AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

View Poll Results: Haruka or Mitsuki?
Haruka, and respondent is male 258 45.50%
Haruka, and respondent is female 53 9.35%
Mitsuki, and respondent is male 216 38.10%
Mitsuki, and respondent is female 40 7.05%
Voters: 567. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-02-11, 16:54   Link #181
tom9984

I'm male, and I voted for Mitsuki. It just makes the most sense to me. After all the pain and suffering Mitsuki goes through, she deserves to be with Takayuki.

I feel bad for Haruka, but 3 years have passed. She dated Takayuki for what, a few weeks -1 month? People change, and they move on.

I was happy with the ending. I would have been PO'ed if Takayuki ended up with Haruka.

Mitsuki forever!
tom9984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 10:40   Link #182
Nagato
幻想郷

If I should choose, then I would choose Suzumiya Haruka.
Quite simple. Because, She is Kawai
Nice hairstyle, deredere,...

Mitsuki has a hard time with depressed Takayuki. She hepls Takayuki much, that Haruka cant. But Takayuki still cant forgive himself. Mitsuki never be in his heart. Oh, poor Mitsuki.

But She did very unforgiven thing. I will not consider that she betrays Haruka, ( She just has lied to herself then to Haruka in the first time and then be honest to herself later, no betrayal here). But she betrays Takayuki (the accident when she slept with,...... ehmm her friend, cant remember his name atm). But, What's happen to that guy (Takayuki). He doesnt bother it at all. To him, thats nothing, so it's great he ended up with Mitsuki (medetashii medetashii). But not for me if I was him. "that" isn't a little thing.

With Haruka I dont have complain, except for she slapped Mitsuki (lets forgive her, coz Mitsuki has lied to her too. even.)
Old 2007-02-16, 17:02   Link #183
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
If I should choose, then I would choose Suzumiya Haruka.
Quite simple. Because, She is Kawai
Nice hairstyle, deredere,...

Mitsuki has a hard time with depressed Takayuki. She hepls Takayuki much, that Haruka cant. But Takayuki still cant forgive himself. Mitsuki never be in his heart. Oh, poor Mitsuki.

But She did very unforgiven thing. I will not consider that she betrays Haruka, ( She just has lied to herself then to Haruka in the first time and then be honest to herself later, no betrayal here). But she betrays Takayuki (the accident when she slept with,...... ehmm her friend, cant remember his name atm). But, What's happen to that guy (Takayuki). He doesnt bother it at all. To him, thats nothing, so it's great he ended up with Mitsuki (medetashii medetashii). But not for me if I was him. "that" isn't a little thing.

With Haruka I dont have complain, except for she slapped Mitsuki (lets forgive her, coz Mitsuki has lied to her too. even.)

Umm first of all where did Suzumiya Haru come from? I hope you realise that this is a discussion about Mitsuki or Haruka. Lets not advertise other anime series especially when that anime you are talking about has it's own thread.

Secondly, you really need work on your english... I felt i only understood about 30% of what you actually said...

Well back to topic, I still stand by the fact that takyuki should of eneded up with Haruka, i mean what the hell does everyone mean that Mitsuki was suffering? The fact simply is that when Mitsuki suffers, she lets the whole world know it, while Haruka suffers in silence so that others around her won't be burdened. It's that sort of silent suffering that earned my respect for Haruka, you guys might think that Haruka isn't suffering as much as Mitsuki, but that's cause she does it silently, whilst Mitsuki that b**** does in out loud....

So once again i must say i prefer Haruka over Mitsuki, by a mile, wait there is no distance long enough to show how much i prefer Haruka over Mitsuki...

Thank god for the Haruka Route OVA omg can't wait... P.S. Mitsuki burn in hell
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 19:14   Link #184
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
~ snip bashing ~
P.S. Mitsuki burn in hell
now dont start this again

firstly since when was mitsuki going around with a loud speaker moaning about her suffering ~ its was obvious that the series is swinging in favour of a mitsuki end showing all parts of her personality whether good or bad ~ all i can say that it was unlucky for haruka to be side casted ~ through out the series who have we seen most? mitsuki ~ why? cause shes the one getting the development and being expressed as being only human ~

haruka was suffering indeed but well 1) she didnt have anyone to truly talk to and 2) shes the silent type anyway ~ constantly keeping her feelings to herself is a part of her personality...but we did see tonnes of emotion when she said that final goodbye...

all i can say is that the series was focusing on the ups and downs of mitsuki mostly ~ that is why the ova for haruka is comming out to even the scales

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 22:16   Link #185
Nagato
幻想郷

Quote:
Umm first of all where did Suzumiya Haru come from? I hope you realise that this is a discussion about Mitsuki or Haruka. Lets not advertise other anime series especially when that anime you are talking about has it's own thread.
My apologies for using Suzumiya Haruka.

Quote:
Secondly, you really need work on your english... I felt i only understood about 30% of what you actually said...
It's in progress. Thanks.

Quote:
P.S. Mitsuki burn in hell
Lets prepare our self. basically, anichara wont go there but us if we have bad luck.
Old 2007-02-18, 14:09   Link #186
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Suzumiya Haruka is the girl's name? Saying Suzumiya Haru in this thread doesn't advertise other anime but rather implies that it's Haruka.

I voted for Haruka because that was my first choice. It's so sad seeing the accident then suddenly the transition in relationships. I still think that the ending is great, and it's possibly the best I've seen. People say how the ending sequence is what makes the Mitsuki ending good and...that's why it's there. Focusing on Mitsuki and Takayuki only without seeing Haruka's point of view is not the director's intentions. I wanted a Haruhi ending until I watched the final episode twice.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 15:07   Link #187
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
My apologies for using Suzumiya Haruka.
Oops my apologies nagato, but you have to admit I couldn't see that cause you changed the colour of "ka" and made it the same as the background so i though you were referring to the othe susumiya well sorry for the misunderstanding.
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-18, 16:19   Link #188
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:

Well back to topic, I still stand by the fact that takyuki should of eneded up with Haruka, i mean what the hell does everyone mean that Mitsuki was suffering? The fact simply is that when Mitsuki suffers, she lets the whole world know it, while Haruka suffers in silence so that others around her won't be burdened. It's that sort of silent suffering that earned my respect for Haruka, you guys might think that Haruka isn't suffering as much as Mitsuki, but that's cause she does it silently, whilst Mitsuki that b**** does in out loud....

So once again i must say i prefer Haruka over Mitsuki, by a mile, wait there is no distance long enough to show how much i prefer Haruka over Mitsuki...

Thank god for the Haruka Route OVA omg can't wait... P.S. Mitsuki burn in hell

Can't say I didn't chuckle endlessly at this post as I am Pro Huraka as well, but there's a Haruka Route OVA in the works?? Damn I've been offline for sometime, didn't know that, If that's so I too can't wait to see it play out...I mean this series definatley put a black-hole over my heart for the most part with it's excrutiating ending...Too see the other ending might be to much for me to handle, but I can't wait...
Old 2007-02-19, 07:42   Link #189
CygnusX

I voted for Mitsuki but I must say that is was a difficult choice.
While watching the series, I was constantly thinking: "what if i were in that guy's place?"

I think it's clear that both Haruka and Mitsuki love Takayuki.
Takayuki has to choose between both girls, so what's the most important criterium to know which one to choose? I think he has to be with the girl he loves the most. Altough the anime showed Mitsuki suffering quite a lot and even though Haruka might suffer even more but silently, I don't care about that. I didn't want Mitsuki to end up with Takayuki because of her suffering, but from the start, I think it was clear that Takayuki loved Mitsuki and due to a cruel twist of events, things ended up like this. I know he loves Haruka too, but in another way than he loves Mitsuki. I think the difference might be that with Mitsuki, there is a spark between them and with haruka, it's more that he likes her because she is such a cute and sweet girl and cos she loves him so much, but i think any guy would be able to like such a girl.

In the end, I'm happy Takayuki and Mitsuki ended up together, though I think he doesn't really deserve her, cos he neglected her too much in the time that Haruka was recovering. Takayuki should have considered Mitsuki's feelings more and they should have discussed the situation more, which Mitsuki tried to do but he gnored her.

Actually, if I had the chance to remake the ending, I would let Takayuki end up with Haruka, because I think his actions and his caring for her showed that he loved her. In the final episode, I had already accepted that his relation with Mitsuki couldn't be fixed and that he would stay with Haruka but then at the beach, he says such a thing to Haruka and goes after Mitsuki. I find that quite odd. Instead I would let Takayuki tell Haruka there that he wants to be with her and the anime would end up with Mitsuki going a separate way and haruka end Takayuki stay together.

Well, that's not how it happened but I'm glad Takayuki discovered his true feelings. I only wish he had discovered them sooner ...

Last edited by CygnusX; 2007-02-19 at 08:02.
CygnusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 11:33   Link #190
Adventurer

First of all, let's all face it : Both of these girls deserve happiness. Haruka didn't do anything wrong, if not for that incident, they would have lived happily ever after and they'd both be happy. She didn't deserve to have that ruined but that's fate for you. Mitsuki on the other hand was loyal to her friend all the way, even helping her make up with the boy she liked and suppressing her own feelings after Haruka was hospitalised, and made tremendous efforts to stay by Takayuki's side all those years.

They are both strong-willed, never giving up no matter what the circumstances (Haruka's battle to be able to walk again in the end notwithstanding), they both followed their dreams in the end, and of course they both love Takayuki very much.

In my opiniong though, I feel it's Mitsuki who deserves him more. Haruka was devastated when she learned the truth, but Mitsuki endured a lot more hardships during all that time , you have to feel for her for all that. She also always remained loyal to her friend, eventhough Haruka became angry with her although it wasn't technically her fault, even letting Takayuki go see her knowing the risk that entailed. I also can't help but think that Haruka was lucky to get involved with Takayuki to begin with ; if Mitsuki had realised her feelings a bit earlier, Haruka would never even enter the picture.

Lastly there's also the pragmatic view : Eventhough it's noone's fault, Haruka does belong to Takayuki's past now, and abandoning his current life to return to a girl he loved 3 years ago isn't really the way to go forward in your life. You have to accept some things as they are instead of clinging to the past, harsh as it may sound.

That's my opinion anyway.
Adventurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-26, 09:16   Link #191
crimmy88

To those who said Takayuki shouldve just waited.. bear in mind that Haruka's awakening was a surprise. Maybe Takayuki wouldve waited even more if he knew that Haruka was gonna wake up after 3 yrs and maybe Mitsuki wouldnt have expressed her feelings if that was also the case.

Put yourself in Takayuki's position and you'll understand why he answered Mitsuki's feelings..IMO Takayuki did the right thing when he accepted the feelings of Mitsuki because its kinda crazy to wait for someone to wake up without knowing when or if they will even wake up.
crimmy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-28, 11:56   Link #192
aznboi408

I voted for Mitsuki, and loved her throughout the series but I got really mad and depress when she betrayed Takayuki by having sex with Shinji.
aznboi408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 03:36   Link #193
aeterna789
Yakumo Fan

Send a message via Yahoo to aeterna789
I would side with Haruka in this because after all, she's the one who care and loved Takayuki from the beginning. Mitsuki was the reason why Haruka got the accident in the first place.

500x120px going at 48072 bytes. Its good now right?
aeterna789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 06:51   Link #194
crimmy88

^ it was an *accident*.. Mitsuki didnt want that to happen either. It was just fate playing a cruel game among them.
crimmy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 16:43   Link #195
Meatrose
Antihero

I'm male, and I pick Mitsuki. The choice was REALLY easy.

From the very beginning I thought that Mitsuki was the one for Takayuki. We're talking episode 1 here. Even though she had feelings for him, she hooked him up with Haruka... all for her best friend. It was also VERY obvious at the time that the one HE had feelings for was Mitsuki.

The romance between Haruka and Takayuki is so darn cute though and I really love the way it evolves in the anime. I actually switched sides there for a while, feeling that Haruka was possibly the right one for him to be with. I even got mad at Mitsuki when she "stole" time from their dates, but at the same time I felt sorry for her.

Even so... after the accident, and after getting to know Takayuki's relationship with Mitsuki there were never any doubts on my part. He lingered by Haruka's side for a LONG time, until her parents asked him not to visit anymore. Mitsuki, despite her feelings for him, stayed true to her friend and simply supported Takayuki... until the day the love that had been boiling between them ever since day one got too strong to resist. I don't think that Mitsuki betrayed her friend. Haruka was in a coma for THREE years, and they never knew wether she was going to wake up or not. I guess that Takayuki realized, in the end, that Haruka was in his past while his relationship with Mitsuki was his present. This is one of FEW animes that didn't make me insanely disappointed in the end of the show. Even though I was so pissed at Takayuki during the greater part of the series I ended up really satisfied since he "made the right choice" in the end, since he chose to give in to love instead of guilt.
Old 2007-06-18, 04:17   Link #196
sekidousai
Ra-ou
*Graphic Designer

I vote for haruka, or her sister if there is a choice (also for the rich waitress)

Personally i hate Mitsuki for being such a B*tch. The way she offers herself like meat just to get Takayuki's attention..... and also her bitchness towards their friend (the other Guy Shinji i think)... her ending is such a b*tchy ending.... well thats fate for them unfortunately.... Takayuki is such a dick for not handling the relationships well....

He should not have relied on Mitsuki too much.... well.. maybe occassional 0*gy sessions would be fine but still.... And as i can see it Takayuki never had any s*xual intercourse w/ anyone else ever since they have started to live together... And the way she asked Shinji why he did'nt stop her....if it were me, i would've replied "there's no f**k*n way i would've stop you, you b*tch!!! now, bend over !!!" (well it could've have been more explicit. you can try your own variations).
Well then, to think of being with someone who has lost her self respect.., would not be nice.... Oh well, as long as she is forgiven by Taiyuki. its up to them to work out their relationship....

Spoiler for :

..... come to think of it, it might be one of the reasons why the producers chose the Mitsuki ending.... ~uguuu~

Last edited by sekidousai; 2007-06-18 at 05:06. Reason: added something
sekidousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-07, 01:37   Link #197
cf1709

i voted for haruka, and i'm male.

mitsuki betrayed haruka (though i can't hate her love for taka. but she's been warned by shinji right?), stole dates (one of the reasons i see why three years of haruka's life was taken away) and other. i find the haruka-takayuki affair cute (really kawaii), and the scene where they said goodbye to each other made me cry, coz i'm rooting for her.

for those who think that haruka suffered from nothing mainly because of a reason she's unconscious, get crashed by a car and sleep for three years. peace
cf1709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 18:05   Link #198
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

i voted for Haruka and i am female ...

i believe that Takayugi loves haruka deeply and that mitsuki will never replace her in his heart, and i was acually suprised that Takayugi treated Mitsuki that way when she ask him to not visit Haruka again... and he also silently said yes to Mitsuki's question if he love Haruka... and he was crying when they said thier goodbye's ... but i read somewhere that on fandisc, Takayugi ignores Mitsuki on the day of the accident, and that he arrives on the train station on time and they stay together... i dont know what kind of fan disc is it....
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 23:58   Link #199
jcruiser89

I voted for Mitsuki and im a Male. From the begining it was obvious that she had feelings for Takayuki, even though she said she only became friends with them to hook up Haruka. I feel sorry for what Haruka had to go though, but also look what Takayuki had to go though.... He was still a kid when the accident happened and he completely broke down if it wasn't for Mitsuki he probably would of killed himself out of depression long before Haruka even woke up. Mitsuki stuck with him for those years and brought him out of that guilt and depression. But you cant really understand what Takayuki was going through without experiencing it yourself (believe me clinical depression isnt fun.........). After all is said and done I feel sorry for Haruka but Mitsuki was there when Takayuki needed someone and thats what counts.
jcruiser89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 00:26   Link #200
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
I voted for Haruka, because that's who I wanted it to end up with when I first watched the anime. The Mitsuki ending made sense, so now I'm kind of converted. I don't mind the ending now, because the last two minutes of the last episode totally made up for it. I'm not going to write three pages essays justifying myself, but right now I'm 55% leaning towards Haruka.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote