AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Old 2004-04-20, 17:49   Link #1
hamiko_san
September Jellyfish

True Fantasy Live Online(TFLO) Not coming to The computer..announced by the evil Comp

Early this month of April, Microsoft announced that TFLO was not coming ti the computer..When I first Read about it I was soooooo Mad. I was waiting for this game since it was announced >.< and Thanks to Microsoft My Dream has been Raped apart... -_-... This game looks so cool.. and I wont be able to play it ;.;..
Not on the Xbox not on Computer...So sad.... I realyyy Hate microsoft you Evil Company!!
Old 2004-04-20, 18:06   Link #2
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

True Fantasy Live Online = All the Names of all other online RPGs put together + Live.

Detroit's MVP of the 2003 NBA Finals goes to...the referees!
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 01:52   Link #3
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Can I get a link to that? Because that was a game I was holding off on buying an XBOX cause of that game. Good things comes to those who wait, well atleast to my wallet.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 23:13   Link #4
relentlessflame
Administrator
*AnimeSuki Site Staff

I never knew that this game was ever announced for the PC - I thought part of the reason it was "True Fantasy Live Online" was because of the XBOX Live aspect of it. In any case, it seems the game was delayed a bit, but is currently scheduled for the "Winter". Should I ask why you can't play this game on XBOX?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning more about this game. Level 5 definitely seems like a rising star in the JRPG market - I enjoyed Dark Cloud 2 a lot. I do agree with OhJustSomeRandomGuy, though... the name is somewhat unfortunate and uncreative. I remember seeing some concept art pictures too at one point, and even the bad guys were given boring names too (like "Orc" and "Chimera" and "Bird"). Oh well, it's the gameplay that counts!
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-24, 19:36   Link #5
hamiko_san
September Jellyfish

Well...That is simple...I dont want to play it on the xbox because first you need XboX live..and you need to pay Additional to TFLO..But money is not the prob..with those two charges everymonth I could Just Play FFXI on The computer and Dark Ages Of Camelot :P.... But anyways I could give it a try who knows? I waited too long for it to then be informed that is not coming to the pc..so yea..i might play it..in the future*cough Summer 2005 cough*