, I don't know... so that you don't look like an idiot?

But you have already proved you are an idiot by saying that evolution is racist and all Jews are Zionists, so I'll permit you to type like an AOL lamer.
__________________
Learn to define and spell mo
Shii (formerly known as ashibaka)
Shii is offline  
Old 2003-11-21, 23:58   Link #129
NinjaServ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
btw: after that incident i talked to my 7 yr old friends.
.....I will leave it at that......99% of 7 year olds don't even BEGIN TO FUCKING KNOW WHAT RASICM IS YOU DUMB FUCK!!! Try asking someone that accually is old enough to understand or has EXPERIENCED IT!!!
__________________
Give me negative feedback, even on good posts, going for -100 so I can have TWO red buttons !!! Current Feedback: -21[/size]
NinjaServ is offline  
Old 2003-11-22, 00:39   Link #130
Neko no Makai
f0rum n00b
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Hah, noone listens to a thing i have to say, eh. I think you all are damn hypocrites and should just go flame somewhere else. You claim you arnt as bad as the population, yet it seems to me you exactly like them. People like you guys are the reason we have hate in this world. Cant accept eachother so you duke it out. All i know is that people who result in insulting and fighting are weak and cant control themselves. I said it before and ill say it again, your no better then animals. How bout you guys mature a bit and if you are going to have a debate, learn how to have respect for your fellow man/ or woman ;P.

P.S. This tread should be closed due to the lack of maturity here. It is clear none of these KIDS can have a wholesome debate without resorting to flaming.
Neko no Makai is offline  
Old 2003-11-22, 01:00   Link #131
NinjaServ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko no Makai
Hah, noone listens to a thing i have to say, eh. I think you all are damn hypocrites and should just go flame somewhere else. You claim you arnt as bad as the population, yet it seems to me you exactly like them. People like you guys are the reason we have hate in this world. Cant accept eachother so you duke it out. All i know is that people who result in insulting and fighting are weak and cant control themselves. I said it before and ill say it again, your no better then animals. How bout you guys mature a bit and if you are going to have a debate, learn how to have respect for your fellow man/ or woman ;P.

P.S. This tread should be closed due to the lack of maturity here. It is clear none of these KIDS can have a wholesome debate without resorting to flaming.
I heard you, what you are telling us to do is be a bunch of PUSSIES!!! People that sit back and take shit are nothign but bitches and deserve to be treated like shit, people need to take up for themself or they will have themself taken advantage of...

Kids, HA, I'm in my 20s :P

I'm not going to take shit off of some racist bum, so sorry if I am offensive to you with what I say, if you don't want to read it then DON'T READ THIS THREAD!!!
__________________
Give me negative feedback, even on good posts, going for -100 so I can have TWO red buttons !!! Current Feedback: -21[/size]
NinjaServ is offline  
Old 2003-11-22, 01:12   Link #132
Neko no Makai
f0rum n00b
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age doesnt matter, your a kid to me, and will always be one by the way you act. BTW your being prejudice. funny how u go on and on about zoro being racist though. when u stand here saying "people who let things not bother them" are pussies. A wise man once told me, violence only causes more violence, then someone ends up kicked in the balls
Neko no Makai is offline  
Old 2003-11-22, 01:21   Link #133
NinjaServ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 31
So you are saying wives that are abused by their husbands should "put up with it"????

I don't think so...you are the one that is talking childish, grow up yourself...."remove the plank from your own eye"
__________________
Give me negative feedback, even on good posts, going for -100 so I can have TWO red buttons !!! Current Feedback: -21[/size]
NinjaServ is offline  
Old 2003-11-22, 01:23   Link #134
Tzurial
in silent opposition
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: oh...I've been there
Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
stop being so thick, Neko no makai is just asking you to have a civil conversation without calling everyone a FUCK
Tzurial is offline  
Old 2003-11-22, 01:27   Link #135
Animaniac
On leave?
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Cambridge, MA
Most people on this forum are at the age where they don't recognize racism (through actions) when they see it. Heck, I'm still at that age. When you're older either you get more cynical or you're able to see how people behave with prejudice (or in reality how they don't do things). Everyone is "racist," more accurately, everyone fears those that are different. It's a evolutionary defense response. However, in the United States and most European countries caucasian people are more likely to act on these insticnts due to their upbringing and such.

This isn't really the topic of the thread though. The U.S. government is running around saying this isn't a war against Islam, yet at the same time they're requiring all people immigrating from Arab nations, who unsurprisingly are predominantly Muslim, to register with them. They then turn around and deport more than than 20% of them for no good reason. These are the people that REGISTERED, the people that said, "hey, we understand why you need to do this, and we're on your team." What the fuck is up with that?
__________________
इन्द्रियेभ्यः परं मनो मनसः सत्त्वमुत्तमम् ।
सत्त्वादधि महानात्मा महतोऽव्यक्तमुत्तमम् ॥
Animaniac is offline  
Old 2003-11-22, 01:38   Link #136
Mr. Bushido
Zoro
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko no Makai
Age doesnt matter, your a kid to me, and will always be one by the way you act. BTW your being prejudice. funny how u go on and on about zoro being racist though. when u stand here saying "people who let things not bother them" are pussies. A wise man once told me, violence only causes more violence, then someone ends up kicked in the balls
thank you, the other reasonable voice is back.

i dont know, i dont see the need to write so formally and correctly on an online forum. its a waste of time.

you can say im an idiot by putting words in my mouth, like i said wat u say wont bother me at all. All jews are zionist? wow how did u conclude that when all i did was post a link?

uh the 7 yrs old kids UNDERSTOOD it. Thats why they were able to conclude it. DUH!? and i knew wat it was then... so u should shut up.


Let say i WAS a racist ninjaserv. Im gonna be racist for like a second here.
You have proven to me that whites are just assholes and wont accept a viewpoint of an asian. I have MY opinions that the government of American, parts of Europe, and parts of Middle East has done racists actions in the past, and many still do today. And all you say is yea fuck you bitch fuck you. whites are not racist u fuck off. Because of the fact that u havent posted ONE mature post in this thread AT ALL, only supports my arguments of whites being assholes.

Same goes for you ashibaka. Because u didnt like my opinions on the Jews u have just decided to look for any faults about me, and something as stupid as spelling that i refuse to look over every second. wat does this prove?? that whites and jews are not racists?? You have not shown any arguments how they are not racist assholes. You have only shown me the ugly side of yourselves, making me the temporary racist here, more confident in my opinion of ur racism, hate, prejudice, and stupidity.
ENDING RACISM MODE
(remember this was only to make an argument, im not really racist)

Hunter, who have shown slight disrespect, shows good points and does not go off calling me a fucking moron every second of his posts. Therefore even if i completely disagree or hate him, it doesnt give me any rights to say something bad to him.

Tzurial points out my mistakes with more maturity. Criticizing me in areas he believed i was at fault without ever saying one bad thing.

Neko is the one tat points out ur hypocrsy, he may disagree with me, but he didnt ally himself with some other guy just to flame me.

Lambda just says his point of view, he remained 100% neutral, and he is the wisest one here.

u 2 have proven to be even more hypocritcal than ryutengu.
u put words in my mouth.
and all i hear ninjaserv say is "FUCK YOU"

i never asked u to back off, i asked u to read my post carefully and REALIZE that i do not hate whites nor Jews. As i have said before, it may be a high possiblites that i have more white and jew friends than u. I live in a Jewish area, since MOST jews go to temples and they need to walk. There is a temple near my house, which would ovbiously attracts jews to the area, and ive made friends with them immediately after i moved here. Before the Jews began flocking to where i live, it was a white majority neighborhood, so i ovbiously have a lot of white friends as well.

calm down and post like a normal person. It is not because of ppl like me that makes racism exist, it is because of ppl like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animaniac
Most people on this forum are at the age where they don't recognize racism (through actions) when they see it. Heck, I'm still at that age. When you're older either you get more cynical or you're able to see how people behave with prejudice (or in reality how they don't do things). Everyone is "racist," more accurately, everyone fears those that are different. It's a evolutionary defense response. However, in the United States and most European countries caucasian people are more likely to act on these insticnts due to their upbringing and such.

This isn't really the topic of the thread though. The U.S. government is running around saying this isn't a war against Islam, yet at the same time they're requiring all people immigrating from Arab nations, who unsurprisingly are predominantly Muslim, to register with them. They then turn around and deport more than than 20% of them for no good reason. These are the people that REGISTERED, the people that said, "hey, we understand why you need to do this, and we're on your team." What the fuck is up with that?
EDIT: Bush even said that we're fighting a "CRUSADE" we all know wat that was right? and he called US the "CRUSADER"
he had to apologize on public tv for calling it that tho.
__________________
formerly known as Zoro
Part of the One Piece Forum Shichibukai. Capt. of the Santoryu Kaizokudan
Mr. Bushido is offline  
Old 2003-11-22, 01:52   Link #137
Neko no Makai
f0rum n00b
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
ninjaserv, the difference of letting things not bother you is about words. im not saying if someone is beating your ass sit there, im saying if someone calls you a "fuck head" ignore them. that type of "not letting things bother you". heh, also, about violence. you can always study non-aggresive ways to make the person attacking you look like an idoit. and if u really insist on hurting being violent, and cant help yourself. pull the "ignore him till he hits and misses your head while you knock him down and walk away while you look cool and he sits there shouting swears at you but not messing with you" routine. that way noone really gets badly hurt, and he wont mess with you.... hopefully, then i guess ill give u permission to beat his ass, cuz sometimes you just have to.

Aint I a hypocrite...

but really, try as hard as you can to avoid violence
Neko no Makai is offline  
Old 2003-11-22, 01:53   Link #138
NinjaServ
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
stop being so thick, Neko no makai is just asking you to have a civil conversation without calling everyone a FUCK
it's hard not to be thick when you are metal

LOL


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko no Makai
try as hard as you can to avoid violence
From what I have experienced in the past sometimes I wished I had just beat the shit out of a lot of people beforehand to avoid a lot of hardship, LOL
__________________
Give me negative feedback, even on good posts, going for -100 so I can have TWO red buttons !!! Current Feedback: -21[/size]
NinjaServ is offline  
Old 2003-11-22, 01:59   Link #139
Tzurial
in silent opposition
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: oh...I've been there
Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaServ
it's hard not to be thick when you are metal

LOL
a-ha-ha..ok, I guess you cant help it
Tzurial is offline  
Old 2003-11-22, 02:02   Link #140
Mr. Bushido
Zoro
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Lets all be passive huh?
follow tzurial and neko's example.
__________________
formerly known as Zoro
Part of the One Piece Forum Shichibukai. Capt. of the Santoryu Kaizokudan
Mr. Bushido is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.