AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Old 2014-01-17, 08:33   Link #1
Moonlith

Sweet snuggling / verbal teasing / playful ecchi

So I've just finished watching Oreimo , and in spite of its main theme, and I really enjoyed it (except for the ending, didn't like it so much).

In particular I loved the mix of occasional sweet physical affection (especially a great hug scene), the constant mockery between characters, and the various ecchi moments. Tsundere also helps.

My main gripe? There wasn't enough of it!

So I'm wondering if there are any anime that have a lot more of such elements in their show:

- Physical affection/snuggling/soothing/hugging just for the heck of hugging. Heck, even groping. Both the playful / teasing kind and serious heartwarming moments are great.
- Constant playful bickering / mocking one another is something I really love between characters. Bonus points if it does leave to certain breakthrough or heartwarming moments, but the ever popular pervert-calling certainly falls under this.
- Ecchi is not a must but always appreciated. Tends to mix wel with physical affection.

Does anyone have any suggestions of anime that have a lot of these?

B Gata H Kei would have been one I could have definately enjoyed, but in spite of my attempts, I just couldn't get into it because the male lead was just... really boring to me, both in terms of looks and flat character.
Moonlith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-18, 11:36   Link #2
kitten320

The first two that come to mind are:

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Then I also would recommend to take a look at possibly:
Mayo chiki!
Inu x Boku SS

Maybe also Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo