AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2014-03-18, 16:42   Link #81
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Usopp needs a nose job.
Old 2014-03-18, 22:17   Link #82
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
500 chapters before the end is a bit too early though.
500 chapters? I haven't paid attention to One Piece much since around July, did Oda say something about the series having around a decade remaining for it?
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-19, 00:09   Link #83
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

I remeber Oda or his editor saying something along the lines of the timeskip being the "half way point" of the story (which was around chapter 600), so it can be assumed that the story ends around chapter 1200, which means about 460 chapters left.
Old 2014-03-19, 18:56   Link #84
grey_1960
Detective Kate Beckett

The Battle will not be close
I am thinking the battle with Zoro vs. Pica and Sabo vs. Diamante won’t be close at all. Both Zoro and Sabo are going to come out on top not by small margin but a huge one. There suppose to be four executives (Diamante, Trebol, Law(Defected), and Pica). Since the heart chair belongs to Law then we actually got to see a executive level fighter fight. If Law was considered an Executive level fighter by Daflamingo’s standard, then can it be said that the other three (trebol, Diamante, and Pica) are close to Laws fighting level wether they be stronger or weaker then law? Zoro survived a confrontation against an Admiral did very well and Sabo if he his power progression is even with ace then he more then enough for an Admiral (especially after a two year time skip). The only one I think will have problem is Ussop and Robin other then that I think the other executives are going to get their ass handed to them. I kinda wonder if Franky will be able to lend an assistance after he gets rid of the problem at the front of the factory? But then again if Ussop finds away to nullify sugar’s power he won’t need help.

I also think Luffy won’t be the one to defeat Daflamingo. Luffy will fight him for the first half of the battle but I think Kyros will get to make the final blow. I am thinking a double team between Luffy and Kyros vs. Daflamingo. Having more then one person(or being Logia) will do wonders in nullify Daflamingo’s Parasite power.
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-20, 15:20   Link #85
noktown

If Luffy can't defeat Donflamingo at this point,they should turn around and go back to Grand Line.

Edit**

Yeah,yeah,Paradise

Last edited by noktown; 2014-03-21 at 11:53.
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-21, 10:18   Link #86
Hidfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
If Luffy can't defeat Donflaming at this point,they should turn around and go back to Grand Line.
They are on the Grandline
Hidfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-21, 11:10   Link #87
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
If Luffy can't defeat Donflaming at this point,they should turn around and go back to "Paradise".
There, fixed.
Old 2014-03-21, 11:51   Link #88
noktown

Whatever
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-22, 11:50   Link #89
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
If Luffy can't defeat Donflamingo at this point,they should turn around and go back to Grand Line.

Edit**

Yeah,yeah,Paradise
I wouldn't say that. Doflamingo is a fairly big dude in the New World. There are stronger characters than him of course, but really not all that many. If Luffy's strength is somewhat in the vicinity of Doflamingo's, he's in a pretty good position at this point as far as his progression goes.
Old 2014-03-24, 07:09   Link #90
JonSnow

So what are we expecting next chapter, more flashbacks of Kyros crying?
Old 2014-03-24, 12:26   Link #91
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

nah presumably how he met with Rebecca's mom, how they lived happily, and ended with Dofla invasion/him turned into a toy
Old 2014-03-24, 14:08   Link #92
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
I want to see the fight in the coliseum...
Old 2014-03-25, 03:58   Link #93
Diablerie

Pretty sure this is gonna be another Kyros flashback, though would really love to see Franky vs Bastille, Pink and Machvise, Zoro vs Pica or the coliseum fight.
Diablerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-25, 08:40   Link #94
danielevo

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_1960 View Post
The Battle will not be close

I also think Luffy won’t be the one to defeat Daflamingo. Luffy will fight him for the first half of the battle but I think Kyros will get to make the final blow. I am thinking a double team between Luffy and Kyros vs. Daflamingo. Having more then one person(or being Logia) will do wonders in nullify Daflamingo’s Parasite power.
No, luffy will be the one who kick doflamingo ass.. if ur word was true that kyros will finish doflamingo, can u imagine what the world will respond, is kyros bountry will rise? He cnt even have bountry... so luffy will be the one kick dofli ass and have bountry up...
danielevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-25, 08:41   Link #95
danielevo

Btw where this week spoiler?
danielevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-25, 09:38   Link #96
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielevo View Post
Btw where this week spoiler?

Coincidentally, it's out now!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote