AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-01, 00:49   Link #221
Ke0

Send a message via AIM to Ke0
Anyone know a RELIABLE place to order PS2 modchips? I've found some sites, but not very trusting, so I thought I'd ask some of you
Ke0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 01:00   Link #222
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ke0
Anyone know a RELIABLE place to order PS2 modchips? I've found some sites, but not very trusting, so I thought I'd ask some of you
have you check e-bay?
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 01:20   Link #223
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn

A Must own For All Extreme Naruto Fans

A life size Sasuke doll

Master Ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 01:24   Link #224
Kouji
StrykerX

I thought this discussion was on the Naruto 2 fighting game. "Hence A Must Have For All Naruto Fans" heading.
Old 2004-05-01, 01:25   Link #225
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Ran
A Must own For All Extreme Naruto Fans

A life size Sasuke doll

You mean Extreme Naruto Fangirls, right? Geez...some would probably kill to get a hold of that.

Where did you find this picture anyway?
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 01:47   Link #226
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOH
well heres 2 combo clips which are not naruto (i know its off topic) but its a really really good fighting game. Most recommanded for hardcore 2-d fighters

http://www.hardedge.de/movies/street...ike_-_ryu.mpeg

http://www.hardedge.de/movies/street...ike_-_ken.mpeg
If you want to see really off the wall combos and shyt, try to get the Saita 3rd vid.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 02:30   Link #227
Master Ran
The Invincible Dawn

A Must own For All Extreme Naruto Fans Part 2

A life size Shino (girl type?) doll
Hey, is that real bugs?

Sowee Kouji, can't help it. Anyway, won't post anymore pics like this here.

'Bout modchips? you could try your luck at google.
Master Ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 05:27   Link #228
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Ok 1st of all this isnt a Fanboy fight between Gamecube and Ps2.
This is simply a thread to show Naruto fans what they're missing if they didnt checkout Naruto 2 on Gamecube cause its far better than the Ps2 Naruto game. And you dont need to mod your Gaemcube.. just buy a freeloader.

I got some comments from people who own both games.
The question was which console had the best Naruto game:-

- GameCube, duh. Because I can pwn 3 of my friends in the 3 vs 1 mode with Zabuza. Multiplayer is just awesom

- The GC feels like a true multiplayer gem over the PS2(just by what it offers) and it's how Naruto should be made, I find 2 players get boring faster than a 4 player one.

-The gamecube vers. is better cause it has more characters, more features, modes, 4 players and it's addicting.

-I thought that the ps2 version of naruto was great, but now we have an amazing naruto sequel for the GC! It's just like the first in terms of graphics, but the 4 player battles and new modes make this one to definitely get a hold of! TONS of characters to unlock too!

-I got a gamecube specifically to get the naruto games and some other anime based games (gamecube of japan has done a good job in makeing anime games)... the gamecube one is a great game perfect control and fluid movements as well as some choice techniques to catch your eye... its a real top notch fighter even though it's rather limited in chars and levels (and it is difficult if you unlock level 4 difficulty)... PS2 version plays like powerstone... I never really liked powerstone's play style. But I'll give it a try... just got the game today but havent had a real chance to play yet... but the controls are pitiful compared to the way the gamecube one was designed.
Old 2004-05-01, 15:45   Link #229
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
I thought this discussion was on the Naruto 2 fighting game. "Hence A Must Have For All Naruto Fans" heading.
it is A Must Have For All Naruto Fans
Old 2004-05-01, 16:05   Link #230
Ke0

Send a message via AIM to Ke0
Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou
Ok 1st of all this isnt a Fanboy fight between Gamecube and Ps2.
This is simply a thread to show Naruto fans what they're missing if they didnt checkout Naruto 2 on Gamecube cause its far better than the Ps2 Naruto game. And you dont need to mod your Gaemcube.. just buy a freeloader.

I got some comments from people who own both games.
The question was which console had the best Naruto game:-

- GameCube, duh. Because I can pwn 3 of my friends in the 3 vs 1 mode with Zabuza. Multiplayer is just awesom

- The GC feels like a true multiplayer gem over the PS2(just by what it offers) and it's how Naruto should be made, I find 2 players get boring faster than a 4 player one.

-The gamecube vers. is better cause it has more characters, more features, modes, 4 players and it's addicting.

-I thought that the ps2 version of naruto was great, but now we have an amazing naruto sequel for the GC! It's just like the first in terms of graphics, but the 4 player battles and new modes make this one to definitely get a hold of! TONS of characters to unlock too!

-I got a gamecube specifically to get the naruto games and some other anime based games (gamecube of japan has done a good job in makeing anime games)... the gamecube one is a great game perfect control and fluid movements as well as some choice techniques to catch your eye... its a real top notch fighter even though it's rather limited in chars and levels (and it is difficult if you unlock level 4 difficulty)... PS2 version plays like powerstone... I never really liked powerstone's play style. But I'll give it a try... just got the game today but havent had a real chance to play yet... but the controls are pitiful compared to the way the gamecube one was designed.

Did you mod your PS2? I want to get a modchip, but my soldering skills are VERY bad
Ke0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 16:08   Link #231
Kouji
StrykerX

Quote:
Did you mod your PS2? I want to get a modchip, but my soldering skills are VERY bad
It's like I told that other poster a while back that they should be careful about modding their PS2. And it's true, you won't be able to play your PS2 ever again if you try to mod and you mess up your PS2.
Old 2004-05-01, 22:37   Link #232
Gai-Kakashi

Is a sequel to Narultimate hero coming out? I hope so. The first one looks good, but it doesn't have as many characters as the GC one. Probably due to the fact that it came out sooner. A sequel would presumably have better graphics and more characters, which is what I want (don't have a GC so sue me ).
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 22:58   Link #233
Gai-Kakashi

up, anyone know?
Old 2004-05-02, 23:06   Link #234
Kouji
StrykerX

Recently you guys have been getting double posts in your replies. And this is one mistake that the mods look down on. So please, next time when you make a reply and want to change it. You can just edit them, and I wouldn't want you guys to get in trouble just for minor things as this.

But to answer your question, you can check out either IGNPS2 or IGNGC. Cuz they have news on both import and domestic games.
Old 2004-05-02, 23:13   Link #235
Gai-Kakashi

An edit doesn't move the topic to the top of the front page, duh.

Thanks for the info, just wondering if it was in development.
Old 2004-05-03, 01:48   Link #236
DraGun
Sharingan Master

wow that game looks good!
DraGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 04:08   Link #237
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraGun
wow that game looks good!
Yes it does, I suggest you give it a try sometime.
Old 2004-05-05, 07:09   Link #238
ubdevoid

I tried getting my PS2 to play import games using that disc magic and one of those special cases, now my reset button doesn't work and the blue light never comes on. DO NOT TRY IT!
Anyway, at least I can still play PES, still got my GC and Naruto Gektou Ninja Taisen 2.
ubdevoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-05, 13:35   Link #239
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubdevoid
I tried getting my PS2 to play import games using that disc magic and one of those special cases, now my reset button doesn't work and the blue light never comes on. DO NOT TRY IT!
Anyway, at least I can still play PES, still got my GC and Naruto Gektou Ninja Taisen 2.
Yes i know. Thank god the freeloader doesnt do that.
Old 2004-05-05, 14:26   Link #240
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
My friends PS2 is modified like that, but he got a professional to do it, that's how I played the PS2 Naruto.

Abazou, what's the default button layout for the NGC verison?
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote